Versions Compared

Key

• This line was added.
  • This line was removed.
  • Formatting was changed.

Evin Erdogdu:Welcome to the At-Large IGF 2017 Organizational Committee Call on Thursday, 07 December 2017 from 16:00 - 17:00 UTC.
  Evin Erdogdu:Agenda: https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__community.icann.org_x_bRRyB&d=DwIFaQ&c=FmY1u3PJp6wrcrwll3mSVzgfkbPSS6sJms7xcl4I5cM&r=HedNXfBayuWxdPer7COiCJBd39KxvJQIgCaiDYF2Tm8&m=wRgB15kXd93y3aG7e_DR6l925_BxUwYViFXzf3mbMvk&s=ed3IhIslCrcW31y6NPilepCzIdSi-1KV4EFOQwNYTCE&e=
  Alan Greenberg (ALAC):Only here for 30 minutes.  Then need to go to other meeting.
  Maureen Hilyard:Im only here for 30 minutes as well..
  Evin Erdogdu:Hi Maureen, we are trying to dial out to you!
  Anne Marie Joly:Olivier and Sebastien are on an other call for Euralo actually
  Lianna Galstyan:Greetings to all
  Tatiana Tropina:Hi all 
  Glenn McKnight:Hi Tatiana and Lianna
  Tatiana Tropina:Reception is from 18 till 20:30 
  Tatiana Tropina:oh sorry 18:30-20:00
  Tatiana Tropina:The problem is that the email with invite and invite state different times :(
  Tatiana Tropina:so I am confused - Heidi, it would be great if this could be confirmed. 
  Tatiana Tropina:Nope it's ok 
  sandra hoferichter:Hi all,
  Glenn McKnight:Hi Sandra   
  Alan Greenberg (ALAC):I think he meant ANY ICANN-related meeting
  Glenn McKnight:Sandra does  Eurodig have any events to mention?
  Maureen Hilyard:I know that ther are several APRALO sessions on taken by our members, that I didn't list on the IGF workspace, but ARRALO will have at least one of our team attending.  It we take all the RALOs there will be a long list
  Heidi Ullrich:ICANN Reception - Tuesday, 19th 18:30-20:00 in the Serpents Bar, 1st Floor;  UN Palais
  Tatiana Tropina:We have a board member on one of the sessions organised by NCUC and another one organised by IGP and me jointly 
  Lianna Galstyan:I know that Jonne Soininen will be at a session on IDN. 
  Tatiana Tropina:and yes, if a board member is invited is not necessarily organised by ICANN. And having all the sessions listed is a monstrous task! :-) Olivier, if you have all the time in the world... 
  Tatiana Tropina:we are going to collaborate in attending ICANN's reception... 
  Lianna Galstyan::)
  Glenn McKnight:Please add the dog to the roll call Evin
  Glenn McKnight:one sec  Tijani
  Roberto Gaetano:At what time Sunday?
  Satish Babu:@Roberto, it is at 15:00 on Sunday
  Heidi Ullrich:Would it be useful to create a table for planned Lightening talks? 
  Heidi Ullrich:Susie JOhnson from staff has joineed the call. 
  Evin Erdogdu::)
  Glenn McKnight:Oliver you are next
  Roberto Gaetano:@Satish - thanks
  Tatiana Tropina:I have registered but I am not going that early... 
  Glenn McKnight:me too
  Olivier MJ Crépin-Leblond:The Diplo building is 10 minutes walk from Palais de Nations
  Tatiana Tropina:I would say rather 14 minutes at least ... 
  Olivier MJ Crépin-Leblond:It's effectively next door, but the Palais des Nations Garden is too big
  Olivier MJ Crépin-Leblond::-)
  Tatiana Tropina::-) some people have longer legs... it seems. 
  Tatiana Tropina:share cabs from where to where?
  Olivier MJ Crépin-Leblond:Sébastien is breaking up bady
  Maureen Hilyard:Can't hear Seb
  Tatiana Tropina:anyone going on 17th at 11;40 from the train station to Intercontinetal hotel? :D 
  Evin Erdogdu:Sebastien, your volume is very low 
  sandra hoferichter:Upon arrival you can purchase a free transportation ticket:Free Ticket from Geneva International Airport : Arrivals to Geneva International Airport are eligible for a free ticket on Geneva Public Transport. The machine for free tickets is located in the luggage reclaim hall and a free ticket is printed simply by pressing the button. The free ticket entitles you to take an airport train (train from the airport to the centre), bus, or tram. The ticket is valid for 80 minutes. In the hotel you will get a free transportation ticket for the whole stay.
  Olivier MJ Crépin-Leblond:just don't hang around the red light district re: safety
  Tatiana Tropina:Olivier, WHERE is that district? (just askin' in order to avoid...) 
  Tatiana Tropina:Weaher here is terrible. Terrible. Bring everything warm. 
  Glenn McKnight:alan one sec
  Maureen Hilyard:@ Tatiana LOL.. Just as well Olivier knows abotu these things, in the interests of our safety
  Roberto Gaetano:@Tatiana: but when presenting the 2017 IGF there was talking about lakes, sailing, sun... 
  Tatiana Tropina:Maureen, he knows but he doesn't want to inform us where this is.. :-) 
  Tatiana Tropina:Roberto, they surely had a wild fantasy and a great imagination 
  Tatiana Tropina:I'd rather predict skating than sailing 
  sandra hoferichter:No5 direction Hopital or Thonex-Vallard. It’s about 15 min ride.
  Maureen Hilyard:I can stay a little longer
  Glenn McKnight:please post the map in the centre panel
  Lianna Galstyan:Does everybody have their registration confirmed?
  Maureen Hilyard:I just got my registration letter yesterday thanks to Anja
  Tatiana Tropina:I can't respond on behalf of NCUC :( am not on the EC anymore. 
  Roberto Gaetano:@Lianna - I do, but it took a couple of days to get it
  sandra hoferichter:for all transportation isssues also check:  https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__igf2017.swiss_&d=DwIFaQ&c=FmY1u3PJp6wrcrwll3mSVzgfkbPSS6sJms7xcl4I5cM&r=HedNXfBayuWxdPer7COiCJBd39KxvJQIgCaiDYF2Tm8&m=wRgB15kXd93y3aG7e_DR6l925_BxUwYViFXzf3mbMvk&s=QR3BH4SviYMfbOIT_rLbfzgMbGlfkcbJkmFdb5VVwJs&e=
  Lianna Galstyan:I've been waiting for mine for 2 months, Roberto.  
  Glenn McKnight:one sec heidi
  Tatiana Tropina:ship them to me 
  Tatiana Tropina:@OLivier 
  Tatiana Tropina:shipping from the EU to Swiss can entail taxes. 
  Roberto Gaetano:@Lianna - that does not look normal. I wonder whether somebody has a handle on how to enquiry about this
  Tatiana Tropina:at least the other way around (from Switzeland to Germany) ends up in customs 
  Maureen Hilyard:Lianna contact Anja directly AGENGO@unog.ch
  Lianna Galstyan:I did already 
  Maureen Hilyard:Very strange - she responded for me straight away and I got the letter the next day.
  Lianna Galstyan:she responded to me either and it was not her confirming
  Maureen Hilyard:Heidi might need to help out here Lianna
  Maureen Hilyard:Ive had so many requests for Swiss chocs to bring home for Xmas
  Satish Babu::-( No coffee ?
  Heidi Ullrich:There will be in the Serpents cafe. The view is worth it :)
  Maureen Hilyard:CAn we not even take in a little thermos?
  Glenn McKnight:nope
  Glenn McKnight:it was nice but they will not allow it
  Tatiana Tropina:Maureen, Lindt just came up with the new tastes of chocolate.. I can't stop eating them -- so good. Really recommend. 
  Maureen Hilyard:A great recommendation - thank you Tatiana
  Glenn McKnight:Satish i am going to ask you to update on your session
  Tatiana Tropina:Maureen, more precisely one of the best is Cocolate Macarons limited edition and Lindt hello with Cookies and Cream ....
  Heidi Ullrich:Has there been a decision on what to display on the laptop at the booth? 
  Glenn McKnight:nope
  Tatiana Tropina:sorry for chocolate talk, I know sessions are more important :-)
  Heidi Ullrich:The COP slides might be a good start
  Heidi Ullrich:COP At-Large slides: https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__community.icann.org_display_COP22_ALAC&d=DwIFaQ&c=FmY1u3PJp6wrcrwll3mSVzgfkbPSS6sJms7xcl4I5cM&r=HedNXfBayuWxdPer7COiCJBd39KxvJQIgCaiDYF2Tm8&m=wRgB15kXd93y3aG7e_DR6l925_BxUwYViFXzf3mbMvk&s=CxL7_wnxqxwkTUqLZVx3kR_ea5dp9R_wd2yDywcToLg&e=
  Maureen Hilyard:@ Tatiana.. sessions first OK but chocs choices many thanks
  Heidi Ullrich:Should I make that an AI re beemer? 
  Glenn McKnight:Notes i have a security cable for the laptop
  Glenn McKnight:Tijani you next
  Glenn McKnight:ok
  Glenn McKnight:very very small booths
  Roberto Gaetano:@Olivier +1 - also having lived 13 years in the UN environment...
  Maureen Hilyard:passing in the interests of security though Sebastian
  Glenn McKnight:perfect
  Heidi Ullrich:@All, please be sure to add your panels/workshops to the wiki page
  Heidi Ullrich:See: https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__community.icann.org_display_atlarge_At-2DLarge-2BOutreach-2Bactivities-2Bat-2BIGF-2B2017-2BGeneva&d=DwIFaQ&c=FmY1u3PJp6wrcrwll3mSVzgfkbPSS6sJms7xcl4I5cM&r=HedNXfBayuWxdPer7COiCJBd39KxvJQIgCaiDYF2Tm8&m=wRgB15kXd93y3aG7e_DR6l925_BxUwYViFXzf3mbMvk&s=8_MlqwSbWw5DTbR_r-O6mO3lciuudBKOVkpKJ3qkzwI&e=
  Heidi Ullrich:Also, I will do a last call for participants at the IGF for purposes of sending invitations to the ICANN reception
  Heidi Ullrich:See: https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__community.icann.org_display_atlarge_At-2DLarge-2BPersons-2Battending-2BIGF2017&d=DwIFaQ&c=FmY1u3PJp6wrcrwll3mSVzgfkbPSS6sJms7xcl4I5cM&r=HedNXfBayuWxdPer7COiCJBd39KxvJQIgCaiDYF2Tm8&m=wRgB15kXd93y3aG7e_DR6l925_BxUwYViFXzf3mbMvk&s=XwH1zlnWCUjOgTdn0Tr7ChKDtLI44WYPiU0-QtsG8zA&e=
  Heidi Ullrich:Only those people on the list will get an invitation
  Heidi Ullrich:Also, Glenn - is there a community Point of contact for Social Media? 
  Heidi Ullrich:Evin will be the POC from staff
  Glenn McKnight:Me and Evin are working togetehr
  Heidi Ullrich:ok, great
  Glenn McKnight:they are feeding me pics etc.
  Glenn McKnight:i will have a flickr page immediately for the event
  Glenn McKnight:Two cameras
  Glenn McKnight:I need a volunteer photographer, i will provide a camera
  Glenn McKnight:oliver your next
  Heidi Ullrich:The APRALO video of the GA would be great to show :)
  Glenn McKnight:DC3 has a bunch of papers too
  Glenn McKnight:yes we can run it on the laptop
  Tatiana Tropina:Please do come to the main DC session. It is supposed to have a good moderator :D
  Glenn McKnight:its eye candy
  Maureen Hilyard:I will be participating as a panelist in a SIDS session and a NRI session about a Synthesis Document that is an overview of the topics covered at our last APRIGF 
  Glenn McKnight:yes,  good moderators are not born they are groomed
  Maureen Hilyard:Unfortunately my SIDS session is on at the same time as the APRALO session
  Glenn McKnight:speak up a bit more
  Tatiana Tropina:I think I am mdoerating the Critical infrastructure session too... 
  Heidi Ullrich:Please add your workshops to the main At-Large IGF wiki page
  Heidi Ullrich:We can add a column for reports/photos
  Glenn McKnight:final comment to tijani
  Lianna Galstyan:thanks and bye
  Tatiana Tropina:thanks all bye