Terri Agnew:Dear all, Welcome to the At-Large Summit II Organizing Committee on Thursday 15 May 2014 at 16:00 UTC.

  Terri Agnew:meeting page: https://community.icann.org/x/ZYjhAg

  Siranush Vardanyan:Hi, Terri and Gisella, I have asked for dial out in case if my connection will be cut, but fortunately I have internet, so, no need for dial out for me for now. Thanks

  Terri Agnew:Thank you for letting us know

  Roberto:Hi all

  Glenn McKnight:Im here

  Carlos Reyes:Action Item 029: ATLAS II Participants (https://community.icann.org/x/pBPRAg) wiki page is current. Thematic group details to be added.

  Terri Agnew:Welcome Glenn

  Glenn McKnight:hi

  Carlos Reyes:Action Item 035: Thematic Working Group abstracts and discussion questions have been completed. New thematic working group survey has been created. ATLAS II Events Working Group is reviewing.

  Heidi Ullrich:@Carlos, could you please clarify whether you were referring to the ATLAS II At-Large Mentoring WG or to the ICANN Mentor Program - that includes the three Mentees that were in Singapore?

  Carlos Reyes:@Heidi  the ATLAS II At Large Mentoring Working Group

  Heidi Ullrich:We should also add the three Mentees to the list of participants- Anthony Niigani, Gunela Astbrink, and Mercy Moho

  Glenn McKnight:my phone is  muted

  Heidi Ullrich:as they will participate in the ATLAS II

  Heidi Ullrich:Might we say one weed?

  Heidi Ullrich:k

  Carlos Reyes:@Heidi, yes. Thanks.

  Glenn McKnight:weed?

  Heidi Ullrich:week?

  Heidi Ullrich:one week and then follow up? We need to allocate rooms...

  Wolf Ludwig:One week should be enough!

  Heidi Ullrich:Thanks, Eduardo!

  Glenn McKnight:Funny Heidi I just  came  back from our  farm for this call, I  made the call because  by  tractor is stuck in the mud up to the axle and I am doing a   Google  Play  application for  Weed  identification.

  Siranush Vardanyan:yes, Tijani

  Glenn McKnight:I will send  pictures  today of the  WEEDS

  Heidi Ullrich:Glenn ;)

  Glenn McKnight:https://www.flickr.com/photos/glennmcknight/sets/72157644225366698/

  Glenn McKnight:More will come

  Siranush Vardanyan:can't hear Olivier

  Glenn McKnight:@Heidi  you should have recorded your comment, it's the same one for the next meeting:)

  Glenn McKnight:https://www.dropbox.com/s/da5liyu3rjm5h21/ATLAS%20Final.mov

  Carlos Reyes:https://community.icann.org/x/fzrRAg

  Heidi Ullrich:Please see the meetings page with all the ATLAS II and At-Large meetings: https://community.icann.org/display/als2/At-Large+London+Meeting+Agendas+Workspace+-+June+2014

  Siranush Vardanyan:can I ask for to do list for RALOs from Fayre of Opportunities team, what should be prepared. For now I am aware of music collection and RALO tables, where we can put brochures, info sheets from ALSs, any other to do list for us to be ready?

  Heidi Ullrich:Monday's schedule: https://community.icann.org/display/als2/At-Large+Meetings+-+Monday%2C+23+June+2014+Workspace

  Wolf Ludwig:There is nothing TMK

  Dev Anand Teelucksingh:Hello All, sorry for being late

  Terri Agnew:Welcome Dev Anand

  Wolf Ludwig:If there is not topic to be discussed at this RT then it's not essential.

  Heidi Ullrich:@Olvier, the sesssion is currently down as a 2 hour session

  Heidi Ullrich:10:30-12:30

  Dev Anand Teelucksingh:roundtable discussion on registrant rights issues and work of the EWG re: replacement WHOIS is good

  Wolf Ludwig:Call it: Open Space!

  Heidi Ullrich:https://community.icann.org/display/als2/At-Large+London+Meeting+Agendas+Workspace+-+June+2014

  Wolf Ludwig:Until you know what could be discussed during this time slot.

  Siranush Vardanyan:agree

  Olivier Crepin-Leblond:start at 9 sharp not 8

  Roberto:Who is coordinating the topics for the tematic groups? Is it the SME or who else?

  Heidi Ullrich:@Roberto, the SMEs I believe...Should we have a call for the development of TG agendas?

  Olivier Crepin-Leblond:I absolutely agree with Wolf -- and if Wolf can do it, that would be great!

  Jordi Iparraguirre:apologies for being late, prev. meeting took too long

  Eduardo Diaz:Olivier: +1

  Heidi Ullrich:So, staff to organize a TG Coordination call?

  Roberto:@Heidi: acall will be useful, but preceded by a clarification on who does what, so that we will come prepared to the call

  Heidi Ullrich:ok. good point

  Olivier Crepin-Leblond:--- and we need to let participants know if they are allowed to go from one workshop to another?

  Heidi Ullrich:Thematic Group Workspace: https://community.icann.org/display/atlarge/ATLAS+II+Thematic+Group+Coordination

  Terri Agnew:Welcome Jordi

  Jordi Iparraguirre:thanks Terri

  Heidi Ullrich:We will have clear signs and also have staff/community 'shepherds'

  Heidi Ullrich:@Tijani, I can add to the agendas of the plenaries based on your description

  Heidi Ullrich:Time check: 10 minutes until Fayre Call...

  Eduardo Diaz:@Heidi: Is it going to be here also?

  Heidi Ullrich:@Eduardo, yes on 1638

  Dev Anand Teelucksingh:A question, which thematic group will have interpretation ?

  Eduardo Diaz:@Dev: the three small room will not have any interpretation

  Eduardo Diaz:So it depends on their size

  Dev Anand Teelucksingh:exactly.

  Dev Anand Teelucksingh:So how will persons choose which session? Right there in London or a poll beforehand ?

  Olivier Crepin-Leblond:a pool has gone out, Dev

  Olivier Crepin-Leblond:...or I think that a poll has gone out

  Glenn McKnight:@ Ed   don't  worry about  running over  since most of the audience are on the  FAYRE  call

  Eduardo Diaz:Glenn: Ok Thanks

  Heidi Ullrich:Agree, Wolf

  Glenn McKnight:We wil have a short  meeting  I am sure  we will be doing  weekly calls  going  forward

  Dev Anand Teelucksingh:Well I'm not sure a poll went out -

  Siranush Vardanyan:+1 Wolf

  Heidi Ullrich:Should staff produce documentation of the TG participants for the first plenary? 

  Roberto:Maybe we can do like in some conferences, where colored stickers are put on the participant badges, to indicate which thematic group they belong to

  Heidi Ullrich:so everyone knows which TG they signed up for?

  Heidi Ullrich:@Roberto - =1

  Olivier Crepin-Leblond:Good idea Roberto!

  Heidi Ullrich:or by numbers

  Heidi Ullrich:TG 1, TG 2, TG 3

  Olivier Crepin-Leblond:coloured dots are excellent since they'll be immediately seen

  Heidi Ullrich:as we'll be using colors for the General Assemblies, etc by RALO

  Wolf Ludwig:Good point, Roberto!

  Heidi Ullrich:Every participant will be given a ribbon for their nametag

  Siranush Vardanyan:sorry, will not be able to join the next call now, my apologies

  Heidi Ullrich:Could we ask them to put the number of TG1, TG 2 on it ?

  Heidi Ullrich:or are separate stickers needed?

  Eduardo Diaz:I like the TG1 etc

  Olivier Crepin-Leblond:Whatever Heidi - use whatever sticker please.

  Glenn McKnight:can't hear

  Gisella Gruber-White:@ All - the ATLAS II Fayre of Opportunities WG call will start as soon as we have finished this call!

  Heidi Ullrich:@G, do we stay on the line?

  Eduardo Diaz:Gisella: thanks I wil warp-up this one

  Glenn McKnight:@  Heidi  I told  Ed  to just  continue  this meeting  don't worry  about  our next one

  Heidi Ullrich:ok

  Dev Anand Teelucksingh:Re: Poll for thematic groups - I do see a poll sent yesterday asking summit attendees to select the thematic groups on the RALO lists

  Glenn McKnight:Olivier  your voice  is louder on the phone  vs  the  Adobe  COnnect  room

  Glenn McKnight:@Gisella   don't  worry about stopping this call

  Glenn McKnight:I am ceding time  to  this  call.  Will proceed to Fayre upon completion

  Heidi Ullrich:Well done on the newsletter!

  Heidi Ullrich:Newsletter Edition 1: https://community.icann.org/display/atlarge/Newsletter+1

  Heidi Ullrich:Staff will be arranging leaders to bring everyone to the Paddington Hilton - in groups divided by RALOs

  Heidi Ullrich:using color-coded large signs

  Glenn McKnight:Need to add the video to the  newsletter

  Dev Anand Teelucksingh:Yes, good question about the video - has it been sorted out who editing and uploading the video ?

  Heidi Ullrich:@Dev, it is finalized

  Heidi Ullrich:Murray is deciding where to post it

  Dev Anand Teelucksingh:Great

  Gisella Gruber-White:@ Eduardo - Doodle will go out after this call!

  Glenn McKnight:The newsletter is a natural spot

  Glenn McKnight:https://community.icann.org/display/atlarge/ATLAS+II+Fayre+of+Opportunities+-+2014.05.15

  Dev Anand Teelucksingh:https://community.icann.org/display/atlarge/Newsletter+2 is the 2nd newsletter so far

  Gisella Gruber-White:Please stay on for the Fayre of Opportunities call now!

  Heidi Ullrich:Also, all the promotional items are well in hand!

  Siranush Vardanyan:sorry, need to leave now

  Jordi Iparraguirre:thanks, bye!

  Siranush Vardanyan:bye all

  Dev Anand Teelucksingh:bye Siranush

  Roberto:bye all

  Eduardo Diaz:@heidi: +1

  • No labels