At-Large Statement of Interest (SOI) Form
1) Please enter your Name:
3) Are you participating in the At-Large advisory process (including email and real-time discussions) as a representative of:
a) ALAC (if so, detail the region and term):
ALAC, Europe, 2010-2012; again, 2012-14.
b) A Regional At-Large Organization (RALO) (if so, please detail the region, position and term):
EURALO member since 2014
c) An ICANN-accredited At-Large Structure (if so, which one):
EURALO Individual Users' Association (co-founder; member of the Interim leadership team; inaugural Chair 2015-17; Vice-Chair 2017-; Member 2017-)
d) Any ICANN Committee, Constituency or Stakeholder Group (if so, which one(s))?
ICANN Board of Directors 2007-10
e) Any other company or organization, whether commercial or nonprofit (if so, please detail the organization and your position):
- Member of the ICG 2014-16 - Member of the NETmundial Initiative (transitional) Coordination Council 2014-16 - SF Bay Area ISOC Chapter (as its "global ambassador") - Member of the Board, Association des seniors de Dijon (OPAD), 2019- - Distinguished Fellow, Institute for Global Negotiation (at Zurich University),https://www.global-negotiation.org/members-dyn/jean-jacques-subrenat
4) Please identify your current employer(s):
5) Please identify your current position(s):
6) Please identify the type(s) of work performed:
Volunteer (unpaid) work: - Community contributor, WikiTribune, 2017-19. - Moderator, Collegium60Plus, Bern (Switzerland) 2017-
7) Please identify your declared country of primary residence:
8) Please list any financial relationship beyond de minimus stock ownership you may have with any company that to your knowledge has a financial relationship or contract with ICANN:
9) Please identify any other relevant arrangements, interests, or benefits as requested in the following two questions:
a) Do you, your employer, and/or sponsor have any type of material or financial interest in the At-Large advisory process and its outcomes?
If the answer is “Yes,” please describe the interest:
b) Are there any arrangements/agreements between you and any other group, constituency or person(s) regarding your participation as a work team member?
If the answer is “Yes,” please describe the arrangements/agreements and the name of the group, constituency, or person(s):
10) Please identify any Working Groups or other chartered teams in which you are participating (include acronyms, if applicable):
11) Additional information (optional):
Article published in ''Moving Beyond Intractability'' Articles publised in "CircleID" Community contributor, "WikiTribune"
Article published in ''Moving Beyond Intractability''
Articles publised in "CircleID"
Community contributor, "WikiTribune"
12) Page last revised:
At-Large SOI Template v3 (Feb 2014)