Date: Wednesday, 13 July 2022
Time: 18:00 -19:00 UTC (for the time in various time zones click here)
How can I participate in this meeting?
****THIS IS ZOOM ONLY****
Zoom Room: https://icann.zoom.us/j/91933421660?pwd=QURuR2dTK1dDSUVuelYxbVh1NHpwQT09 / Password: OFB-WG#001
Jamboard Link: https://jamboard.google.com/d/1A6QVXERtVtsgsGRLaf8UkRXnbKEgDFxHuVG79G2x0WM/viewer?f=0
Action Items: EN
Zoom Recording: EN
Zoom Chat: EN
Participants: Cheryl Langdon-Orr, Sébastien Bachollet, Daniel Nanghaka, Alan Greenberg, Jonathan Zuck, Marita Moll, Olivier Crépin-Leblond, Vanda Scartezini
Apologies: Judith Hellerstein, Heidi Ullrich
Staff: Susie Johnson, Yeşim Sağlam
Call Management: Yeşim Sağlam
Roll Call - Staff (1 min)
Welcome and Aim of Call - Cheryl Langdon-Orr (1 min)
Review of Action Items from the Previous Meeting - Cheryl/staff/Alan (5-7 mins)
Discuss Upcoming Public Comment on Pilot Holistic Review Terms of Reference (ToR) - Cheryl (25 mins)
- Discuss plans and preparation of material for outreach/use with our community to facilitate Public Comment input. See new space in Jamboard for scratch pads...
- See Background: ATRT3 recommendation 3.5 called for the setup of a new Holistic Review. ICANN Board approved the recommendation, and a Pilot Holistic Review Terms of Reference (ToR) Team was formed in February 2022 to draft the ToR with ICANN org’s facilitation. The Pilot Holistic Review ToR Team finished the draft ToR in June 2022. This proceeding seeks community input on the Pilot Holistic Review ToR for the eventual initiation of the Pilot Holistic Review.
Any Review of Priority Ranking Tool- All (5 mins)
- how do we best consider resourcing aspects of Prioritized activities...
- If needs be, any short review on edits to TABS that is outstanding and not on the Agenda. see: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1MU6R8LPL0JZ2uH4-zvlwmVJrU7VLcrGvpwkqkuJzgHo/edit#gid=23073966
Review of Changes to the APAT (10 mins)
- Cloud service options?
- With the completion of the Pilot Prioritization work review and establishing what if any changes might be adopted to our methodology going forward, can we prepare SoPs to best provide for continuity and future action/use of 'the APAT'
- Review possible changes to or additions to our tool will increase in complexity if additional factors or quadrant classes are considered in future work with ICANN Comunity WG re this.
The cadence of future Meetings (5 mins)
AOB - TBC (3-5 mins)
- WS2 June Update material
Highlights for the month of June include the following:
(Quarterly update in production)
A new page – “ICANN Organization Employee Practices and Resources” was published on the ICANN.org website under Accountability resources. It assembles information identified in the staff accountability recommendation 7.1.1, thereby completing its implementation.
Ombuds office related recommendations 5.2, 5.4, 5.5, 5.10 are now “in progress”.
6 recommendations require completion of a recommendation to begin while 2 require completion of an initiative.
- As it relates to the implementation of recommendations 2 and 6, groups continue to progress through the gap analysis/mapping inventory provided by ICANN org.
- The WS2 Community Coordination Group (WS2 CCG) will resume the discussion on diversity elements, including discussing SO/AC/Groups’ expectations and needs for subject matter assistance from the consultant, on its call scheduled for 12 July.
Link to wiki space on WS2 implementation: https://community.icann.org/display/WEIA/Implementation
- WS2 June Update material
Next Call - Cheryl (2 mins)