You are viewing an old version of this page. View the current version.

Compare with Current View Page History

« Previous Version 275 Next »

Mailing list archives: http://mm.icann.org/pipermail/ccwg-auctionproceeds/

As a reminder, all participants are required to submit a Declaration of Intention (DOI). Please download it and send it completed to: gnso-secs@icann.org 

Declaration of Intention: please download here

Member and participant names marked with an ( * ) refer to those who replied "yes" or "maybe" to question #6 on the DOI. If you need to update your DOI, please email the updated version to gnso-secs@icann.org and we will adjust the information shown below accordingly. 

MembersAffiliationSOIDOIResponse on DOI to question 6
1Jonathan RobinsonGNSOJonathan Robinson SOIDOINo
2Marilyn S Cade *GNSO (CSG)Marilyn S. Cade SOI

DOI

DOI Signature

I do not know. My client base engages in work that directly impacts ICANN, such as SSR in the Internet, and the DNS in particular; awareness about ICANN in developing countries, and larger threats and risks to the Internet that are applicable to ICANN, and ICANN activities that occur at the national level in developing countries. I serve as an advisor to several ICT associations and a couple of NGOs engaged in capacity building in developing countries.  Their interest to apply for funding will depend on what the funded categories are.  In my individual capacity, I do not plan to apply for funding. I am applying to participate in the CCWG because I think that the discussions will benefit from additional input from business users, and someone who has been involved in ICANN since its inception. 

3Jonathan FrostGNSOJonathan Frost SOIDOINo
4Elliot Noss GNSOElliot Noss SOIDOINo
5Stephanie Perrin *GNSOStephanie Perrin SOIDOI
I represent NCSG. I am unaware of any intent, on the part of any members of
my constituency, to apply for funding through this mechanism. However, given
that civil society is chronically searching for funding, I must signal the possibility
6Erika Mann (GNSO Appointed Co-Chair) *IndividualErika Mann SOIDOIUnlikely

Peter Vergote *

ccNSOPeter Vergote SOIDOIThat will depend largely form the outcome of the work of the CCWG. I do not intend to apply for funding myself and neither does my employer. However, it could be that we apply for funding on behalf of the new gTLD's .vlaanderen/.brussels for which we are the registry operator.

Ching Chiao (ccNSO Appointed Co-Chair) *

ccNSOChing Chiao SOIDOII do not intend to apply for funding myself nor thru Brandma. There could be other entities that I am associated with that apply for funding.

Stephen Deerhake

ccNSOStephen Deerhake SOIDOINo

Pablo Rodriguez

ccNSOPablo Rodriguez SOIDOII do not intend to apply for funding at the present time; however, this may change once the mechanisms are defined.

Tripti Sinha *

RSSACTripti Sinha SOIDOINot that I am aware of. Unknown. My employment is with a very large university and it is unknown what research projects could get funded by vehicle.

Brad Verd *

RSSACBrad Verd SOIDOIUnknown

John Levine

SSACJohn Levine SOIDOINo, Standcore will not apply for funding.

Robert Guerra

SSACRobert Guerra SOIDOINo
15Carolina Caeiro - temporary appointment *ASOCarolina Caeiro SOIDOI

Maybe. It is possible that one or more of the ASO/NRO members may apply in the future, however this cannot be determined as the mechanisms are not defined yet. Similarly, my employer may apply in the future, depending on the mechanism defined. I do not have any intention to apply as an individual.

16Douglas Onyango - temporary appointmentASODouglas Onyango  SOIDOI

Maybe. It is possible that one or more of the ASO/NRO members may apply in the future, however this cannot be determined as the mechanisms are not defined yet.

17Sylvia Cadena - temporary appointment *ASOSylvia Cadena SOIDOIMaybe. It is possible that one or more of the ASO/NRO members may apply in the future, however this cannot be determined as the mechanisms are not defined yet. Similarly, my employer may apply in the future, depending on the mechanism defined. I do not have any intention to apply as an individual.
18Alice Munyua *GACAlice Munyua SOIDOIWhile I do not to apply for funding through the mechanism that is to be determined through the work of this CCWG.  The SO/AC I’m affiliated with, the GAC, has not discussed this before and probably won’t discuss it until Q10 of the charter is answered through the work of this CCWG.
19T. Santhosh GACT. Santhosh SOIDOI

No

20Kavouss Arasteh *GACKavouss Arasteh SOIDOI

I, personally, do not intend to apply for funding through the mechanism that is to be determined through the work of this CCWG .. 

My employer, the Ministry of Communication & Information Technology of the Islamic Republic of Iran ,as far as I am aware has not yet decided  to apply for funding through the mechanism that is to be determined through the work of this CCWG .. 

The SO/AC I’m affiliated with, the GAC, has not discussed this till today. Consequently I am not in a position to eexpress any views in this regard

21Olga Cavalli GACOlga Cavalli SOIDOINo
22Sebastien Bachollet *ALACSebastien Bachollet SOIDOII am not representing any entity but I don't know if any of the entity I am member and or Board member will not apply in the future.
23Alan GreenbergALACAlan Greenberg SOIDOINo
24Maureen Hilyard *ALACMaureen Hilyard SOIDOIYes, possibly
25Seun OjedejiALACSeun Ojedeji SOIDOINo
26Vanda Scartezini *ALACVanda Scartezini SOIDOIWe coordinate a group - DNS WOEMN – though not yet an organization, with a new program for capacitate women, specially from developing areas, in the DNS industry, that may apply for some kind of funding to be defined by this CCWG.

ParticipantsAffiliationSOIDOIResponse on DOI to question 6
1Abdul Zain Khan *IndividualAbdul Zain Khan SOIDOIYES
2Adetola SogbesanGNSO (BC)Adetola Sogbesan SOIDOINo.
3Agnoun BassoIndividualAgnoun Basso SOIDOINo
4Ahmed Bakhat Masood *IndividualAhmed Bakhat Masood SOIDOII am getting involve in my personal capacity, on volunteer basis, as per ICANN normal processes
5Alberto SotoIndividualAlberto Soto SOI

DOI

DOI signature

No

Arsène Tungali

GNSO (NCUC)Arsene Tungali SOIDOIDon't know
7Asha Hemrajani *Board LiaisonAsha Hemrajani SOIDOI

No           

8Ayden Férdeline *GNSO (NCUC)Ayden Férdeline SOIDOIAt this stage, I do not foresee this being the case.
9Becky Burr *Board LiaisonBecky Burr SOIDOINeustar has no present intention to do so. ICANN: The community may explore use of the auctions funds to replenish the ICANN Reserve Fund.
10Beran Dondeh Gillen At-LargeBeran Dondeh SOIDOINo
11Brian ScarpelliGNSO (IPC)Brian Scarpelli SOIDOINo
12Carlos Dionisio AguirreAt-LargeCarlos Dionisio Aguirre SOIDOINo
13Daniel Dardailler *IndividualDaniel Dardailler SOIDOI

No

14Denis Munene *IndividualDenis Munene Mwaniki SOIDOIYES
15Glenn McKnightAt-LargeGlenn McKnight SOIDOINo
16Hadia Elminiawi *IndividualHadia Elminiawi SOIDOI

I do not intend individually to apply for funding through the mechanism set by this group, neither does my employer NTRA, nor the center that I lead the Domain Name System Entrepreneurship Center (DNS-EC). However, I would like to mention that the DNS-EC is a partnership between ICANN and NTRA to foster the domain name ecosystem in the region, where NTRA incubates the center and hires its employees. The center is currently a department within NTRA, however if the DNS-EC legal position changes and is no longer a department within NTRA nor related to NTRA, then I don’t know whether or not DNS-EC will apply for funding through the mechanisms that is to be determined by this group.

17Iliya BazlyankovIndividualIliya Bazlyankov SOIDOINo
18Jacob Odame-Baiden *IndividualJacob Odame-Baiden SOIDOIYES
19James GannonGNSO (NCUC)James Gannon SOIDOINo
20Jennifer Chung *GNSO (RySG)Jennifer Chung SOIDOIFuture intent is possible
21Johan (Julf) HelsingiusIndividualJohan (Julf) Helsingius SOIDOINo
22Judith Hellerstein At-LargeJudith Hellerstein SOIDOINO
23Maarten BottermanBoard LiaisonMaarten Botterman SOIDOILeading up to the development of the CCWG, there have been suggestions that outcomes could include the use of some auction funds to replenish the ICANN Reserve Fund or to endow the continued performance of the IANA Functions
24Marie-Noemie Marques *IndividualMarie-Noemie Marques SOIDOII do not know.
25Mary UdumaIndividualMary Uduma SOIDOINo
26Matthew Shears GNSO (NCUC)Matthew Shears SOIDOINo
27Mei Lin FungIndividualMei Lin Fung SOIDOINo
28Michael Flemming *GNSO (IPC)Michael Flemming SOIDOIIf applicable, yes.

Michael Karanicolas

GNSO (NCUC)

Michael Karanicolas

DOINo
30Nadira AL-Araj

Individual

Nadira Alaraj SOIDOI

Being self-employed,  I have no intention to apply for any personal funding.
As per the entities (ICANN or others) that I’m active with, I’m not going to pass any direct or indirect information about funding possibilities set by ccwg-auction-proceeds. 

31Narendra Kumar *IndividualNarendra   Kumar SOI

DOI

Yes
32Nasrat Khalid IndividualNasrat Khalid SOIDOINo.
33Norbert Komlan GLKAPE *IndividualNorbert Komlan GLKAPE SOIDOINo idea
34Pua Hunter *GACPua Hunter SOIDOIPossibly
35Rajaram Gnanajeyaraman *IndividualRajaram Gnanajeyaraman SOIDOIYES
36Rebecca Ryakitimbo *IndividualRebecca Ryakitimbo SOIDOIYES
37Remmy Nweke *GNSO (NPOC)Remmy Nweke SOIDOI

As the current representative of Non-Profit Organisation Constituency (NPOC) to NCSG-Finance Committee (NCSG-FC), I am not aware there is any immediate intent, but given that Non-Profits/CSOs are always looking for fund to augment their public engagement and outreach initiatives, it is likely that if any opportunity avails, it will be tapped within NPOC and NCSG-FC in general.

38Rudolph DanielGNSO (ISPCP)Rudolph Daniel SOIDOINO
39Sarah KidenAt-LargeSarah Kiden SOIDOINo
40Sorina Teleanu *IndividualSorina Teleanu SOIDOIDiploFoundation may be interested in applying for such funding in the future.
41Tony Harris GNSOTony Harris SOI

DOI

No
42Victor Zhang *IndividualVictor Zhang SOIDOIYES
43Wale Bakare*At-LargeWale Bakare SOIDOIYes
44Waudo SigangaGNSO (BC)Waudo Siganga SOIDOINo
45Yao Amevi Amessinou Sossou *IndividualYao Amevi Amessinou Sossou SOIDOI

I wish to apply for future funding through the mechanism determined by ccwg’s work

46Yeseul KimGNSO (NPOC)Yeseul Kim SOIDOINo
47Zakir SyedGNSO (NCUC)Zakir Syed SOIDOINo, at this point in time, I do not intend to.

ObserversAffiliation
1Abdul Zain KhanIndividual
2Alissa CooperIndividual
3Baylen CampbellNPOC
4Benjz Gerard M. SevillaIndividual
5Bertrand de la ChapelleIndividual
6Bruna Martins dos SantosNCUC
7David BarronGNSO (ISPCP)
8Dietmar LendenGNSO (RySG)
9Dineshkumar PruthviIndividual
10Edmon ChungGNSO (RySG)
11Elsa SaadeGNSO (NCUC)
12Evan Leibovitch At-Large
13Gianni PonziIndividual
14Gladys MaldonadoAt-Large
15Glen de St GeryIndividual
16James Seng
17Jean GuillonGNSO (NCUC)
18Jian ZhianccNSO
19Joan KerrGNSO (NPOC)
20John PooleIndividual
21Joly MacFieAt-Large
22Lawrence Olawale-RobertsGNSO (BC)
23Leanne HogbenGNSO (RySG)
24Manal Ismail GAC
25Mohamed Mohamud MohamecIndividual
26Mustafa Yasin Individual
27Nick ShoreyGNSO (NCUC)
28Nick Wenban-SmithccNSO
29Nico Zhou
30Nigel CassimireGAC
31Nihan GuneliIndividual
32Rinalia Abdul RahimAt-Large
33Ryan CarrollGAC

Sandra Friedman

Individual
35Shiva KanwarIndividual

Signed (Please note electronic signatures are acceptable):

Notes

• Should your responses change at any time you are required to provide an updated Declaration of Intent.
  • If this information is not provided in a timely manner; the member or participant will be required to interact with the work of the group via observer Status until such time the information is provided.
  • If any of this information is found to be inaccurate you will be required to be required to interact with the work of the group via observer status until such time corrected information is provided. That will depend largely from the outcome of the work of the CCWG. 1 do not intend to apply for funding myself and neither does my employer. However, It could be that we apply for funding on behalf of the new gTLD’s .vlaanderen/.brussels for which we are the registry operator
  • No labels