Dear All,

I joined APRALO in November 2017, after attending ICANN Abu Dhabi during the same year, I had a better understanding of ICANN structure and I wanted to participate in developing policies for individuals in my geographic region (Asia Pacific).

As an IT expert for 30 years+, I am very interested in DNS and how it works technically, and I want to be part of the teams that are responsible for building the future of the worldwide Domain Name System (DNS).

On my second attendance to ICANN Kobe (as a fellow), I focused my attendance on ALAC meeting to understand the issues that matter most to the end users beside the obligatory sessions that I have to attend as a fellow. I am planning to attend ICANN Marrakesh on at my expense, in order to gain the privilege to attend more ALAC session on my convenience and socialize with ALAC members.

I joined ICANN learn and I attended all ATALS III courses. I joined many groups such as UA Discuss group, drafting team of UA of Middle East statement as an observer to gain more knowledge. Additionally I am part of ALAC Subcommittee on Outreach and Engagement.

ow I feel more comfortable with ICANN and At-Large, you hope in the coming months to start getting into action and be more proactive.

I hope I replies to your questions.

Best Regards

Hanan Khatib
IT Consultant
Jordan

• No labels