Date Submitted

Date of Event

Submitted within three weeks of Event?

Submitter

Purpose

Proposal

Amount

Status

NARALO28 August 202029 October - 1 November 2020YesGlenn McKnightEarly bird registration to the IEEE Global Humanitarian Technology Conference 
$300Approved 

IEEE GHTC  celebrated their 10th anniversary but with a twist. The event was a virtual event. The event included four days of free pre-liinary sessions and it saw 149 registered attendees from 22 countries with a high percentage from United States 

The sessions was divided int humanitarian technologies focused on Health, Electricity and Communication and the breakout sessions had 40 student papers on these topics. 

More detail on topics at 
https://ieeeghtc.org/wp-content/uploads/sites/132/2020/01/IEEE_GHTC_2020_CFP.pdf

Since i know the organizers  I was able to engage the current  IEEE president and IEEE President Elect about NARALO in specific and ICANN in general.  Promotion included providing links to ATLARGE and distribution of the digital versions of our brochure and mailcard.  
The  IEEE SIGHT groups associated with  IEEE Sections also had sessions which Alfredo and I volunteered assessing a special Covid Grant programme where we did more than 75 grant application assessments. 

I will be following up the IEEE Groups. 

Thank you to ICANN discretionary funds 

AFRALO

YesSeun OjedejiForward planning for AFRALO's FY23 General Assembly and outreach material
$3,042 plus tax and shippingApproved for $3,042 plus tax and shipping

View file
nameFY DISCRETIONARY FUNDS AFRALO Report on Outreach and Engagement Materials for FY22 and FY23 General Assembly[1].docx
height250

EURALO27 May 2021
YesSebastien Bachollet and Natalia Filina Forward planning for EURALO's FY22 General Assembly and outreach material
$3,071 plus tax and shippingApproved for $3,071 plus tax and shipping
LACRALO

YesSergio Salinas Porto and Harold ArcosForward planning for NARALO's FY22 General Assembly and outreach material 
$3,252 Plus tax and shippingApproved for $3,252 Plus tax and shipping
NARALO

YesJudith HellersteinForward planning for NARALO's FY22 General Assembly and outreach material
$3,700Pending