Gisella Gruber-White:Welcome to the ATLAS II OC call on Thursday 6 March 2014 at 1500 UTC
  Gisella Gruber-White:Agenda: https://community.icann.org/x/-w3RAg
  Franco Moya AGEIA DENSI:Hello everybody
  Gisella Gruber-White:Welcome Franco
  Natalia Enciso:Hello!
  Carlos Reyes:021 -- COMPLETE. The ATLAS II ALS Participants database was provided to Constituency Travel on 20 February 2014.
  Carlos Reyes:Hi, all. I sent my update too soon!
  Eduardo Diaz:¡Hola a todos!
  Glenn McKnight:Hello
  Glenn McKnight:Dev
  Roberto:Hi, all
  Siranush Vardanyan:hi, all
  tijani.benjemaa:Hi all
  tijani.benjemaa:Gisella, I'm waiting for Adigo call
  Olivier Crepin-Leblond:I just missed Adigo's call
  Roberto:Yesterday at 15:00 UTC I joined the adobe connect, after few minutes I started complaining that nobody was there...
  Eduardo Diaz:@roberto: too mnay things in your calendar (ja!)
  Ariel Liang:Hello everyone!
  Eduardo Diaz:Hola Ariel
  Ariel Liang:Hola Eduardo!
  Eduardo Diaz:There is echo in one of the lines
  Carlos Dionisio Aguirre:hi all
  Siranush Vardanyan:and me, Gisella
  Andreea Gherasim:Hello
  Siranush Vardanyan:thank you
  Carlos Reyes:021 – COMPLETE. The ATLAS II ALS Participants database was provided to Constituency Travel on 20 February with minor revisions on 27 February.
  Carlos Reyes:023 – COMPLETE.  Just over half of the ALSes participating in ATLAS II completed the survey. The survey remains open to assist with the creation of Thematic Groups.
  Carlos Reyes:029 – IN PROGRESS. Now that the participant database and thematic group survey are both largely complete, Carlos Reyes will begin to populate the ATLAS II Participants wiki page.
  Glenn McKnight:Looks like Olivier has his hand up
  Carlos Dionisio Aguirre:sound is very low
  Glenn McKnight:So is the cut off period now in effect for new ALS's
  Glenn McKnight:Thanks for the clarification
  Gisella Gruber-White:Sandra Hoferichter has joined the call
  sandra hoferichter:Sorry I am late
  tijani.benjemaa:tijani.benjemaa@topnet.tn
  Glenn McKnight:I think we need to stress what each is before the reporting
  Glenn McKnight:Are we not putting a short sentence in the chat ?
  Beran Gillen:Hello everyone sorrry I am late
  Glenn McKnight:Item 13  
  Glenn McKnight:ATLAS II Fayre of OpportunitiesWe have ratified the following three key action items. 1-Purpose and goals of the event, 2-Ambience or  background music 3.Food for the event.  Outstanding for the each RALO to assign a designate to collect their local music collection and  person in charge of their  table displays.
  Gisella Gruber-White:welcome Beran
  Franco Moya AGEIA DENSI:name tag
  Wolf Ludwig:I don't know whether sort of "uniforms" are appropriate?
  Wolf Ludwig:Many people prefer being dressed in their individual way ...
  Siranush Vardanyan:so each table should have a local music to be shown, Glenn?
  Siranush Vardanyan:or it will be the general collection of local music from all RALOs?
  Glenn McKnight:The music clips would be centrally collected on a MP3 player or something and given to the sound support person.  Roughly 10 songs per  RALO
  Glenn McKnight:It will not be at their table,  It will be music mix as background music
  HeidiU:@Tijani, meetings staff have not yet confirmed the meeting rooms.
  Siranush Vardanyan:to Glenn - it should be given in London? before? deadlines?
  HeidiU:please note that Singapore is only a few weeks away, so they are foucsing on that meeting.
  Eduardo Diaz:@wolf: we are suggesting using a differnet lanyard and some ids in the icann badge
  Carlos Dionisio Aguirre:@eduardo goog idea. this solution was used in ATLAS I in mexico, and works
  HeidiU:@Eduardo, I have invited Nancy.
  Eduardo Diaz:@heidi: thanks
  Fatima Cambronero:hello everyone, sorry for being late
  Franco Moya AGEIA DENSI:Hola Fatima coomo estas?
  Natalia Enciso:Item #16:  Coordinate the ATLAS II Communications Working Group:  Sub-teams created for the Newsletter and WebPage design work. Already had 2 calls. Timeline established. Tasks assigned to Sub-Team Leaders and members.  Defined a call with each sub team leaders next for week to coordinate their work.Item #27:  Propose a design for the special lanyard or a special sticker at the bottom of the name tag that will be used to identify ATLAS II participants. (see AI 026 also): Work in progress. Designers are working on a new desing for the Atlas II following ICANN profileItem #28: Prepare a "wish-list" of items to give a way (memorabilia) for the ATLAS II Participants. Related to Nª27. Desig team is working on these. Designs that have been asked are: Newletter, WebPage, Tag, Memorabilia.
  Glenn McKnight:I don't see anything on Item 14.  on the Mentoring programme
  Glenn McKnight:I noticed a need for a NARALO rep on the Atlas Mentoring Programme
  Carlos Dionisio Aguirre:just to add our inform. we need every WG leader give us the information what you waht post or put in newsletter
  Siranush Vardanyan:great work, Natalia and Carlos
  Carlos Dionisio Aguirre:thanks Siranush
  Glenn McKnight:What happened to the  promotional video?
  Fatima Cambronero:sorry I don't have mic
  Fatima Cambronero:@014: we are working in modify the draft of Mentoring Programa. The Staff has already created a mailing list for the Mentoring Program.
  Fatima Cambronero:this is the update
  Carlos Dionisio Aguirre:the promotionla video in not part of Communications WG tasks
  Carlos Reyes:@Fatima: The mailing list has been created: atlas-ii-mentoring@atlarge.icann.org
  Fatima Cambronero:yes, CArlos, thanks, I said that
  Carlos Reyes:Yup! Just sharing the list.
  Fatima Cambronero:great! Thanks Carlos!
  Dev Anand Teelucksingh:Thanks Eduardo, everyone
  Siranush Vardanyan:thank you, Eduardo, ad bye all
  Gisella Gruber-White:2100 UTC
  Gisella Gruber-White:please send through your dial-outs!
  sandra hoferichter:bye
  Fatima Cambronero:thank you, bye
  Natalia Enciso:bye
  Natalia Enciso:thanks
  Dev Anand Teelucksingh:bye all

• No labels