Title of Proposed Activity
Outreach at IETF Dallas
Community Requestor Name
ICANN Staff Community Liaison
1. Activity: Please describe your proposed activity in detail
March 22-27, 2015
Location: Dallas, TX, USA
-Booth display, literature distribution and networking at the IETF meeting
2. Type of Activity: e.g. Outreach - Education/training - Travel support - Research/Study - Meetings - Other
Outreach at IETF
3. Proposed Timeline/Schedule: e.g. one time activity, recurring activity
March 22-27, 2015
One time activity
1. Strategic Alignment. Which area of ICANN’s Strategic Plan does this request support?
Outreach in North America
2. Demographics. What audience(s), in which geographies, does your request target?
It draws an International audience but our target group is North Americans. We are prepared to have other ICANN and other AT LARGE literature at booth
3. Deliverables. What are the desired outcomes of your proposed activity?
Raise the awareness of ICANN and NARALO with the IETF delegates
Request a speaking opportunity to the organizers
Participation in the Accessiblity Working Group
4. Metrics. What measurements will you use to determine whether your activity achieves its desired outcomes?
-Distribution of 500 brochures
-Engage over 20 individuals per hour x 6 hrs per day x 4 days = 480 individuals
-Prospect 10 new ALS for NARALO
Resource Planning – incremental to accommodate this request
Staff Support Needed (not including subject matter expertise):
Subject Matter Expert Support:
Literature in Spanish, French and English NARALO brochures
Technology Support: (telephone, Adobe Connect, web streaming, etc.)
Language Services Support:
Two return flights from Toronto, Ontario to Dallas, TX
Potential/planned Sponsorship Contribution: