Gisella Gruber-White:Welcome to the ATLAS II OC call on Thursday 20 February 2014 at 1500 UTC]
  Gisella Gruber-White:Agenda: https://community.icann.org/x/DwvRAg
  Natalia Enciso:Hello!
  Julia Charvolen:Hello Natalia and Darlene
  Darlene Thompson:Hello all!
  Siranush Vardanyan:good evening from my part of the world to all
  Eduardo Diaz:¡Hola a todos!
  Natalia Enciso:Hello
  carlos dionisio aguirre:hola !
  Natalia Enciso:can you call me back, please?
  Julia Charvolen:sure Natalia
  Natalia Enciso:Thanks
  Natalia Enciso:back on the call, thanks.
  Julia Charvolen:Natalia you are back on
  Julia Charvolen:perfect
  Natalia Enciso:yes, thanks
  Julia Charvolen:@ all- please mute your mic if you are not speaking
  Julia Charvolen:on the Adobe Connect there is an echo
  Heidi Ullrich:Hi All, welcome! 
  Julia Charvolen:@ Carlos - You have been muted on Adobe Connect, this was causing the echo
  Julia Charvolen:Thank you
  Heidi Ullrich:We have been in touch with Constituency Travel re the slight delay. They are focused on another meeting, so are totally ok with the slight delay. 
  Heidi Ullrich:@Eduardo, should we send an urgent reminder to complete the survey? 
  Heidi Ullrich:I believe the deadline is tomorrow...
  Heidi Ullrich:We may also need to extend the deadline
  Eduardo Diaz:@Heidi: We can send a reminder but I donot expect ALL ALSs to answered it since it is not a requirement to go to the summit
  Siranush Vardanyan: @ Heidi, can you send together with the reminder to fill in the survey asap, also to provide the name for those who didn't and mention specific deadline for it, otherwise people may wait for the last minute for Londo
  Siranush Vardanyan:n. Also you can remind people that they can request the invitation letters only after the official list is approved, otherwise they will et the letters, which do not state that their travels are funded by ICANN, which may be an issue for visa
  Siranush Vardanyan:very good idea, Eduardo
  Dev Anand Teelucksingh:Re: the survey, I didn't realise the survey was issued until I saw Olivier's reminder. I've been searching the archives to see if it was sent to me earlier and couldn't find it. So definitely a reminder again is needed
  Heidi Ullrich:What about the PR group? 
  Heidi Ullrich:@Siranush , thank you for your notes. Good points.! 
  Siranush Vardanyan:The issue of volunteering from AP will be raised during our upcoming monthly call on Feb 25, though the request has been sent via e-mail, but we will remind people 
  Natalia Enciso:About the Mentoring Group, as a member, we are now asking for comments on the programm and the changes that it has been suggested. Fatima is in Geneva and after her travel will continue with the re-writing of the programm.
  Eduardo Diaz:@Natalia: I will use your comment to upfate fatima's AI
  Natalia Enciso:ok Eduardo.
  Eduardo Diaz:I would think 6 - 8 weeks after ATLAS II ends for an initial report (simple analytics  who went from where etc., ) with more R of the RoI  part being reported say 6 and 12 months out from there... Depending on the agreed measures and values we will be reporting on of course but *that* more specific time table  can also be part of the ATLAS II +6w initial reporting...
  Olivier Crepin-Leblond:if you are both on Adobe Connect & the telephone, please turn off the speakers of your computer
  Julia Charvolen:@ Carlos - Your AC mic has been muted, because of background noise, thank you
  Dev Anand Teelucksingh:Thanks Eduardo, everyone
  Natalia Enciso:thanks.
  Dev Anand Teelucksingh:Take care all
  carlos dionisio aguirre:bye
  Siranush Vardanyan:thanks and bye
  Darlene Thompson:Thanks
  Eduardo Diaz:ye

• No labels