At-Large Statement of Interest (SOI) Form
1) Please enter your Name:
3) Are you participating in the At-Large advisory process (including email and real-time discussions) as a representative of:
a) ALAC (if so, detail the region and term):
ALAC Chair - 2022-2023 ALAC Vice-Chair, Policy 2021-2023 ALAC Member from NARALO
b) A Regional At-Large Organization (RALO) (if so, please detail the region, position and term):
c) An ICANN-accredited At-Large Structure (if so, which one):
d) Any ICANN Committee, Constituency or Stakeholder Group (if so, which one(s))?
e) Any other company or organization, whether commercial or nonprofit (if so, please detail the organization and your position):
4) Please identify your current employer(s):
Innovators Network Foundation
5) Please identify your current position(s):
Director, Future of Work Project
6) Please identify the type(s) of work performed:
Research, Advocacy on the future of work.
7) Please identify your declared country of primary residence:
8) Please list any financial relationship beyond de minimus stock ownership you may have with any company that to your knowledge has a financial relationship or contract with ICANN:
I am actively pursuing sponsorship from several companies, including Amazon, Apple and Microsoft, for the Innovators Network efforts, on the future of work.
9) Please identify any other relevant arrangements, interests, or benefits as requested in the following two questions:
a) Do you, your employer, and/or sponsor have any type of material or financial interest in the At-Large advisory process and its outcomes?
If the answer is “Yes,” please describe the interest:
b) Are there any arrangements/agreements between you and any other group, constituency or person(s) regarding your participation as a work team member?
If the answer is “Yes,” please describe the arrangements/agreements and the name of the group, constituency, or person(s):
10) Please identify any Working Groups or other chartered teams in which you are participating (include acronyms, if applicable):
Chair, ALAC, CCT Review Implementation Team (Shepherds), At-Large OFB-WG Recommendation Prioritization Sub-Group
11) Additional information (optional):
12) Page last revised:
At-Large SOI Template v3 (Feb 2014)