Mailing list archives: http://mm.icann.org/pipermail/ccwg-auctionproceeds/

As a reminder, all participants are required to submit a Declaration of Intention (DOI). Please download it and send it completed to: gnso-secs@icann.org 

Declaration of Intention: please download here

Member and participant names marked with an ( * ) refer to those who replied "yes" or "maybe" to question #6 on the DOI. If you need to update your DOI, please email the updated version to gnso-secs@icann.org and we will adjust the information shown below accordingly. 

MembersAffiliationSOIDOIResponse on DOI to question 6
1Anne Aikman-ScaleseGNSO (CSG)Anne Aikman-Scalese SOINo current intent to make applications for funding
2Jonathan FrostGNSOJonathan Frost SOIDOINo
3Elliot Noss GNSOElliot Noss SOIDOINo
4Johan (Julf) HelsingiusGNSOJohan (Julf) Helsingius SOIDOINo
5Erika Mann (GNSO Appointed Co-Chair) *

GNSO

(Individual)

Erika Mann SOIDOIUnlikely

Peter Vergote *

ccNSOPeter Vergote SOIDOIThat will depend largely form the outcome of the work of the CCWG. I do not intend to apply for funding myself and neither does my employer. However, it could be that we apply for funding on behalf of the new gTLD's .vlaanderen/.brussels for which we are the registry operator.

Ching Chiao (ccNSO Appointed Co-Chair) *

ccNSOChing Chiao SOIDOII do not intend to apply for funding myself nor thru Brandma. There could be other entities that I am associated with that apply for funding.

Stephen Deerhake

ccNSOStephen Deerhake SOIDOINo

Pablo Rodriguez

ccNSOPablo Rodriguez SOIDOII do not intend to apply for funding at the present time; however, this may change once the mechanisms are defined.

Brad Verd *

RSSACBrad Verd SOIDOIUnknown

TBD

SSACTBD

Robert Guerra

SSACRobert Guerra SOIDOINo
13Carolina Caeiro - temporary appointment *ASOCarolina Caeiro SOIDOI

Maybe. It is possible that one or more of the ASO/NRO members may apply in the future, however this cannot be determined as the mechanisms are not defined yet. Similarly, my employer may apply in the future, depending on the mechanism defined. I do not have any intention to apply as an individual.

14Douglas Onyango - temporary appointmentASODouglas Onyango  SOIDOI

Maybe. It is possible that one or more of the ASO/NRO members may apply in the future, however this cannot be determined as the mechanisms are not defined yet.

15Sylvia Cadena - temporary appointment *ASOSylvia Cadena SOIDOIMaybe. It is possible that one or more of the ASO/NRO members may apply in the future, however this cannot be determined as the mechanisms are not defined yet. Similarly, my employer may apply in the future, depending on the mechanism defined. I do not have any intention to apply as an individual.
16T. Santhosh GACT. Santhosh SOIDOI

No

17Kavouss Arasteh *GACKavouss Arasteh SOIDOI

I, personally, do not intend to apply for funding through the mechanism that is to be determined through the work of this CCWG .. 

My employer, the Ministry of Communication & Information Technology of the Islamic Republic of Iran ,as far as I am aware has not yet decided  to apply for funding through the mechanism that is to be determined through the work of this CCWG .. 

The SO/AC I’m affiliated with, the GAC, has not discussed this till today. Consequently I am not in a position to eexpress any views in this regard

18Olga Cavalli GACOlga Cavalli SOIDOINo
19Sebastien Bachollet *ALACSebastien Bachollet SOIDOII am not representing any entity but I don't know if any of the entity I am member and or Board member will not apply in the future.
20Alan GreenbergALACAlan Greenberg SOIDOINo
21Maureen Hilyard *ALACMaureen Hilyard SOIDOIYes, possibly
22Vanda Scartezini *ALACVanda Scartezini SOIDOIWe coordinate a group - DNS WOEMN – though not yet an organization, with a new program for capacitate women, specially from developing areas, in the DNS industry, that may apply for some kind of funding to be defined by this CCWG.
23Judith HellersteinAt-LargeJudith Hellerstein SOIDOINO

ParticipantsAffiliationSOIDOIResponse on DOI to question 6
1Abdul Zain Khan *IndividualAbdul Zain Khan SOIDOIYES
2Adetola SogbesanGNSO (BC)Adetola Sogbesan SOIDOINo.
3Agnoun BassoIndividualAgnoun Basso SOIDOINo
4Ahmed Bakhat Masood *IndividualAhmed Bakhat Masood SOIDOII am getting involve in my personal capacity, on volunteer basis, as per ICANN normal processes
5Asha Hemrajani *IndividualAsha Hemrajani SOIDOI

No           

6Ayden Férdeline *GNSO (NCUC)Ayden Férdeline SOIDOIAt this stage, I do not foresee this being the case.
7Beran Dondeh Gillen At-LargeBeran Dondeh SOIDOINo
8Brian ScarpelliGNSO (IPC)Brian Scarpelli SOIDOINo
9Carlos Dionisio AguirreAt-LargeCarlos Dionisio Aguirre SOIDOINo
10Danko JevtovicBoard LiaisonDanko Jevtovic SOIDOINo
11Denis Munene *IndividualDenis Munene Mwaniki SOIDOIYES
12Glenn McKnightAt-LargeGlenn McKnight SOIDOINo
13Hadia Elminiawi *IndividualHadia Elminiawi SOIDOI

I do not intend individually to apply for funding through the mechanism set by this group, neither does my employer NTRA, nor the center that I lead the Domain Name System Entrepreneurship Center (DNS-EC). However, I would like to mention that the DNS-EC is a partnership between ICANN and NTRA to foster the domain name ecosystem in the region, where NTRA incubates the center and hires its employees. The center is currently a department within NTRA, however if the DNS-EC legal position changes and is no longer a department within NTRA nor related to NTRA, then I don’t know whether or not DNS-EC will apply for funding through the mechanisms that is to be determined by this group.

14Iliya BazlyankovIndividualIliya Bazlyankov SOIDOINo
15Jacob Odame-Baiden *IndividualJacob Odame-Baiden SOIDOIYES
16James GannonGNSO (NCUC)James Gannon SOIDOINo
17Jennifer Chung *GNSO (RySG)Jennifer Chung SOIDOIFuture intent is possible
18Jonathan RobinsonGNSOJonathan Robinson SOIDOINo
19Marilyn CadeIndividualMarilyn Cade SOIDOI

I do not know. My client base engages in work that directly impacts ICANN, such as SSR in the Internet, and the DNS in particular; awareness about ICANN in developing countries, and larger threats and risks to the Internet that are applicable to ICANN, and ICANN activities that occur at the national level in developing countries. I act as an advisor to several ICT associations and a couple of NGOs engaged in capacity building and enhancing engagement  in developing countries.  Their interest to apply for funding will depend on what the funded categories are. In my individual capacity, I do not plan to apply for funding. I am applying to participate in the CCWG because I think that the discussions will benefit from additional input from business users, and someone who has been involved in ICANN since its inception.

20Mary UdumaIndividualMary Uduma SOIDOINo
21Matthew Shears GNSO (NCUC)Matthew Shears SOIDOINo
22Mei Lin FungIndividualMei Lin Fung SOIDOINo
23Michael Flemming *GNSO (IPC)Michael Flemming SOIDOIIf applicable, yes.

Michael Karanicolas

GNSO (NCUC)

Michael Karanicolas

DOINo
25Nadira AL-Araj *

Individual

Nadira Alaraj SOIDOI

On July 2019, I was elected to the Executive Committee of APSIG and they might be interested to apply for funding if the outcome categories allow that. 

26Natalia FilinaAt-LargeNatalia Filina SOIDOINo
27Nathalie CoupetIndividualNathalie Coupet SOIDOINo
28Narendra Kumar *IndividualNarendra   Kumar SOI

DOI

Yes
29Nasrat Khalid IndividualNasrat Khalid SOIDOINo.
30Norbert Komlan GLKAPE *IndividualNorbert Komlan GLKAPE SOIDOINo idea
31Pua Hunter *GACPua Hunter SOIDOIPossibly
32Rajaram Gnanajeyaraman *IndividualRajaram Gnanajeyaraman SOIDOIYES
33Raymond Selorm MamattahIndividualRaymond Selorm Mamattah SOIDOI

For my employers, I cannot tell.  Personally, for now I do not intend to, but if need be in future and if allowed I might.

34Rebecca Ryakitimbo *IndividualRebecca Ryakitimbo SOIDOIYES
35Remmy Nweke *GNSO (NPOC)Remmy Nweke SOIDOI

As the current representative of Non-Profit Organisation Constituency (NPOC) to NCSG-Finance Committee (NCSG-FC), I am not aware there is any immediate intent, but given that Non-Profits/CSOs are always looking for fund to augment their public engagement and outreach initiatives, it is likely that if any opportunity avails, it will be tapped within NPOC and NCSG-FC in general.

36Rudolph DanielGNSO (ISPCP)Rudolph Daniel SOIDOINO
37Sam LanfrancoGNSO (NPOC)Sam Lanfranco SOIDOINo
38Sarah DeutschICANN BoardSarah Deutsch SOIDOINo
39Sarah KidenAt-LargeSarah Kiden SOIDOINo
40Seun OjedejiALACSeun Ojedeji SOIDOINo
41Stephanie Perrin *GNSO (NCSG)Stephanie Perrin SOIDOI

I represent NCSG. I am unaware of any intent, on the part of any members of
my constituency, to apply for funding through this mechanism. However, given
that civil society is chronically searching for funding, I must signal the possibility

42Thato Mfikwe *NCUCThato Mfikwe SOIDOInot sure
43Tony Harris GNSOTony Harris SOI

DOI

No

Tripti Sinha *

Board LiaisonTripti Sinha SOIDOINot that I am aware of. Unknown. My employment is with a very large university and it is unknown what research projects could get funded by vehicle.
45Victor Zhang *IndividualVictor Zhang SOIDOIYES
46Wale Bakare*At-LargeWale Bakare SOIDOIYes
47Waudo SigangaGNSO (BC)Waudo Siganga SOIDOINo
48Yao Amevi Amessinou Sossou *IndividualYao Amevi Amessinou Sossou SOIDOI

I wish to apply for future funding through the mechanism determined by ccwg’s work

49Yeseul KimGNSO (NPOC)Yeseul Kim SOIDOINo
50Zakir SyedGNSO (NCUC)Zakir Syed SOIDOINo, at this point in time, I do not intend to.

ObserversAffiliation
1Abdeldjalil Bachar BongAt-Large
2Abdul Zain KhanIndividual
3Alissa CooperIndividual
4Austin RuckstuhlNCSG
5Avinash KaurIndividual
6Baylen CampbellNPOC
7Becky BurrICANN Board
8Benjz Gerard M. SevillaIndividual
9Bertrand de la ChapelleIndividual
10Bruna Martins dos SantosNCUC
11David BarronGNSO (ISPCP)
12Dietmar LendenGNSO (RySG)
13Dineshkumar PruthviIndividual
14Edmon ChungGNSO (RySG)
15Evan Leibovitch At-Large
16Gianni PonziIndividual
17Gladys MaldonadoAt-Large
18Glen de St GeryIndividual
19James Seng
20Jean GuillonGNSO (NCUC)
21Jian ZhianccNSO
22Joan KerrGNSO (NPOC)
23Joly MacFieAt-Large
24Lawrence Olawale-RobertsGNSO (BC)
25Leanne HogbenGNSO (RySG)
26Manal Ismail GAC
27Maarten BottermanBoard Liaison (observer)
28Mohamed Mohamud MohamecIndividual
29Mustafa Yasin Individual
30Nick ShoreyGNSO (NCUC)
31Nick Wenban-SmithccNSO
32Nico Zhou
33Nigel CassimireGAC
34Nihan GuneliIndividual
35Rinalia Abdul RahimAt-Large
36Ryan CarrollGAC

Sandra Friedman

Individual
38Shiva KanwarIndividual
39Sorina Teleanu Individual

Signed (Please note electronic signatures are acceptable):

Notes

• Should your responses change at any time you are required to provide an updated Declaration of Intent.
  • If this information is not provided in a timely manner; the member or participant will be required to interact with the work of the group via observer Status until such time the information is provided.
  • If any of this information is found to be inaccurate you will be required to be required to interact with the work of the group via observer status until such time corrected information is provided. That will depend largely from the outcome of the work of the CCWG. 1 do not intend to apply for funding myself and neither does my employer. However, It could be that we apply for funding on behalf of the new gTLD’s .vlaanderen/.brussels for which we are the registry operator
  • No labels