The Agenda was reviewed by the group
The WGs and RGs were reviewed 
The At-Large New gTLD Review Group was reviewed, as well as the requirements for joining the group. 
TBJ: I agree with Avri's proposal
AG: We need to clearly define our position on disclosure, it is important that we be as straightforward and open as possible
EL: Impracticality - a WG that is working on a specific issue to deal with the new gTLDs. We need to be practical - what can we honestly do if someone gets a consulting job in the next year?
TBJ: We need to ensure that we anyone, even those with conflicts of interests, should be able to raise his or her objections. I think that we need to give the most importance to this objection opportunity. We need to ensure that all members of the RG have no objections. 
CS: We need to ensure COI extendes to members families, freinds, etc. We are need to ensure there is no COI for material goods as well as financial aspects. 
AD: We need to structure the Statements accordingly 
YA: There should be a review panel 
AD: Members of the gTLD RG will be asked to make a declaration concerning the fact that have no Conflicts of Interest (COI).  This will be defined as having no involvement,  within the past 3 years, current or anticipated, in any way with a New gTLD Applicant or any other party that is involved in any manner whatsoever with an applicant or the proposed registry. Members of the gTLD RG will also be asked to guarantee that they will not take any sort of job or advisory position with any applicant or new Registry for at least 1 year after the end of the New gTLD Objection period; i.e. if the Objection Period ends in October 2012, they would promise to not join, in any role whatsoever, any new registry or company with a relationship to a new registry until after October 2013.  These statements will be kept on line as part of the history of the gTLD RG.
TBJ: We have to seperate ourselves from other COIs
CLO: We are talking about material interests and what that means to this group. This is not just gate keeping, it is also an exercise in information. We also need to ensure transparency and accountability. 
AG: Conflicts which are deemed not ufficient should still be made known to other members of the team. 
AD: We need to ensure that we find individuals who are cleaner than clean to lead the group. All information on these applications needs to be published. 
SN: What is our timeline for these interviews? 
AG: A call which goes out to the RALOs should be clear that the RALOs do not have the right to place someone on the WG, the individual's lack of COI must determine the ability of the person to join the WG. 
OCL: I would have to delgate any responsibilities should I not be deemed to be COI freee. 
AD: I recommend we have a team with representatives from each region to work on an appropriate time for these calls. 

• No labels