Yesim Nazlar: (11/27/2018 05:45) Welcome to the ALAC Monthly Call taking place on Tuesday, 27 November 2018 at 04:00 UTC.

Yesim Nazlar: (05:46) Agenda: https://community.icann.org/x/OwLVBQ

Maureen Hilyard: (06:52) Hi everyone.. all connected now

Cheryl Langdon-Orr (@clo3) ALAC  Liaisnon to GNSO Council: (06:54) Hi Maureen

Holly Raiche: (06:57) Folka - I wasn't clear about the timing for this call so I have to leave in 60 minutes - sorry about that

Evin Erdogdu: (06:58) Hello all, welcome

Ricardo Holmquist: (06:58) good day everyone

Leon Sanchez: (06:59) Hello everyone!

judith hellerstein: (07:00) HI Leon

Silvia Vivanco: (07:01) Hello all

Alberto Soto: (07:01) Hello everyone, hola a todos!

Leon Sanchez: (07:01) Hi Judith!

Leon Sanchez: (07:02) Hola Alberto!

Alexis Anteliz / VE: (07:02) Hola a todos,

Alberto Soto: (07:02) Hola Leon!!

Leon Sanchez: (07:02) Hola Alexis

Sebastien: (07:03) Hello all

Lianna Galstyan: (07:03) Greetiings to all

Satish  Babu: (07:03) Hi everyone!

Leon Sanchez: (07:05) Hi Sebástien

Leon Sanchez: (07:05) Hi Lianna

Leon Sanchez: (07:05) Hi Satish!

Alberto Soto: (07:05) Hi Satish are you still wet?!

Cheryl Langdon-Orr (@clo3) ALAC  Liaisnon to GNSO Council: (07:06) 8 is quorum and each RALOneeds to be represented

Cheryl Langdon-Orr (@clo3) ALAC  Liaisnon to GNSO Council: (07:06) they could start  as no formal business needs to happen with them]

Sebastien: (07:06) Can you start and then if we have to vote we will wait

Hadia Elminiawi: (07:07) hello all

Satish  Babu: (07:10) Hi Leon and Alberto....all good here :-)

Heidi Ullrich: (07:10) Welcome, All!

Hadia Elminiawi: (07:13) yes leon - welcome

Evin Erdogdu: (07:16) The Initial Report from the EPDP team is out and open for public comment. Read this blog on how to participate using the new online format: https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__go.icann.org_2OZe1vo&d=DwIFaQ&c=FmY1u3PJp6wrcrwll3mSVzgfkbPSS6sJms7xcl4I5cM&r=mrDeztziKLa7gZqGADzxcnHA3QXmXYsnChWYBR4NElI&m=QvVxwKvlJxUvobHr01bMTxnqn_HvSfoIrzrrW4jNeE4&s=RwLgJYTU3f3F0prryG-4SyEndydgomNyu_APgLwYvhk&e=

Holly Raiche: (07:17) Not much time left for the enactment of a new policy!

Cheryl Langdon-Orr (@clo3) ALAC  Liaisnon to GNSO Council: (07:17) Hooray!!!!

Cheryl Langdon-Orr (@clo3) ALAC  Liaisnon to GNSO Council: (07:18) Longest wait in ICANN history I suspect between Recs in the report and Board Resolve

Vrikson Acosta: (07:22) Greetings everyone

Cheryl Langdon-Orr (@clo3) ALAC  Liaisnon to GNSO Council: (07:23) Hi

Cheryl Langdon-Orr (@clo3) ALAC  Liaisnon to GNSO Council: (07:23) Thanks for the update Leon

Leon Sanchez: (07:24) Thank you Cheryl

Lianna Galstyan: (07:25) Thanks Leon and yes, it would be interesting to hear what will be the reaction of all stakeholders to Macron's speech.

Cheryl Langdon-Orr (@clo3) ALAC  Liaison to GNSO Council: (07:25) They have to ask for any change assuming they can garner support to do so

Sebastien: (07:25) Not sure that NA can give anything ;) pour AP

Alan Greenberg: (07:26) A territory or country can move region only if all parties in that territory agree (ccTLD, GAC/Gov't, ALS, etc).

Holly Raiche: (07:27) Good question OCL - everyone's fear

Alan Greenberg: (07:28) If the Temp Spec expires then there are no longer any rules that contracted parties need to follow. They may continue what they are doing, or they may change...

Cheryl Langdon-Orr (@clo3) ALAC  Liaison to GNSO Council: (07:28) I have no idea why the ioline didn't unmute

Maureen Hilyard: (07:28) Are you ok to go after Olivier?

Yesim Nazlar: (07:29) @Cheryl: we're re-dialing you

Cheryl Langdon-Orr (@clo3) ALAC  Liaison to GNSO Council: (07:29) Back in now

Yesim Nazlar: (07:29) perfect, thanks for confirming

Satish  Babu: (07:30) Agree with ALAN. At this point, it is unclear how the Geographic Regions implementation will resolve the different "border disputes"...

Hadia Elminiawi: (07:31) yes cheryl

Cheryl Langdon-Orr (@clo3) ALAC  Liaison to GNSO Council: (07:34) Yes everyone including Governance body  has to agree if a non self determinated STate wishes to petition to change Geo Region

Alan Greenberg: (07:36) I said *IF* nothing else happens...

Alan Greenberg: (07:36) I'm not sure that the Board would want to announce what their fallback was!

Alan Greenberg: (07:36) That could take the pressure off.

Heidi Ullrich: (07:37) Thank you, Leon!

Leon Sanchez: (07:37) Thank you Heidi and all for having me!

Leon Sanchez: (07:37) Thanks for your questions!

Hadia Elminiawi: (07:37) thank you leon

Leon Sanchez: (07:37) Thank you Hadia!

Heidi Ullrich: (07:38) We also asked Joseph to provide highlights from the 2018 Travel Guidelines

judith hellerstein: (07:38) great thanks heidi

Alexis Anteliz / VE: (07:39) Gracias @leon en particular por el adelanto de las decisiones de la Junta.

judith hellerstein: (07:39) do you have a link to these new guidelines

Maureen Hilyard: (07:39) Can you include a link to the Travel Guidelines Heidi

Heidi Ullrich: (07:39) Blog on the new travel guidelines: https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__www.icann.org_news_blog_revised-2Dcommunity-2Dtravel-2Dsupport-2Dguidelines&d=DwIFaQ&c=FmY1u3PJp6wrcrwll3mSVzgfkbPSS6sJms7xcl4I5cM&r=mrDeztziKLa7gZqGADzxcnHA3QXmXYsnChWYBR4NElI&m=QvVxwKvlJxUvobHr01bMTxnqn_HvSfoIrzrrW4jNeE4&s=KQSdP1xHdCiOik34dP5JFKR3tCl6lVQMbgTumP_6_Gc&e=

Heidi Ullrich: (07:39) they are from 2018.

Heidi Ullrich: (07:40) The direct link is at: https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__www.icann.org_en_system_files_files_community-2Dtravel-2Dsupport-2Dguidelines-2D11oct18-2Den.pdf&d=DwIFaQ&c=FmY1u3PJp6wrcrwll3mSVzgfkbPSS6sJms7xcl4I5cM&r=mrDeztziKLa7gZqGADzxcnHA3QXmXYsnChWYBR4NElI&m=QvVxwKvlJxUvobHr01bMTxnqn_HvSfoIrzrrW4jNeE4&s=o1CcTTf1k5AK9VF6G2DH4JnxBl5whmGKu0KR_IymEbE&e=

Sebastien: (07:40) The same from here (not just he interpreters)

Gisella Gruber: (07:41) NEW email: travelsupport@icann.org

Gisella Gruber: (07:42) Blog on new email address: https://community.icann.org/display/trvlconstit/New+Travel+Support+Email

Yesim Nazlar: (07:42) @Joseph: please speak louder and closer to the mic

Sebastien: (07:43) Nor easy to understand Joseph

Maureen Hilyard: (07:44) I can hear Joseph quite clearly

Gisella Gruber: (07:44) ICANN64 Kobe: https://meetings.icann.org/en/kobe64

Heidi Ullrich: (07:46) Please mute your speakers if you are not speaking

Heidi Ullrich: (07:46) we are hearing background noise

Olivier MJ Crépin-Leblond: (07:46) ferry?

Evin Erdogdu: (07:46) On behalf of Alan Greenberg: My Adobe Connect is not working so I can't post to the chat. The link for the trave ldetails for Kobe is https://community.icann.org/display/trvlconstit/64+-+Kobe

Heidi Ullrich: (07:48) Thank you, Alan.

Heidi Ullrich: (07:48) Please also note the passport requirements: IMPORTANT! Please note that Japan requires at least three (3) blank, unused pages in your passport for entry and 3 months validity remaining on your passport.

Alberto Soto: (07:49) I suggest that those who have problems or queries can make my email alberto@soto.net.ar. I can centralize that and coordinate with the Constituency Travel

Heidi Ullrich: (07:50) @Alberto, we would prefer that all travel issues go through CT

Olivier MJ Crépin-Leblond: (07:50) because I suppose  that local travel costs are not included

Leon Sanchez: (07:51) I love the rooster in the background

Cheryl Langdon-Orr (@clo3) ALAC  Liaison to GNSO Council: (07:51) Of course not OCL

Olivier MJ Crépin-Leblond: (07:51) that is why I was which one of the aurports is closest to the venue

Heidi Ullrich: (07:51) That is why Joseph is on this call. We wish for everyone use CT for their travel issues.

Heidi Ullrich: (07:51) @Alberto, but thank you for your offer.

Olivier MJ Crépin-Leblond: (07:52) it ould be helpful to have the different travel options from each airport to the venue & their cost.

Marita Moll: (07:52) I was on Air Canada and Lufthansa and had to pay for luggage on both. Policies have recently changed

Cheryl Langdon-Orr (@clo3) ALAC  Liaison to GNSO Council: (07:52) and I can guarantee anything accessible for me is always the *most* expensive possible option

Olivier MJ Crépin-Leblond: (07:53) I will not travel anywhere if the flight does not include food & luggage. Sorry that's my absolute bottom line.

Maureen Hilyard: (07:54) Same for me...

Cheryl Langdon-Orr (@clo3) ALAC  Liaison to GNSO Council: (07:54) Same Here Liaina  my perdeaim costs all go to transport SYdney side woth the Airport...   SO rewarding to be a volunteer and not live in a city Hub ;-)

Satish  Babu: (07:54) +1

Cheryl Langdon-Orr (@clo3) ALAC  Liaison to GNSO Council: (07:55) Cheepest flights are *often* cheepest for a reason of course  ** SIGH**

Alan Greenberg: (07:55) Regardless of whether an airline provides luggage or food, the traveller MUST be clearly informed about it prior to booking!

Leon Sanchez: (07:55) If I may provide an opinion, I would suggest that basic economy fares, meaning those that do not include luggage, are not eligible for funded travelers. Instead, economy fares should guarantee that travelers are allowed to check ate least one bag

Cheryl Langdon-Orr (@clo3) ALAC  Liaison to GNSO Council: (07:55) You would think so Alan, and it no doubt was in fine print somewhere

Olivier MJ Crépin-Leblond: (07:56) As a group we should refuse to travel if eiher the luggage or the food is not included. This is unfair on volunteers

Alan Greenberg: (07:56) Nice idea Leon. Perhaps that should be a rule set by the Board and instructed to the CEO.

Maureen Hilyard: (07:56) I have found FCM very amenable to suggestions of airlines I'd like to travel on..

Hadia Elminiawi: (07:56) +1 Leon

Leon Sanchez: (07:56) Checking a bag and having food provided on long haul flights should be a criteria for eligible fares for funded travelers.

Heidi Ullrich: (07:57) Thank you, Joseph.

Holly Raiche: (07:58) Folks - I always check on webjet - and then tell travel what I have selected - and they usually book those flights

Alberto Soto: (07:59) Me too Sebastian

Alberto Soto: (08:00) The retention in my country is important

Alan Greenberg: (08:01) Unfortunately, I lose $60 for each perdiem transfer which is often >10% of the total.

Alan Greenberg: (08:01) Opps. sorry, that was $30 - 5%.

Heidi Ullrich: (08:01) I don't think those were my words, OCL

Heidi Ullrich: (08:02) I said that you might wish to look into your preferred route/airline. Many of you have mileage programs and preferred airlines.

Alan Greenberg: (08:03) Agree Olivier.

Holly Raiche: (08:03) I really have to go - sorry.  I"m sure Jonathan can deal with policy

Olivier MJ Crépin-Leblond: (08:03) contituency travel allows for flights within a certain range based on the lowest fare

Olivier MJ Crépin-Leblond: (08:04) the lowest fare shouldNOT be a no frills airline

Olivier MJ Crépin-Leblond: (08:04) simple as that

Heidi Ullrich: (08:04) and FCM has offices around the world to accommodate travelers in different languages

Alberto Soto: (08:04) They send me dollars, they convert it to my local currency, and I have to convert it into dollars to travel. I lose 30%

Heidi Ullrich: (08:04) No one is saying lowest fare, Olivier.

Heidi Ullrich: (08:05) Thank you for your time, Joseph.

Cheryl Langdon-Orr (@clo3) ALAC  Liaison to GNSO Council: (08:05) audio?

judith hellerstein: (08:05) @alberto sorry about that but that is how it is done. sometimes you win and sometimes you lose

Joseph de Jesus: (08:05) Thank you Heidi

judith hellerstein: (08:05) thanks joseph forcoming on the call

Olivier MJ Crépin-Leblond: (08:06) Heidi - you said that travellers needed to check that their fare included food and luggage. How can they know that when all tickets are usually issues in English

Olivier MJ Crépin-Leblond: (08:06) it is up to the travel agent & constituency travel to ake sure the fare includes a bag and food

Cheryl Langdon-Orr (@clo3) ALAC  Liaison to GNSO Council: (08:06) Sorry it was my line that dropped not the audio

Cheryl Langdon-Orr (@clo3) ALAC  Liaison to GNSO Council: (08:06) back

Ricardo Holmquist: (08:06) @Judith, the real issue of Alberto is to ask each traveler what he/she prefers. Cash or transfer

Alberto Soto: (08:06) @Judith, we are volunteers, we can not put our own money for travel...

Heidi Ullrich: (08:07) I said today that travelers should suggest a route/airline

Hadia Elminiawi: (08:07) @Alberto you should find a way to take your money in dollars

Cheryl Langdon-Orr (@clo3) ALAC  Liaison to GNSO Council: (08:08) I certainly assume ALAC will be responding to the EPDP, and  IRTP at the very least

Ricardo Holmquist: (08:08) @Heidi, i really expect the message of the bag was clearly explained to FCM. they will always look for the ceapest

Jonathan Zuck: (08:08) what did we say about red cross before?

Leon Sanchez: (08:09) Agree Cheryl, I think IRTP is also very important for end users

judith hellerstein: (08:09) @alberto, I agree,  Perhaps CT should reduce the max amount of fees they reimburse.  currently if your fees ar more than 50 USD you can seek reimbursements so perhaps the issue is that thismax amount should be reduced

Cheryl Langdon-Orr (@clo3) ALAC  Liaison to GNSO Council: (08:09) Agreed Leon

Alberto Soto: (08:10) @Hadia, I have no form without losing that percentage

Hadia Elminiawi: (08:10) @olivier fro me also it is tomorrow

Heidi Ullrich: (08:11) @Ricardo, I believe that CT has addressed the issue of luggage with FCM.

Jonathan Zuck: (08:11) I think it should be the ONLY agenda item tomorrow

Cheryl Langdon-Orr (@clo3) ALAC  Liaison to GNSO Council: (08:11) Be nice to have more ALAC Members join the CPWG calls Yes OCL

Hadia Elminiawi: (08:11) no olivier

Hadia Elminiawi: (08:11) no extention

Hadia Elminiawi: (08:11) no way

Leon Sanchez: (08:11) I would really encourage the ALAC to comment on the ePDP in time OCL

Olivier MJ Crépin-Leblond: (08:12) thanks for being clear, Hadia

Alberto Soto: (08:12) I think they do not consider us volunteers. It would seem that we would be paying fees...

Cheryl Langdon-Orr (@clo3) ALAC  Liaison to GNSO Council: (08:13) That would indeed be useful Hadia

Jonathan Zuck: (08:13) can this PLEASE be done in a structured way on tomorrow's call. This conversational approach is not going to sink in for anyone

Bastiaan Goslings: (08:14) +1

Marita Moll: (08:14) Agreed -- it is midnight here

Jean-Jacques Subrenat: (08:14) @Jonathan +1.

Bastiaan Goslings: (08:14) @Hadfia: for me at least, you are very hard to understand (soundwise˜)

Alan Greenberg: (08:15) This is not the time for a detailed discussion of the EPDP.

Leon Sanchez: (08:15) Now it's too loud :P

Amrita: (08:15) Its loud but the words cannot be understood well

Jean-Jacques Subrenat: (08:15) @Hadia, your mic too loud.

Leon Sanchez: (08:16) Hadia you need to lower your mic volume

Seun: (08:18) hello from Tunis

Alberto Soto: (08:18) Yes

Hadia Elminiawi: (08:19) thank you and sorry for that i shall try to adjust

Maureen Hilyard: (08:23) Yes more comments are always welcome

judith hellerstein: (08:24) Always happy to have more comments

Maureen Hilyard: (08:27) Is it my connection or is Judith rather staticky? and now dropped?

Cheryl Langdon-Orr (@clo3) ALAC  Liaison to GNSO Council: (08:27) I heare you

Maureen Hilyard: (08:27) it might be my connection..

Hadia Elminiawi: (08:27) we hear you

Jonathan Zuck: (08:27) if we don't have consensus, we should skip that portion

Jean-Jacques Subrenat: (08:28) @Evin: could you kindly put into the Action Items list something more specific? I suggest ''Staff to find out from IFR leadership meeting schedule, and inform JJS by email''. Thank you.

Heidi Ullrich: (08:29) @JJS, I will send you an email from the relevant staff.

Jean-Jacques Subrenat: (08:29) @Heidi: thank you.

Evin Erdogdu: (08:30) @Jean-Jacques certainly - AI updated and we will follow up with you.

Cheryl Langdon-Orr (@clo3) ALAC  Liaison to GNSO Council: (08:30) Seems there *is* a need for a text revision then with comments from AG and SeB on this

Evin Erdogdu: (08:32) Supplemental Initial Report on the New gTLD Subsequent Procedures Policy Development Process (Overarching Issues & Work Tracks 1-4): https://community.icann.org/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=96214566

Hadia Elminiawi: (08:32) sorry my line was dropped - back again

Cheryl Langdon-Orr (@clo3) ALAC  Liaison to GNSO Council: (08:32) Thanks OCL  well noted

Alan Greenberg: (08:32) I do not see where the current version of the comment says the majority favored Mech. A.  If it is there, please point it out.

judith hellerstein: (08:34) @alan the survey did not show a large majority just a slight one.

Cheryl Langdon-Orr (@clo3) ALAC  Liaison to GNSO Council: (08:34) I believe that was SeBs concern as well Alan

Olivier MJ Crépin-Leblond: (08:34) can't hear a word from Evin

Cheryl Langdon-Orr (@clo3) ALAC  Liaison to GNSO Council: (08:35) Impressive

judith hellerstein: (08:36) Also people who are classified as members but who have not attended many of the meetings of the ccwg: Auction proceeds should not be given a higher weighting than participants who attended a higher percentageof the sessions

Alan Greenberg: (08:36) @Judith, it showed 3/5 Members and 5/8 Members+Participants.

Alan Greenberg: (08:37) So 3:2 and 5:3

Glenn McKnight: (08:37) As  Maureen menitioned  the  visitors from Europe and AFRICAN  ISOC CHapters  were very interested in meeting Maureen and speak with Sarah and Daniel

Jean-Jacques Subrenat: (08:38) @Heidi: thanks for copy of email from VP Trang. I notice they don't have my email address?

Alberto Soto: (08:38) Yes CLO

Andrei Kolesnikov: (08:38) i'll do ssac update via email to save time for this meeting

Glenn McKnight: (08:38) Don't  forget folks  interested in running for the ISOC  Board the  call is open until Dec 15th  and we opened the PIR Nomcom today as well

Heidi Ullrich: (08:39) @JJS, I've sent Trang a note requesting a status update.

judith hellerstein: (08:40) @alan I have clarified it a bit

Heidi Ullrich: (08:40) I will let her know your email address as well.

Cheryl Langdon-Orr (@clo3) ALAC  Liaison to GNSO Council: (08:40) Yeah  SUre  it will

Jean-Jacques Subrenat: (08:40) @Heidi: thanks.

Cheryl Langdon-Orr (@clo3) ALAC  Liaison to GNSO Council: (08:42) the ONLY person outside At-Large staff  Alan, Maureen or another ALAC Liaison to have *Evre* since 2011 visited the GNSO Liaison reports page is Jay Daylee from PIR...  I do check.

Cheryl Langdon-Orr (@clo3) ALAC  Liaison to GNSO Council: (08:43) At least as per last week when I last updated it

Leon Sanchez: (08:46) I have to leae the call now. Thank you again for having me

Leon Sanchez: (08:46) Talk to you all soon!

Hadia Elminiawi: (08:46) bye leon thanks

Alberto Soto: (08:46) If I could vote, I would be in agreement !! Great job

Cheryl Langdon-Orr (@clo3) ALAC  Liaison to GNSO Council: (08:48) Glad to hear that Alberto, many worked hard on it

Satish  Babu: (08:48) Congratulations  for this great work!

Marita Moll: (08:48) I don't see where to vote. I am in agreement

Evin Erdogdu: (08:50) Sorry I am not on the bridge

Hadia Elminiawi: (08:50) @marita where you raise your hand you will find the agree and disagree icons

Evin Erdogdu: (08:50) Maureen Hilyard, Seun Ojedeji, Hadia, Ricardo, Bastiaan, Sebastien, Tijani, Kaili, Marita

Marita Moll: (08:50) Oh, I figured it out (how to vote)

Evin Erdogdu: (08:51) Yes, 9

Evin Erdogdu: (08:51) Congratulations!

Aris Ignacio: (08:51) Yes..

Jonathan Zuck: (08:51) I have to bail on this call but will follow up with folks for tomorrow's call and I'm ready to work on the ICANN 64 agenda!

Cheryl Langdon-Orr (@clo3) ALAC  Liaison to GNSO Council: (08:52) Thanks JZ

Hadia Elminiawi: (08:52) i think we are fine

Jonathan Zuck: (08:52) Thanks Alan

Jean-Jacques Subrenat: (08:53) I'll be leaving this call in 5 minutes. Goodbye all!

Cheryl Langdon-Orr (@clo3) ALAC  Liaison to GNSO Council: (08:53) Bye  JJS

Seun: (08:54) can't see how to remove the tick via mobile

Satish  Babu: (08:54) Will do.

Glenn McKnight: (08:54) We will discuss it at our  next  NARALO  meeting

Sebastien: (08:55) Atlas III: "Important: Please note that membership of these working groups will not influence any application to be a supported traveler to attend ATLAS III." Why they are doing work here and it will be taken into account?

Glenn McKnight: (08:55) @maureen  I have sent my EOI

Heidi Ullrich: (08:55) FBSC - https://community.icann.org/display/atlarge/ALAC+Subcommittee+on+Finance+and+Budget

Heidi Ullrich: (08:56) AASC - https://community.icann.org/display/atlarge/ALAC+Subcommittee+on+Appointee+Selection

Heidi Ullrich: (08:58) ICANN 63 Action Items: https://community.icann.org/display/atlarge/ICANN63+ALAC+and+At-Large+Action+Items+20-25++October+Workspace

judith hellerstein: (08:58) @maureen, I also sent in my EOI

Jean-Jacques Subrenat: (08:59) Now signing off. Bye!

Hadia Elminiawi: (09:00) yes we can hear you gisella thanks

Glenn McKnight: (09:00) Just for everyones  schedule  we are planning the second school of  Internet Governance for  Thursday and Friday and a reception on Saturday night

Glenn McKnight: (09:01) NASIG was pre ICANN San Juan early this year

Abdulkarim Oloyede: (09:02) Hi, Mixed up the timing

Heidi Ullrich: (09:02) A lot of good action items were taken during the Development Session for ICANN64

Alexis Anteliz / VE: (09:02) Thanks for the call, unfortunately I have to retire, I will be careful to check any detail on the page. "Sayōnara" regards

Glenn McKnight: (09:03) NASIG will be  in October

Glenn McKnight: (09:03) Prior to ICANN Montreal.  We will be sponsoring 40 folks for their hotel not  travel

Heidi Ullrich: (09:04) CSP workspace - https://community.icann.org/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=62395123

Cheryl Langdon-Orr (@clo3) ALAC  Liaison to GNSO Council: (09:04) Happy to assist as a Coach if it is felt useful

Heidi Ullrich: (09:04) including online registration. Deadline is  21 December

Heidi Ullrich: (09:04) Thanks, Cheryl!

Alberto Soto: (09:04) Unfortunately I do not travel, but I would be a volunteer

Glenn McKnight: (09:05) @alberto you don;t  travel?

Ricardo Holmquist: (09:05) bye everyone

Cheryl Langdon-Orr (@clo3) ALAC  Liaison to GNSO Council: (09:05) Skype me the link to the application then please

Alberto Soto: (09:05)  no Glenn

Cheryl Langdon-Orr (@clo3) ALAC  Liaison to GNSO Council: (09:05) Lots covered today... Busy call...  Thanks everyone ...Bye for now...

Evin Erdogdu: (09:05) Thank you all!

Glenn McKnight: (09:05) bye all

Daniel Khauka Nanghaka: (09:05) thankyou

Amrita: (09:05) Thank you

Hadia Elminiawi: (09:05) thank you Maureen and all - bye

Daniel Khauka Nanghaka: (09:05) bye all

Lianna Galstyan: (09:05) thank you

judith hellerstein: (09:05) bye all

Aris Ignacio: (09:05) thanks a lot!

Hadia Elminiawi: (09:05) bye all

Yesim Nazlar: (09:05) Thank you all for joining!

Vladimer Svanadze: (09:05) Thank you to all for interesting discussion, and bye bye!!!

Alberto Soto: (09:05) Thanks bye bye!!

Silvia Vivanco: (09:05) Thank you all bye

Decka David: (09:05) bye and thanks

Vrikson Acosta: (09:05) Bye everyone

Seun: (09:06) bye

Heidi Ullrich: (09:06) Bye, Al.

• No labels