What is At-Large?
"At-Large" is the name for the community of individual Internet users who participate in the policy development work of ICANN. Currently, over 190 groups in 75 countries and regions representing the views of individual Internet users are active throughout the world. You can learn more about the community and its activities on this website, as well as how to join and participate in building the future of the worldwide Domain Name System (DNS) and other unique identifiers that every single user of the Internet relies on every time they go online.
At-Large Staff Announcements
- NEXT ICANN MEETING:
- PREVIOUS ICANN MEETING:
- ALAC Rules of Procedure Update - 2016
- At-Large Review 2015 - 2019
- At-Large FY17 Special Request Implementation Workspace - NEW
- At-Large Approved FY16 Special Request Implementation Workspace
- At-Large ICANN Civil Society Engagement in Fiscal Year 2016 Workspace
- At-Large Capacity Building Program - 2016
- At-Large Outreach and Engagement Workspace
- At-Large New ICANN Meetings Strategy Workspace
- New ALS Welcome Webinars
At-Large Summit II Home - 2nd At-Large Summit was held in London 21-26 June 2014
- NEXT ALAC MEETING: Tuesday 27 September 2016 at 12:00 UTC
- At-Large Briefing Sessions -Review of the CCWG-Accountability Final Proposal in preparation for the ALAC final review and decision on ratification in Marrakesh:
- Past Meetings
At-Large Policy Advice Development Page (Contains information on current Statements as well as past Statements)
At-Large Advisory Committee Rules of Procedure UPDATED new version was approved and adopted on 30 June 2016 in ICANN56 Helsinki.
- ALAC New Member On-Boarding - Monday 18 January 2016: