Update: As of April 2015, this WG has been archived.
THIS WORKSPACE IS SUBJECT TO UPDATES AND REVISIONS, you are advised to select pages of interest as a favorite or to receive email updates of changes to keep up to date.
All FCWG Members have edit rights to this page and sub-pages, relevant At-Large and public comment is welcomed in comments sections provided on each page.
Theme A: How to maximize the effectiveness of At-Large
Theme B: Registration Abuse
Staff Support Lead: Ariel Liang
To Subscribe to the mail list for this WG (or read the archives / manage your subscription) please visit https://mm.icann.org/mailman/listinfo/future-challenges
To Join this open Work Group please send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tijani Ben Jemma
Sergio Salinas Porto
|Bruno M. Duarte Coscia|
Former Membership List
List of priority topics (hot topics) for FCWG
The next call is scheduled for: 15 October 2014 - Los Angeles
Previous Meetings and Events
18 November 2013 - Buenos Aires
15 October 2012 - Toronto
27 June 2012 - Prague (Open) & 28 June 2012 - Prague (Closed)
ALAC Statement on the ICANN Summit for Developing Countries
At-Large Maximizing the Effectiveness of At-Large Workspace
At-Large Registration Abuse Workspace
Resources (ICANN Accountability & Transparency)
- Affirmation of Commitments, See Article 9.1
- Enhancing ICANN Accountability: Process and Next Steps
- Accountability Process Community Wiki
- Accountability & Governance Public Experts Group
- Letter from ICANN CEO and Board on Enhancing Accountability
Enhancing ICANN Accountability and Governance Town Hall Meeting to take place at Internet Governance Forum in Istanbul
- ICANN Accountability & Governance Coordination Group Diagram (historical)
Comment from Danny Younger:
(1) Perhaps someone could let me know if a mailing list has been set up for this group.
(2) In a group this small is there truly a need for "co-chairs"?
(3) Has a deadline been set for the establishment of a charter?
(4) Where might one find the list of issues that each WG member has put forth?
I would like to be included in this WG. Thanks.
I request to be included as a member of this WG. Thanks in advance.