Terri Agnew:Dear all, Welcome to the At-Large Summit II Organizing Committee call on Friday 02 May 2014 at 16:00 UTC

  Terri Agnew:meeting page: https://community.icann.org/x/1j7RAg

  Glenn McKnight 2:Hi

  Terri Agnew:HI Glenn

  Glenn McKnight:Hi Terri 

  Glenn McKnight:Adobe and Adigo connected

  Eduardo Diaz:¡Hola a todos!

  Glenn McKnight:Do you have  a link to the action items

  Gisella Gruber-White:https://community.icann.org/x/5i6fAg

  Roberto Gaetano:Hi, all.

  Siranush Vardanyan:yes, Giseela, I was able to make it. Hello, all

  Siranush Vardanyan:Gisella

  Eduardo Diaz:Gisella: CAn you put the master action items wiki page in the adobe screen for all to see and scroll

  Jordi Iparraguirre:hi everyone!

  Glenn McKnight:Action items  https://community.icann.org/x/5i6fAg

  Cheryl Langdon-Orr:We still need scroll ability for the shareed page on screen

  Cheryl Langdon-Orr:thx

  Terri Agnew:scroll all fixed

  Terri Agnew:Matthieu Camus has joined

  Matthieu Camus:Thank you, hi everyone

  Natalia Enciso:Hello everyone

  Terri Agnew:Natalia Enciso has joined

  Fatima Cambronero:hello everyone (sorry for being late)

  Terri Agnew:Welcome Fatima

  Fatima Cambronero:thank you @Terri

  Carlos Reyes:Action Item 029: ATLAS II Participants page is current, awaiting confirmation of thematic groups and mentors.

  Carlos Reyes:Action Item 032: RALOs will continue to send updates on ATLAS II to their mailing lists as the summit approaches.

  Terri Agnew:Dev Anand Teelucksingh has joined

  Carlos Reyes:Action Item 035: Thematic Working Group survey is complete, awaiting for thematic group abstracts before distribution to ATLAS II participants.

  Cheryl Langdon-Orr:Excellent

  Dev Anand Teelucksingh:back in

  Cheryl Langdon-Orr:that set up will work...

  Glenn McKnight:We expected  another  versioin of the Windsor  room

  Jean-Jacques Subrenat:Hello, am now online although a few minutes late.

  Terri Agnew:Welcome Jean-Jacques

  Jean-Jacques Subrenat:Thanks Terri.

  Heidi Ullrich:Fayre room and format: https://community.icann.org/display/atlarge/ATLAS+II++Fayre+of+Opportunities+Event+and+Room+Details

  Pastor Peters Omoragbon:at the last meeting,I asked if there was a deadline for the submission of visa request to the PR team?

  Olivier Crepin-Leblond:+ staff + invitees!

  Olivier Crepin-Leblond:what is this Fayre for? Just for people in ALSes to network to each other?

  Glenn McKnight:echo

  Pastor Peters Omoragbon:also few weeks to the event, the travel team is yet to reach out to participants with travel plans

  Glenn McKnight:@ Peter  did you private message  staff?

  Glenn McKnight:160 plus  guests   260 in total  ,  what is the fire marshall max for the room

  Wolf Ludwig:TMK -- travel arrangements with ATLAS II participants are almost done here (Europe).

  Cheryl Langdon-Orr:GAC room should also already have the Int booths set uo so an excellent choice +++ @OCL

  Olivier Crepin-Leblond:https://community.icann.org/display/atlarge/ATLAS+II+Fayre+of+Opportunities+Working+Group

  Olivier Crepin-Leblond:This has a small map of the room with seating and the U-shape

  Olivier Crepin-Leblond:you'll notice that the U-shape is taking most of the space in the room

  Olivier Crepin-Leblond:if we cannot move it and can just make spare use of the inside of the U shape, then we've got a problem

  Glenn McKnight:Heidi  has  a question

  Terri Agnew:Anupam Agrawal has joined

  Yuliya Morenets:Good afternoon, apologize for being late

  Glenn McKnight:Hi Yuliya

  Terri Agnew:Welcome Yuliya Morenets


  Cheryl Langdon-Orr:correction   I said APRLO play list from Singapore should work for us and  the Nancy has a huige play list library via her staff

  Cheryl Langdon-Orr:2 seerate thiongs

  Terri Agnew:Darlene Thompson has joined

  Darlene Thompson:Pardon me for being late but I was stuck in another meeting that went over.

  Cheryl Langdon-Orr: Areal  you should still have the APRALO play list from our showcase

  Cheryl Langdon-Orr:sorry typo Ariel  should have

  Cheryl Langdon-Orr:as does Pavan

  Yuliya Morenets:@ Glenn& Terri :)

  Glenn McKnight:Olivier  what  name?

  Fatima Cambronero:    Nnenna Nwakanma

  Cheryl Langdon-Orr:yes  she is in the Governance list and Best Bits group she presents VERY well

  Wolf Ludwig:She delivered a great speech in Sao Paulo!

  Fatima Cambronero:yes, agree @Wolf

  Cheryl Langdon-Orr:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nnenna_Nwakanma

  Wolf Ludwig:Is this a disadvantage, Tijani? ;-)

  Dev Anand Teelucksingh:http://webfoundation.org/2014/04/nnenna-nwakanma-delivers-keynote-speech-at-opening-ceremony-of-netmundial/

  Glenn McKnight:Sorry  foks  I had  an  aggenda  on the WIKI  but it's  AWOL.  I will create another  page for feedback on the  event  aggenda

  Olivier Crepin-Leblond:@Glenn: thanks

  Cheryl Langdon-Orr:many of you will recognise her  see https://www.facebook.com/nnenna75

  Wolf Ludwig:Please -- no boring folks from the EU Commission!

  Dev Anand Teelucksingh:Re: fayre agenda  - found this : https://community.icann.org/display/atlarge/ATLAS+II++Fayre+of+Opportunities+Event+and+Room+Details

  Wolf Ludwig:She is not a speaker for our members, Jean-Jacques!

  Glenn McKnight:https://community.icann.org/display/atlarge/ATLAS+II+Fayre+of+Opportunities+Working+Group

  Glenn McKnight:This is  a link to the draft agenda

  Glenn McKnight:Welcome feedback

  Jordi Iparraguirre:it depends on toics. user privacy for instance?

  Glenn McKnight:can't hear him

  Darlene Thompson:I can't hear him at all

  Glenn McKnight:hard to hear

  Matthieu Camus:sound too far away to understand :/

  Jean-Jacques Subrenat:@Wolf, yes you're right of course, but one of the challenges for Atlas-2 is whether we can attract a small number of top people to pop up in our event.

  Dev Anand Teelucksingh:same question re: travel logistics

  Jean-Jacques Subrenat:Pastor Peters, can't hear you AT ALL.

  Wolf Ludwig:@Jordi: These EU people sometimes deliver nice statements but next day they do the contryry -- not the best of *credibility*!

  Olivier Crepin-Leblond:yuou sound very far away PAstor Peters. Your sound comes out as very faint

  Dev Anand Teelucksingh:he said he was disconnected earlier

  Heidi Ullrich:Pastor Peters, Constituency Travel has sent out welcome emails to all ALS representatives participating in the Summit

  Cheryl Langdon-Orr:ahh makes sense very hard to hear  HEIDI  just  answer him in chat or offline

  Heidi Ullrich:It may have been that given the relatively late change in the rep going from your ALS, that there has been a bit of a delay with your welcome email

  Jean-Jacques Subrenat:@Wolf, you're right, statistically speaking, but then, if we were to apply your criterion strictly, there would barely be anyone left...

  Heidi Ullrich:I will follow up with CT, Pastor Peters

  Jordi Iparraguirre:@wolf sure they do that's why i'd like to see them speaking with citizens and in public fora :)

  Glenn McKnight:Don't  forget  to add your  songs to the playlist 

  Glenn McKnight:https://community.icann.org/display/atlarge/ATLAS+II+RALO+MUSIC+-+PLAYLISTS

  Heidi Ullrich:@Glenn, please note that the Fayre will begin at 18:30 rather than 18:00

  Heidi Ullrich:The Fayre runs 18:30-20:30

  Jean-Jacques Subrenat:@Wolf, my first suggestion to Olivier was that we ask Tim Berners-Lee, and Olivier did see him, but that person replied he will not be available for Atlas-2.

  stephane van gelder:You're talking about the Thursday after ATLAS, right?

  Pastor Peters Omoragbon:I lost connection when Heidi responded to my questions, so if she could repeat or inbox me I will appreciate it

  Olivier Crepin-Leblond:Yes -- The Thursday.

  Wolf Ludwig:Well, I guess many of our folks wouldn't appreciate a EU speaker so much -- compared to sb. like Nnenna N.!

  Jean-Jacques Subrenat:@Wolf: granted. But as Olivier was mentioning people in that category, I thought about N. Kroes.

  Wolf Ludwig:@Stephane: We are discussiong a suitable speaker for the "social event" for our members.

  Heidi Ullrich:Proposed time for Thursday: 7::00-10:00 for the final plenary and 12:30-13:30 for the ALAC Wrap-Up

  stephane van gelder:Thanks Wolf, sorry, trying to keep up as a newbie ;)

  Wolf Ludwig:Always welcome, Stephane ;-)

  stephane van gelder::)

  Pastor Peters Omoragbon:TIJANI can I still volunteer as a reportorial

  Pastor Peters Omoragbon:reportoir

  Wolf Ludwig:This is not yet the agenda item.

  stephane van gelder:This may help with understanding what Olivier's talking about right now: http://www.circleid.com/posts/20140428_iana_transition_set_to_disrupt_icann_operations/

  Wolf Ludwig:Looks exciting, Stephane, will carefully read it later ;-)

  stephane van gelder::)

  Pastor Peters Omoragbon:I am asking all the questions I can because I ve bad connections

  Heidi Ullrich:I have heard that a decision on the Thursday schedule should be made in the next 48 hours

  Olivier Crepin-Leblond:Some other SO/ACs are voicing strong opposition to the proposed change of schedule

  Olivier Crepin-Leblond:some GNSO SGs are complaining that everything has been a complete mess since Fridays have been cut ouf of the schedule.

  Olivier Crepin-Leblond:I am in Full Agreement with Cheryl.

  Roberto Gaetano:OCL: I fully agree with the GNSO, we have cut the last day just to add a couple up front

  Pastor Peters Omoragbon:when can we have the draft agenda for the event

  Eduardo Diaz:@pastor: there is one in the wiki. CAns staff put it in the chat please?

  Pastor Peters Omoragbon:I am talking of the main conference please

  Heidi Ullrich:Thematic Group workspace: https://community.icann.org/display/atlarge/ATLAS+II+Thematic+Group+Coordination

  Glenn McKnight:My issue on the topics. 4 of the 5 are very similar  and their  abstracts  will also be similar

  Jean-Jacques Subrenat:can't hear you Natalia.

  Jean-Jacques Subrenat:yes can hear you now.

  Glenn McKnight:Since so many people at Net Mundial it would be good to get  'move forward' discussion

  Heidi Ullrich:Pastor Peters, the main schedule will be posted 15 days prior to the meeting

  Pastor Peters Omoragbon:ok Heidi . I missed yr first response to my questions

  Dev Anand Teelucksingh:https://community.icann.org/display/atlarge/Newsletter+1

  Dev Anand Teelucksingh:http://us8.campaign-archive2.com/?u=c0a51718c09c9fcc6dea2add3&id=191fa34a52&e=

  Heidi Ullrich:please look above, Pastor peters

  Heidi Ullrich:I responded to your

  Pastor Peters Omoragbon:ok I will search up

  Ariel Liang:Hello all, this is the potential space layout for the wiki: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1nMiB1hD7D_L2w45wz6mHp37niiW-gL7VbBrFvvrbE60/edit?pli=1

  Dev Anand Teelucksingh:This was put at Proposed Content Layout https://community.icann.org/display/atlarge/Proposed+Content+Layout

  Pastor Peters Omoragbon:Heidi I was referring to my question on travel arrangement by the trace team. u may email please thanks again

  Ariel Liang:The one Dev posted is the same with the one I posted

  Ariel Liang:This is potential space on the wiki: https://community.icann.org/display/als2/At-Large+Summit+II+Home

  Heidi Ullrich:Regarding the promotional items, they are being developed - the ribbons are finished! the lanyards are being ordered, the RALO chairs have been asked regarding their region's wish for pop - up banners

  Heidi Ullrich:Communications staff are working with Susie on reprinting the trifolds (RALO brochures), Beginners Guides, etc

  Fatima Cambronero:@Heidi after this call I will talk with you and Eduardo about the pins for the mentoring program

  Cheryl Langdon-Orr:Requests for basic but essential pre London Meeting data points and information have been sent to Staff and ALAC Chair, next steps will flow receipt of this information for use as both baseline and for early reporting.   SO status is ongoing /ACTIVE... and I have already updated the wiki re this for todays meeting ...

  Heidi Ullrich:@Fatima, today is my daughter's 3rd birthday! and her party begins in 30 mins!

  Heidi Ullrich:Is it ok if we speak later in the day or on Monday?

  Heidi Ullrich:today is my day off for her ;)

  Fatima Cambronero:ohhh happy birthday to her :) no problem, I will talk with Eduardo

  Heidi Ullrich:I am happy with what the two of you decide! Please let me know how staff can help. We have reserved Saturday 13:00-15:00 for the At-Large Mentoring Orientation.

  Heidi Ullrich:and Janice welcomes the At-Large mentors to her Fellowship meetings:)

  Glenn McKnight:What about  RIPE?

  Glenn McKnight:s a sponsor

  Fatima Cambronero:thanks Heidi, yes, we will use this slot, thanks

  Olivier Crepin-Leblond:RIPE = RIRs

  Glenn McKnight:ok

  Olivier Crepin-Leblond:so yes I have CC'ed RIPE

  Olivier Crepin-Leblond:but so far NO reponse frOm any of rhe RIRs

  Glenn McKnight:Remember  LACRALO and  APRALO  events  got sponsorship from them

  Heidi Ullrich:Hi all, I need to go now. I will catch up on the discussion.

  Glenn McKnight:I need to go to another  meeting,  late already

  Jean-Jacques Subrenat:@Olivier, thanks for the reply. Yes, we should try to have W3C.

  Olivier Crepin-Leblond:Nenna with Dilma: http://webfoundation.org/

  Wolf Ludwig:Thanks Eduardo and all

  Darlene Thompson:Bye all!

  Jordi Iparraguirre:thanks , great progress!   bye

  Fatima Cambronero::)

  Yuliya Morenets:Bye.

  Jean-Jacques Subrenat:Bye all!

  Cheryl Langdon-Orr:Thank yoiu

  Fatima Cambronero:thanks to all, bye

  Natalia Enciso:Thanks, bye!

  Matthieu Camus:Thank you for everything, bye

  Cheryl Langdon-Orr:Bye all and HAPPY BIRTHDAY  Sophia

  Dev Anand Teelucksingh:Take care all, and happy birthday Sophia!

  • No labels