Date: Wednesday, 17 August 2022
Time: 18:00 -19:00 UTC (for the time in various time zones click here)
How can I participate in this meeting?
****THIS IS ZOOM ONLY****
Zoom Room: https://icann.zoom.us/j/91933421660?pwd=QURuR2dTK1dDSUVuelYxbVh1NHpwQT09 / Password: OFB-WG#001
Jamboard Link: https://jamboard.google.com/d/1A6QVXERtVtsgsGRLaf8UkRXnbKEgDFxHuVG79G2x0WM/viewer?f=0
Action Items: EN
Zoom Recording: EN
Zoom Chat: EN
Participants: Cheryl Langdon-Orr, Sebastien Bachollet, Vanda Scartezini, Alan Greenberg, Daniel, Nanghaka, Marita Moll
Apologies: Judith Hellerstein, Olivier Crepin-Leblond, Susie Johnson (staff)
Staff: Heidi Ullrich, Claudia Ruiz, Michelle DeSmyter
Call Management: Michelle DeSmyter
Roll Call - Staff (1 min)
Welcome and Aim of Call - Cheryl Langdon-Orr (1 min)
Review of Action Items from the Previous Meeting - Cheryl/staff (5 mins)
Notice of publication of the Planning Prioritization Framework V2 and reformation of Cross Community WG re Planning Prioritization for FY24 Operating Plan and Budget Process - Cheryl/staff (5 mins)
Material preparation for Upcoming Public Comment on DRAFT Pilot Holistic Review Terms of Reference (ToR) - All (15 mins)
- ICANN75 policy update to ALAC/At-Large - no slides, concise (5-7 min including any discussion)
- Discuss plans and preparation of material for outreach/use with our community to facilitate Public Comment input. See new space in Jamboard for scratch pads...
- See Background: ATRT3 recommendation 3.5 called for the setup of a new Holistic Review. ICANN Board approved the recommendation, and a Pilot Holistic Review Terms of Reference (ToR) Team was formed in February 2022 to draft the ToR with ICANN org’s facilitation. The Pilot Holistic Review ToR Team finished the draft ToR in June 2022. This proceeding seeks community input on the Pilot Holistic Review ToR for the eventual initiation of the Pilot Holistic Review.
Any Review of Priority Ranking Tool- All (5 mins)
- how do we best consider resourcing aspects of Prioritized activities...
- If needs be, any short review on edits to TABS that is outstanding and not on the Agenda. see: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1MU6R8LPL0JZ2uH4-zvlwmVJrU7VLcrGvpwkqkuJzgHo/edit#gid=23073966
- Link to wiki space on WS2 implementation: https://community.icann.org/display/WEIA/ImplementatioDiscuss WS2 June Update material below and how to include future updates
Review of Changes to the APAT (5 mins)
- Cloud service options?
- With the completion of the Pilot Prioritization work review and establishing what if any changes might be adopted to our methodology going forward, can we prepare SoPs to best provide for continuity and future action/use of 'the APAT'
- Review possible changes to or additions to our tool will increase in complexity if additional factors or quadrant classes are considered in future work with ICANN Comunity WG re this.
AOB - (3-5 mins)
Next Call including cadence of future Meetings (2 -5 mins)