Gisella Gruber-White:Welcome to the DSDT call on Tuesday 29 January 2013 at 1700 UTC
  Gisella Gruber-White:Agenda: https://community.icann.org/x/pwVlAg
  Carlton Samuels:Hiya all
  Cheryl Langdon-Orr:Hi
  Yaovi Atohoun:Hello
  Yaovi Atohoun:Could you send the URL of  the draft text for DSDT?
  Cheryl Langdon-Orr:Sandbox ?
  Yaovi Atohoun:Sorry, there is a link in the updated agenda
  Alan Greenberg:dialing in now.
  Yaovi Atohoun:@Holly, Please could you speak a bit loudly? thanks
  Heidi Ullrich:Is this AI ok? AI: Glossry definitions to be made by DT in colloboration with the other DTs
  Yaovi Atohoun:OK. thanks
  Cheryl Langdon-Orr:might polosh that a bit Heidi
  Heidi Ullrich:AI: The DSDT is to prepare definitionsof key terms as used in the draft ROPs in colloboration with the other DTs
  Cheryl Langdon-Orr:where those Key terms are Defined Terms (Capatalised words often with specoific and unique meaning) in the text  Yes
  Carlton Samuels:+1 to Alan
  Dev Anand Teelucksingh:+1 Alan, no need to reinvent the wheel, especially for terms not referenced in the RoP
  Heidi Ullrich:Third time lucky: The DSDT is to prepare definitions of key terms where those Key terms are Defined Terms (Capatalised words often with specoific and unique meaning) in the text.
  Holly Raiche:I just lost my telephone connection - please call me back
  Heidi Ullrich:ok
  Heidi Ullrich:Adigo is dialing Holly
  Holly Raiche:I can hear - just not talk
  Gisella Gruber-White:Holly - just got your voicemail
  Cheryl Langdon-Orr:OK  good  
  Gisella Gruber-White:We are still trying
  Holly Raiche:I'm back
  Cheryl Langdon-Orr::-)   Yaovi  is next in line
  Cheryl Langdon-Orr:Agreed  Dev  ++++1
  Alan Greenberg:NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  Cheryl Langdon-Orr:AG  Next right iof reply
  Olivier Crepin-Leblond:Is it up to this WG to workon this now?
  Olivier Crepin-Leblond:I mean, I think we're going off at tangent.
  Cheryl Langdon-Orr:Web  not zWiki  as Primary  and  Wiki can get link to PDF  etc?>
  Cheryl Langdon-Orr:OCL  this was raised while the Chair was of telco
  Olivier Crepin-Leblond:The TTF will deal with this. And how the ALAC stores its RoPs, is ALAC business, not this WG's business, isn't it?
  Olivier Crepin-Leblond:ok
  Alan Greenberg:Yes OLivier, I only introduced it while we were waiting for HOlly to get back.
  Holly Raiche:I am back
  Olivier Crepin-Leblond:If you want to be thorough you could also mention to the TTF that they should need to also punt this to Languages & have it translated -- and to also consider making the RoPs accessible -- I was thinking of having a voice recording the RoPs made.
  Cheryl Langdon-Orr:GOOD Points  OCL
  Heidi Ullrich:Should that be an AI? Re voice recording?
  Cheryl Langdon-Orr:leave that to OCL
  Heidi Ullrich:ok
  Dev Anand Teelucksingh:I understand the finese needed by a word processor to create a print ready formatted version as a PDF.  But as to whether a web version is needed, I do think the sections need to be put on a read only section on the wiki simply because 1) the ALAC/At-Large could specific to sections of the RoP from other wiki pages 2) the wiki machine transation tool would allow unofficial translation in other languages. As to accessibility, we could take steps to ensure that the PDF is accessible (works with screen readers, able to export to plain text for braille readers, etc)
  Alan Greenberg:Well Cheryl, we need to work offline so that in the future we can disagree with each other more on these public calls.
  Alan Greenberg:Sandbox - V2
  Alan Greenberg:??
  Heidi Ullrich:I dropped. Could someone from staff please take that AI?
  Alan Greenberg:LAst time we tried to move stuff out of the sandbox, we had a real mess on our hands
  Heidi Ullrich:Cheryl, I'm sorry, but I dropped as you were saying that AI
  Heidi Ullrich:Could you please repeat it?
  Carlton Samuels:'Rape & pillage'!  LOLOLOL
  Heidi Ullrich:Current DSDT sandbox: https://community.icann.org/display/atlarge/At-Large+Definition+and+Structure+Draft+Team+Sandbox
  Holly Raiche:Maybe just call it definitions and put a date on it so we know it is from today's call
  Holly Raiche:Fine by me
  Dev Anand Teelucksingh:Sure
  Heidi Ullrich:New page: https://community.icann.org/display/atlarge/DSDT+Definitions+-++29+January+2013
  Cheryl Langdon-Orr:Excellent  thanks  Heidoi
  Cheryl Langdon-Orr:Heidi
  Yaovi Atohoun:disconnected
  Gisella Gruber-White:@ Yaovi - we are calling you
  Yaovi Atohoun:I am back
  Cheryl Langdon-Orr:THis will  not be a formatted  ( as such)
  Heidi Ullrich:https://community.icann.org/display/atlarge/At-Large+Rules+of+Procedure+Modification+Proposals+Template+Workspace
  Holly Raiche:I hear you
  Holly Raiche:a week?
  Yaovi Atohoun:Let say 10 days
  Holly Raiche:Okay -we are really depending on Alan so that we can go through a final document
  Carlton Samuels:Crown for Alan?
  Carlton Samuels:Do I ahve a boomlet?
  Cheryl Langdon-Orr:LOL
  Carlton Samuels::-)
  Holly Raiche:Our group has to follow finalisation by the other teams - so two weeks
  Eduardo Diaz:Shall we say all be ready by Feb 11?
  Eduardo Diaz:for the final final master
  Olivier Crepin-Leblond:agree with Alan
  Holly Raiche:AAgree with Alan
  Eduardo Diaz:final final master to start doing the proof/clean-up. That is waht I really meant.
  Cheryl Langdon-Orr:Run that in parralel durrinng the +10-14 days  toiome  sure
  Olivier Crepin-Leblond:DSDT is related to the WHOLE document
  Cheryl Langdon-Orr:yes  OCL
  Yaovi Atohoun:Available also to help in the proof
  Heidi Ullrich:I hear you, Alan ;)
  Dev Anand Teelucksingh:I use LibreOffice ;-)
  Carlton Samuels:@Alan: At least editable.
  Alan Greenberg:By the time you go back and forth a few times, you typically have a document that is not fully usable by either. Sad but typically true.
  Heidi Ullrich:Could you please review the AIs in the pod to the right?
  Gisella Gruber-White:DMDT & MADT
  Alan Greenberg:DMDT MADT
  Gisella Gruber-White:DSDT week 11th FEb
  Yaovi Atohoun:Will check with Yro if we need one
  Cheryl Langdon-Orr:Yes please Yaoivi  (but I doubt it)
  Cheryl Langdon-Orr:sORRT TYPO IN YOUR NAME
  Yaovi Atohoun:No problem. Thanks
  Alan Greenberg:Bye all
  Cheryl Langdon-Orr:Bye
  Gisella Gruber-White:Bye Alan
  Heidi Ullrich:Thanks, All!
  Eduardo Diaz:Bye
  Cheryl Langdon-Orr:Thanks  All and  THANLS  Holly for letting me take over ;-)
  Gisella Gruber-White:Thank you all and hopefully Holly and Cheryl can get a little bit more sleep :-)
  Yaovi Atohoun:Thank you all. Bye
  Carlton Samuels:Thanks all
  Dev Anand Teelucksingh:Take care all
  Carlton Samuels:Bye

• No labels