Julia Charvolen:Welcome all to the ATLAS II OC call on Thursday 09 January 2014 at 1500 UTC
  Julia Charvolen:Agenda: https://community.icann.org/x/yTefAg
  Eduardo Diaz:¡Hola a todos!
  Fatima Cambronero:hola a todos / hello everyone
  Jordi Iparraguirre:Hi everyone and happy 2014
  Julia Charvolen:Olivier you dropped
  Julia Charvolen:we are dialing to you but you are on voice mail
  Julia Charvolen:Olivier - you are back
  Heidi Ullrich:Hi All, welcome! Full steam ahead in 2014!
  Heidi Ullrich:6 months to go!
  Julia Charvolen:Wolf Ludwig joined the Adobe Connect
  Wolf Ludwig:Sorry for being late!
  Julia Charvolen:@ Wolf - We are dialing ou to you
  Julia Charvolen:Dev Anand Teelucksingh joined the Adobe Connect
  Julia Charvolen:Wolf Ludwig joined the phone bridge
  Julia Charvolen:Sandra Hofericther joined the Adobe Connect
  sandra hoferichter:Hi all, sorry for being late
  Heidi Ullrich:How about At-Large participation strengthens ICANN's MSM
  Heidi Ullrich:How will these messages be used?
  Fatima Cambronero:How about: "At-Large reaches the parts of the community that ICANN can not reach"
  Dev Anand Teelucksingh:I would agree with Fatima suggestion
  Roberto:Maybe "At-Large can reach..." rather than "At-Large reaches ..."
  Julia Charvolen:@ Thomas -  Please provide a phone number we can dial out to you if you are not managing to speak in AC
  Roberto:Or better "At-Large can reach different parts of the world" without mentioning other constituencies
  Thomas Lowenhaupt:Sorry for connect problem.
  sandra hoferichter:Or we say: At-Large HELPS reaching out in all parts of the world
  Heidi Ullrich:At-Large helps brings the world to ICANN and ICANN to the world?  
  Wolf Ludwig:Oh really Roberto -- are we looking that good? ;-)
  sandra hoferichter:indeed Heidi HEELP is a better term, what ever arround
  Roberto:@Wolf: potentially, yes :>)
  Heidi Ullrich:Will they be used on promotional items and in press releases?
  Julia Charvolen:@ Thomas - ADIGO dial in details from the USA: 800 550 6865
  Julia Charvolen:Conference ID: 1638
  Wolf Ludwig:@Roberto: I always considered us as the "enfant terrible" ;-)
  Heidi Ullrich:Perhaps we could send these to Duncan and his PR experts?
  Heidi Ullrich:and see what they come up with
  Tijani BEN JEMAA:At-Large reaches all parts of the world tthroufg its structures
  Wolf Ludwig:I agree with Heidi to check these messages with the PR people ...
  Heidi Ullrich:Or At-Large engages the world in ICANN
  Fatima Cambronero:+1 @Wolf
  Thomas Lowenhaupt:How would you measure that success?
  Dev Anand Teelucksingh:Regarding (i) - I concur with Thomas question - how would we measure whether we have achieved a better and powerful representation of end user interests?
  Wolf Ludwig:I tend to agree with Roberto!
  Fatima Cambronero:Agree with @Roberto about "active participation"
  Wolf Ludwig:Don't agree Tijani - this makes a difference to what Roberto argued ...
  Julia Charvolen:Carlos Aguirre joined the phone bridge
  Fatima Cambronero:"to make their voices heard " sounds like a "passive participation" in my opinion
  Roberto:Tijani, I have co-chaired a WG, so we can
  Wolf Ludwig:That's it, Fatima, we should say it in a more activating way ...
  Fatima Cambronero:agree @Wolf
  Wolf Ludwig:Let's be clear: If they heard my / our voice, they must not necessarily take it serious!
  Fatima Cambronero:our first step was "to make our voices heard" now we are prepared to influence in the decisions, so this is an active participation
  Julia Charvolen:Tijani you have been muted, to unmute *7
  Julia Charvolen:Jean Jacques Subrenat joined the Adobe Connect
  J. J. Subrenat:Hello All, I was looking forward to being on time in this meeting. My apartment is being overhauled, and connectivity was lost for an hour.
  Dev Anand Teelucksingh:It was related to (i) - what does "powerful' representation mean? And how can we measure this to say we have achieved this at the end or some time after the summit
  Julia Charvolen:Please mute your speaker/ microphone if you are not speaking, thank you
  Fatima Cambronero:who is in charge of Mentoring Program? I would like to participate in this activity
  baudouin schombe:multilateral or multistakeholder, we play on concepts or terminology? We must clarify on what concept we are.
  Heidi Ullrich:@Fatima, could you please expand on your question? What Mentoring Program?
  Fatima Cambronero:the point 5 - g @Hedi
  Wolf Ludwig:I am definately clear that I am NOT on "multilateral" ;-)
  Eduardo Diaz:Heidi and FAtima: I will explain what I mean with that
  Fatima Cambronero:ok, thankd @Eduardo, count on me to participate
  Dev Anand Teelucksingh:Mentoring Program is mentioned under 5g
  Carlos Dionisio Aguirre:Im volunteer  to work in any place. please putmy name intoATLAS II mailing list, because I didnt notice about this call till Fatima´s mail  20 minutes ago. thanks.
  Dev Anand Teelucksingh:Re: showcase, can coordinate with Glenn, as one who whas been in my RALO's showcases
  Thomas Lowenhaupt:Would someone please describe a showcase?
  Wolf Ludwig:I don't like the term "Showcase" at all! From a European POV it's not really appropriate ...
  Olivier Crepin-Leblond:this is not a European Showcase. This is an At-Large thing.
  Dev Anand Teelucksingh:A showcase is a event held by the regional RALO at a F2F ICANN meeeting that attempts to highlight/showcase the ALSes involved
  Olivier Crepin-Leblond:we can call it whatever - but we need an event
  Olivier Crepin-Leblond:in London it is not European, Dev.
  Olivier Crepin-Leblond:We're showcasing *all* ALSes in London
  Dev Anand Teelucksingh:Indeed, but it was to describe the term "showcase" as used before
  Wolf Ludwig:But we shouldn't do it the "usual" way -- this is getting boring ...
  Wolf Ludwig:I would like being part of this org. group.
  Olivier Crepin-Leblond:we'll probably call it "At-Large Celebration of the Multi-Stakeholder Model"
  Olivier Crepin-Leblond:so no "showcase" :-)
  Julia Charvolen:Siranush Vardanyan joined the Adobe Connect
  Fatima Cambronero:ok
  Dev Anand Teelucksingh:The "showcase" at the first summit was useful and interesting
  Heidi Ullrich:+1 Eduardo re mentoring
  Siranush Vardanyan:I am sorry, my timing showed me that it is 15UTC now :(
  Carlos Dionisio Aguirre:I agree with the name could be something different than showcase , because we usually uses this name for another regional evdents
  Heidi Ullrich:Actually, there is a pilot mentoring program being planned within ICANN to be announced shortly - with At-Large to be one of the groups involved in the pilot.
  Wolf Ludwig:But we didn't call it Showcase in Mexico -- we called it like "Faire of opportunities" ...
  Eduardo Diaz:Wolf: I like it
  Olivier Crepin-Leblond:@Thomas: A few examples of showcases:
  Olivier Crepin-Leblond:oopos
  Thomas Lowenhaupt:Thanks for the Showcase info.
  Olivier Crepin-Leblond:BA Showcase sights and sounds:http://atlarge.icann.org/lacralo/buenos-aires-outreach/sights-and-sounds.htm
  Olivier Crepin-Leblond:Durban Showcase sights and sounds:http://atlarge.icann.org/afralo/durban-outreach/sights-and-sounds.htm (video only)
  Carlos Dionisio Aguirre:Buenos Aires Showcase was a very good thing
  Olivier Crepin-Leblond:Beijing Showcase sights and sounds:http://atlarge.icann.org/apralo/beijing-outreach/sights-and-sounds.htm
  Thomas Lowenhaupt:But.. but  those links don't work Olivier
  Wolf Ludwig:Sorry Olivier but we didn't organize a "10 years of ALAC" Showcase is Prague -- this was a different concept!
  Olivier Crepin-Leblond:Toronto 5 Years of the RALOs Showcase sights and sounds:http://atlarge.icann.org/naralo/toronto-outreach/sights-and-sounds.htm
  Thomas Lowenhaupt:OK. That's better.
  Olivier Crepin-Leblond:Prague 10 Years of ALAC Showcase sights and sounds:http://atlarge.icann.org/euralo/prague-outreach/sights-and-sounds.htm
  Dev Anand Teelucksingh:Weekly meetings
  Julia Charvolen:Rafid Fatani joined the Adobe Connect
  Olivier Crepin-Leblond:so you're right Wolf, let's change its name when we get to it
  Fatima Cambronero:every week
  Thomas Lowenhaupt:meet on 23rd
  Carlos Dionisio Aguirre:I think could be good every 15 days
  Dev Anand Teelucksingh:Thanks Eduardo
  Jordi Iparraguirre:itwas a productive meering, thanks and congrats!
  Carlos Dionisio Aguirre:thanks Eduardo!
  Fatima Cambronero:thanks Eduardo and all! bye
  Carlos Dionisio Aguirre:bye bye
  Allan Skuce:Thanks ED
  Dev Anand Teelucksingh:Thanks everyone, take care all
  Wolf Ludwig:Thanks Eduardo and all
  Allan Skuce:Bye
  sandra hoferichter:Bye
  Matthieu Camus:thank you, bye
  Rafid Fatani:ciao ciao
  • No labels