Nathalie  Peregrine:Welcome to the At-Large gTLD WG call on Monday 21 May at 1300 UTC

Yaovi Atohoun:Thank you Nathalie

Dev Anand Teelucksingh:Helllo, everyone

Cintra Sooknanan:Hi

Nathalie  Peregrine:Hello!

Heidi Ullrich:Hi, All!

Silvia Vivanco:Good morning all

Cheryl Langdon-Orr:FINALLY connected online :-)

Heidi Ullrich:Would you like to invite any staff to present at these meetings?

Heidi Ullrich:welcome, Cheryl!

Cheryl Langdon-Orr:lost my ADSL connection a few moments before 1800 local time only just back up  :-(

Dev Anand Teelucksingh:given the TAS delays, the timing of the publication of the gTLD applications will likely be just just before the June Prague meeting

Cintra Sooknanan:I will participate remotely

Dev Anand Teelucksingh:don't think there would be a need for IT support staff to be present at the RG

Heidi Ullrich:We've scheduled them as late in the afternoon as possible so Cintra can participate.

Cintra Sooknanan:I think it will be ok

Cintra Sooknanan::)

Heidi Ullrich:Thanks, Dev. I've asked if Roman will be there. He may wish to attend.

Heidi Ullrich:RG Workspace (including members/nominees): https://community.icann.org/display/atlarge/At-Large+New+gTLD+Review+Group+Workspace

Dev Anand Teelucksingh:Re: NARALO, I see Eduardo Diaz as a candidate, but is this as the ALAC representative?

Dev Anand Teelucksingh:actually, some of the links to the COIs/SOIs doesn't work

Heidi Ullrich:Which ones, Dev?

Heidi Ullrich:All link to one page

Dev Anand Teelucksingh:ah, sorry, I didn't scroll down and there was some time before the PDFs were viewable

Dev Anand Teelucksingh:My apologies! the links to the COI/SOI *do* work

Heidi Ullrich:https://community.icann.org/display/atlarge/Rollout+Issues

Rudi Vansnick:sorry for late arrival ... mondaymeetings always stressfull

Heidi Ullrich:Welcome, Rudi!

Cintra Sooknanan:Hi Rudi

Rudi Vansnick:hi everybody

Dev Anand Teelucksingh:Hi, Rudi

Heidi Ullrich:Avri, I've made that an AI: Avri to fill in the chart and add references.

Dev Anand Teelucksingh:batching?

Heidi Ullrich:AI: Members to the new gTLD WG to send suggestions for the rollout issues table to the list.

Cintra Sooknanan:I have to drop off of adobe now, but will remain connected on the phone line...

Hong Xue:Hi, sorry for being late. I had no Internet connection till now.

Heidi Ullrich:Thanks, Cintra.

Cintra Sooknanan:Avri you did send it

Cintra Sooknanan:thanks for joining

Cintra Sooknanan:take care everyone

Cintra Sooknanan:bye bye

Rudi Vansnick:bye Cintra

Andrew Mack:not sure what we can do about that, Alan...

Andrew Mack:apologies all, need to jump off  the call a couple of mins early..  cheers, Andrew

Heidi Ullrich:Alan, may I put that as an AI - Alan to raise the CMR as an issue on the 22 May ALAC meeting under AOB?

Heidi Ullrich:https://community.icann.org/display/atlarge/New+gTLDs+WG+Action+Items+30-04-2012

Yaovi Atohoun:bye

Rudi Vansnick:thanks Avri and all till soon

• No labels