Gisella Gruber:Welcome to the At-Large Capacity Building Program-2015: Third Webinar on the Topic: ICANN 52 Briefing Webinar on Thursday 29 January 2015 at 2100 UTC

Gisella Gruber:Draft agenda: https://community.icann.org/x/NZYQAw

Olga Cavalli - GAC:Hello, could you do a dial out to me? + 54 11 4819 7979

Terri Agnew:Hi Olga, we will dial out to you for this call

Olga Cavalli - GAC:great thanks

Olga Cavalli - GAC:how long is the webinar?

Terri Agnew:it is scheduled for 1.5 hours

Olga Cavalli - GAC:ok

Sylvia Leite:Hello everybody

Jim Galvin:I am on the teleconference

Dev Anand Teelucksingh:Hello everyone

Beran Gillen:Hello everyone

Adrian Carballo:Hello everybody

Ron Sherwood:Hello everyone

Cheryl Langdon-Orr 2:Terri dial out to my mobile please

Sam Lanfranco:Clear now

Terri Agnew:@Cheryl, calling you on mobile

Beran Gillen:losing Alan

Holly Raiche:Alan referred to bullet points - should there be slides on the screen?

Olga Cavalli - GAC:i do not see new slides :(

Dev Anand Teelucksingh:are the slides supposed to be moving ?

Terri Agnew:We are on slide 5 titled At Large Working Sessions

Olga Cavalli - GAC:do we have to change them?

Holly Raiche:Just checked - yes, we have to move them

Dev Anand Teelucksingh:ok, seems to be working under presenter control

Dev Anand Teelucksingh:Well something that comes to mind re: ccNSO re: Framework of Interpretation WG dealing with current  policies  and  guidelines pertaining to  the  delegation  and  redelegation of country code  TLDs. - the term "Significantly  Interested  Parties" - would At-Large Structures qualify to be considered "Significantly  Interested  Parties"

Bart Boswinkel:@ Dev: The FOI WG included a ddescription of Significantly Intersted Parties in its Final Report. Note that significantly Interested parteis are defined in the context of a ccTLD. Whether or not an At-large Structure would qualify can not be asnwered at the face of it.  I refer you to the final report of the FOIWG:  http://ccnso.icann.org/workinggroups/foi-final-07oct14-en.pdf

Dev Anand Teelucksingh:@Bart - thanks - I'm reading this but it caught my eye from the discussions here and in the Policy Webinar earlier

Sylvia Leite:Excelent presentation Olga, tks

Holly Raiche:Excellent - thank you

Sylvia Leite:very clear

Olga Cavalli - GAC:Many thanks Sylvia, hope that some of you can join us specially on the Protection of Geographic names session on wednesday

Sylvia Leite:for sure!!

Olga Cavalli - GAC:great thanks, your participation will be much appreciated

Dev Anand Teelucksingh:@Olga - thanks for the presentation - is the GAC aware of the RSEP requests to release country and territory names for several domains ? See https://www.icann.org/public-comments/ctn-release-tlds-2015-01-06-en

Dev Anand Teelucksingh:and by domains, I mean top level domains

Olga Cavalli - GAC:yes we do have a session on that and also we have sent a letter to the board, I jus did not include it as relevant for the ALAC and as time was short

Olga Cavalli - GAC:we have requested more time for comments and a more clear way to review what is bein authorized, easier to review for governments specially those not so involved in the process

Holly Raiche:Thanks Olga

Dev Anand Teelucksingh:To clarify : some of the latest RSEP requests are for the full country / territory names not just the two character codes

Bart Boswinkel:@ Olga and Cheryl : I will inform the co-chairs accordingly

Olga Cavalli - GAC:Bart could you be so  kind to confirm our intention to participate inthe meeting on monday?

David Cake:Yes, thank you Cheryl for pointing this new web page out, it is very useful.

Gisella Gruber:GNSO Liaison report from Cheryl: https://community.icann.org/x/wIQi

Holly Raiche:Alan - could you put that on the agenda for the ALT meeting? Tks

Olga Cavalli - GAC:this is very useful Cheryl thanks for sharing

Bart Boswinkel:@ Olga: yes I will as well

Olga Cavalli - GAC:thanks bart

Olga Cavalli - GAC:many thanks tijani for the invitation and thanks to the audience and the translators!

Holly Raiche:Thanks

Bart Boswinkel:Bye all

Jim Galvin:Thanks!

Sylvia Leite:great webinar, tks to all

Alberto Soto:Thanks!!!

David Cake:Thank you for the invitation, very helpful.

Ron Sherwood:bye all

Dev Anand Teelucksingh:Thanks everyone - take care all

Cheryl Langdon-Orr:bye all safe travels if you are heading Tom's

Cheryl Langdon-Orr:HOW did SINGAPORE become Tom's :-)

Cheryl Langdon-Orr:bye

Heidi Ullrich:See you in Singapore!

• No labels