Terri Agnew:Dear all, Welcome to the At-Large Summit II Organizing Committee on Thursday 15 May 2014 at 16:00 UTC.
Terri Agnew:meeting page: https://community.icann.org/x/ZYjhAg
Siranush Vardanyan:Hi, Terri and Gisella, I have asked for dial out in case if my connection will be cut, but fortunately I have internet, so, no need for dial out for me for now. Thanks
Terri Agnew:Thank you for letting us know
Glenn McKnight:Im here
Carlos Reyes:Action Item 029: ATLAS II Participants (https://community.icann.org/x/pBPRAg) wiki page is current. Thematic group details to be added.
Terri Agnew:Welcome Glenn
Carlos Reyes:Action Item 035: Thematic Working Group abstracts and discussion questions have been completed. New thematic working group survey has been created. ATLAS II Events Working Group is reviewing.
Heidi Ullrich:@Carlos, could you please clarify whether you were referring to the ATLAS II At-Large Mentoring WG or to the ICANN Mentor Program - that includes the three Mentees that were in Singapore?
Carlos Reyes:@Heidi the ATLAS II At Large Mentoring Working Group
Heidi Ullrich:We should also add the three Mentees to the list of participants- Anthony Niigani, Gunela Astbrink, and Mercy Moho
Glenn McKnight:my phone is muted
Heidi Ullrich:as they will participate in the ATLAS II
Heidi Ullrich:Might we say one weed?
Carlos Reyes:@Heidi, yes. Thanks.
Heidi Ullrich:one week and then follow up? We need to allocate rooms...
Wolf Ludwig:One week should be enough!
Heidi Ullrich:Thanks, Eduardo!
Glenn McKnight:Funny Heidi I just came back from our farm for this call, I made the call because by tractor is stuck in the mud up to the axle and I am doing a Google Play application for Weed identification.
Siranush Vardanyan:yes, Tijani
Glenn McKnight:I will send pictures today of the WEEDS
Heidi Ullrich:Glenn ;)
Glenn McKnight:More will come
Siranush Vardanyan:can't hear Olivier
Glenn McKnight:@Heidi you should have recorded your comment, it's the same one for the next meeting:)
Heidi Ullrich:Please see the meetings page with all the ATLAS II and At-Large meetings: https://community.icann.org/display/als2/At-Large+London+Meeting+Agendas+Workspace+-+June+2014
Siranush Vardanyan:can I ask for to do list for RALOs from Fayre of Opportunities team, what should be prepared. For now I am aware of music collection and RALO tables, where we can put brochures, info sheets from ALSs, any other to do list for us to be ready?
Heidi Ullrich:Monday's schedule: https://community.icann.org/display/als2/At-Large+Meetings+-+Monday%2C+23+June+2014+Workspace
Wolf Ludwig:There is nothing TMK
Dev Anand Teelucksingh:Hello All, sorry for being late
Terri Agnew:Welcome Dev Anand
Wolf Ludwig:If there is not topic to be discussed at this RT then it's not essential.
Heidi Ullrich:@Olvier, the sesssion is currently down as a 2 hour session
Dev Anand Teelucksingh:roundtable discussion on registrant rights issues and work of the EWG re: replacement WHOIS is good
Wolf Ludwig:Call it: Open Space!
Wolf Ludwig:Until you know what could be discussed during this time slot.
Olivier Crepin-Leblond:start at 9 sharp not 8
Roberto:Who is coordinating the topics for the tematic groups? Is it the SME or who else?
Heidi Ullrich:@Roberto, the SMEs I believe...Should we have a call for the development of TG agendas?
Olivier Crepin-Leblond:I absolutely agree with Wolf -- and if Wolf can do it, that would be great!
Jordi Iparraguirre:apologies for being late, prev. meeting took too long
Eduardo Diaz:Olivier: +1
Heidi Ullrich:So, staff to organize a TG Coordination call?
Roberto:@Heidi: acall will be useful, but preceded by a clarification on who does what, so that we will come prepared to the call
Heidi Ullrich:ok. good point
Olivier Crepin-Leblond:--- and we need to let participants know if they are allowed to go from one workshop to another?
Heidi Ullrich:Thematic Group Workspace: https://community.icann.org/display/atlarge/ATLAS+II+Thematic+Group+Coordination
Terri Agnew:Welcome Jordi
Jordi Iparraguirre:thanks Terri
Heidi Ullrich:We will have clear signs and also have staff/community 'shepherds'
Heidi Ullrich:@Tijani, I can add to the agendas of the plenaries based on your description
Heidi Ullrich:Time check: 10 minutes until Fayre Call...
Eduardo Diaz:@Heidi: Is it going to be here also?
Heidi Ullrich:@Eduardo, yes on 1638
Dev Anand Teelucksingh:A question, which thematic group will have interpretation ?
Eduardo Diaz:@Dev: the three small room will not have any interpretation
Eduardo Diaz:So it depends on their size
Dev Anand Teelucksingh:exactly.
Dev Anand Teelucksingh:So how will persons choose which session? Right there in London or a poll beforehand ?
Olivier Crepin-Leblond:a pool has gone out, Dev
Olivier Crepin-Leblond:...or I think that a poll has gone out
Glenn McKnight:@ Ed don't worry about running over since most of the audience are on the FAYRE call
Eduardo Diaz:Glenn: Ok Thanks
Heidi Ullrich:Agree, Wolf
Glenn McKnight:We wil have a short meeting I am sure we will be doing weekly calls going forward
Dev Anand Teelucksingh:Well I'm not sure a poll went out -
Siranush Vardanyan:+1 Wolf
Heidi Ullrich:Should staff produce documentation of the TG participants for the first plenary?
Roberto:Maybe we can do like in some conferences, where colored stickers are put on the participant badges, to indicate which thematic group they belong to
Heidi Ullrich:so everyone knows which TG they signed up for?
Heidi Ullrich:@Roberto - =1
Olivier Crepin-Leblond:Good idea Roberto!
Heidi Ullrich:or by numbers
Heidi Ullrich:TG 1, TG 2, TG 3
Olivier Crepin-Leblond:coloured dots are excellent since they'll be immediately seen
Heidi Ullrich:as we'll be using colors for the General Assemblies, etc by RALO
Wolf Ludwig:Good point, Roberto!
Heidi Ullrich:Every participant will be given a ribbon for their nametag
Siranush Vardanyan:sorry, will not be able to join the next call now, my apologies
Heidi Ullrich:Could we ask them to put the number of TG1, TG 2 on it ?
Heidi Ullrich:or are separate stickers needed?
Eduardo Diaz:I like the TG1 etc
Olivier Crepin-Leblond:Whatever Heidi - use whatever sticker please.
Glenn McKnight:can't hear
Gisella Gruber-White:@ All - the ATLAS II Fayre of Opportunities WG call will start as soon as we have finished this call!
Heidi Ullrich:@G, do we stay on the line?
Eduardo Diaz:Gisella: thanks I wil warp-up this one
Glenn McKnight:@ Heidi I told Ed to just continue this meeting don't worry about our next one
Dev Anand Teelucksingh:Re: Poll for thematic groups - I do see a poll sent yesterday asking summit attendees to select the thematic groups on the RALO lists
Glenn McKnight:Olivier your voice is louder on the phone vs the Adobe COnnect room
Glenn McKnight:@Gisella don't worry about stopping this call
Glenn McKnight:I am ceding time to this call. Will proceed to Fayre upon completion
Heidi Ullrich:Well done on the newsletter!
Heidi Ullrich:Newsletter Edition 1: https://community.icann.org/display/atlarge/Newsletter+1
Heidi Ullrich:Staff will be arranging leaders to bring everyone to the Paddington Hilton - in groups divided by RALOs
Heidi Ullrich:using color-coded large signs
Glenn McKnight:Need to add the video to the newsletter
Dev Anand Teelucksingh:Yes, good question about the video - has it been sorted out who editing and uploading the video ?
Heidi Ullrich:@Dev, it is finalized
Heidi Ullrich:Murray is deciding where to post it
Dev Anand Teelucksingh:Great
Gisella Gruber-White:@ Eduardo - Doodle will go out after this call!
Glenn McKnight:The newsletter is a natural spot
Dev Anand Teelucksingh:https://community.icann.org/display/atlarge/Newsletter+2 is the 2nd newsletter so far
Gisella Gruber-White:Please stay on for the Fayre of Opportunities call now!
Heidi Ullrich:Also, all the promotional items are well in hand!
Siranush Vardanyan:sorry, need to leave now
Jordi Iparraguirre:thanks, bye!
Siranush Vardanyan:bye all
Dev Anand Teelucksingh:bye Siranush
Eduardo Diaz:@heidi: +1