ALAC Subcommittee on Finance and Budget (FBSC)
The ALAC Subcommittee on Finance and Budget (FSBC) is tasked with preparing statements and requests related to ALAC strategy and finance. The FSBC is a diverse group geographically, which requires at least one member from the ALAC representing an Regional At-Large Organisation (RALO), and at least two At-Large members from each RALO.
All FBSC calls are open to observers, but membership of the working group is closed. Only RALOs may nominate members to the FBSC, upon request of the Chair of the FBSC.
The tasks of the FBSC include, but are not limited to:
- Coordination of annual additional budget requests from the ALAC and RALOs, to go into the yearly ICANN budget
- Drafting any statement related to the ICANN budget process
- Drafting any statement related to the ICANN strategic process
- Drafting any statement regarding ICANN operating plan
- Issues involving the Constituency Travel budget
Staff Support Lead: Heidi Ullrich
Mail list: email@example.com
To subscribe to this mailing list (or read the archives and manage your subscription) please visit:
The 2017 members of the ALAC Subcommittee on Finance and Budget, organized by regional affiliation, are:
Next Call: TBD
Previous Call: 27 April 2017