Yesim Nazlar: (10/11/2018 15:51) Welcome to the At-Large Capacity Building Webinar on the topic: “ ccTLD: Assigning Country Code, Delegation & Retirement of ccTLDs" being held on Thursday, 11 October 2018 at 13:30 UTC.

Yesim Nazlar: (15:52) Agenda: https://community.icann.org/x/fwa8BQ

Ahmed Salem Cheikh, Mauritania ccTLD: (16:13) how to choose the french interpretation

Yesim Nazlar: (16:22) Hi Ahmed - you either need to dial-in or request a dial-out for FR interpretation. The AC audio is in EN only.

Tijani BEN JEMAA: (16:29) I'm dropped

Tijani BEN JEMAA: (16:29) I' dropped

Alberto Soto: (16:30) Hello everyone, hola a todos!!

Gabriel Bombambo: (16:31) hello everyone

Alfredo Calderon: (16:31) Saludos a todos. Hi to all!

Joan Katambi: (16:37) hello

Jean Guillon (www.jovenet.consulting): (16:37) Hello.

Alberto Soto: (16:39) Hi Yesim! I'm in the Sapnish Channel now

Yesim Nazlar: (16:42) Hi Alberto, welcome

Gabriel Bombambo: (17:00) We continue to use IANA in our meetings, when we can use PTI. I ahave ome confusion

Gabriel Bombambo: (17:01) some confusions

Alfredo Calderon: (17:05) @Gabriel, I agree with your confusion!

Gabriel Bombambo: (17:09) Thanks @Alfredo

Alfredo Calderon: (17:15) Soo, the 'Maintenance Agency is IANA, now PTI?

Nabil Bukhalid: (17:17) PTI is responsible for the operation of the IANA functions

Joke Braeken: (17:21) when Bart spoke about the Maintenance Agency, that is the organisation that maintains the ISO 3166-1 lists

Alfredo Calderon: (17:22) @Joke,PTI? is the "Maintenance agency?

Joke Braeken: (17:28) hi Alfredo, I hope Bart's explanation at the end was clear?

Joke Braeken: (17:29) ISO 3166 is regularly updated to reflect changes in country names and subdivisions. These changes are done by the ISO 3166 Maintenance Agency (ISO3166/MA).

Alfredo Calderon: (17:29) @Joke, it helped.

Joke Braeken: (17:29) thank you!

Abdeldjalil Bachar Bong: (17:33) We need to keep collaborating between CCNSO and AT LARGE , my question is that : what are the step of the joining the CCNSO ? because most of the CCTLD don’t know CCNSO so you need to do more outreach like working with ALS ... to check if their CCTLD of Chad to join the CCTLD ? since last week we are working with them to join the CCTLD

Abdeldjalil Bachar Bong: (17:34) as part of our contribution as Atlarge Community to help the CCTLD to be part of the CCNSO

Joke Braeken: (17:44) Hello Abdeldjalil, there is indeed a pending membership application by .TD

Joke Braeken: (17:44) We are following up with the ccTLD manager on the next steps

Joke Braeken: (17:45) Instructions on how to join the ccNSO can be found on the ccNSO website

Abdeldjalil Bachar Bong: (17:49) Thanks @Joke

Abdeldjalil Bachar Bong: (17:49) for that clarification hoping that soon td will be CCNSO member

Abdeldjalil Bachar Bong: (17:52) Thank you so much for that great presentation and all Staff

Gabriel Bombambo: (17:52) memelien

Joke Braeken: (17:52) thank you all, goodbye!

Abdeldjalil Bachar Bong: (17:52) and our chair Tijani

Gabriel Bombambo: (17:52) bye

Evin Erdogdu: (17:52) Thank you all!

• No labels