Nathalie  Peregrine:Dear all, welcome to the At-Large ALS Criteria and Expectations Taskforce call on the 18th September 2015
  Nathalie  Peregrine:Agenda page: https://community.icann.org/x/hJNYAw
  Siranush Vardanyan:hello, everyone
  Maureen Hilyard:Hi everyone
  Harold Arcos:Hi all
  Heidi Ullrich:Welcome!
  Cheryl LangdonOrr:hi all
  Nathalie  Peregrine:Correct, noted
  Siranush Vardanyan:+1Alan
  Cheryl LangdonOrr:yup
  Cheryl LangdonOrr:+++ OCLL
  Olivier Crepin-Leblond:you agree is down already Cheryl :-)
  Nathalie  Peregrine:Yrjo, you are very close to the mic, interpretors cannot hear you properly
  Cheryl LangdonOrr:Finally ....  back in the AC room
  Siranush Vardanyan:good point
  Silvia Vivanco:See wiki with Professinal expertise RALO Survey: https://community.icann.org/display/CRALO/RALO+SURVEY+WORKSPACE+2015
  Maureen Hilyard:@OCL General assembly - the leaders come yet they may not be the  participants who are active in ICANN
  Cheryl LangdonOrr:so true
  Olivier Crepin-Leblond:good voting numbers? I'd love to see that in EURALO :-) Wolf has had to invidivually call ALS reps to get decent voting numbers
  Olivier Crepin-Leblond:YES for uniformity
  Siranush Vardanyan:we in APRALO also had an experience to hardly reach quorum, which needed hard work to make people to vote
  Siranush Vardanyan:that's why i am very much fond of consensus calls;)
  Silvia Vivanco:APRALO Wiki page on individual members : https://community.icann.org/display/APRALO/APRALO+Rules+of+Procedures+Review+2015-+Individual+membership
  Maureen Hilyard:+1 Cheryl
  Silvia Vivanco:@ Cheryl, I can assist you  with an overview of the RALO rules on individual membership
  Silvia Vivanco:I can do a table with rules
  Silvia Vivanco:happy to do so
  Silvia Vivanco:okay  noted
  Silvia Vivanco:I will take that  as AI
  Cheryl LangdonOrr:thanks
  Cheryl LangdonOrr:table is welcome as well Silvia
  Cheryl LangdonOrr:EXCE EXCELLENT Heîdi :-) :-) :-)
  Heidi Ullrich::)
  Heidi Ullrich:Also, our excellent multinlingual staff will be working in the regions of their language skills
  Heidi Ullrich:The ALS C/E TF will be meeting Sunday, 12:30-13:30
  Heidi Ullrich:and currently a session of the ALAC and Regional Leaders is scheduled on Sunday  at Discussion on ALS Criteria and Expectations (15:45-16:45)
  Heidi Ullrich:@Alan, are you asking for an additional meeting?
  Heidi Ullrich:Please note tha the schedule on Tuesday starts at 8:30 and runs all the way to 20:00...
  Silvia Vivanco:@ Olivier, EURALO will chair the RALO Secretariats meeting, therefore EURALO will draft the Agenda
  Silvia Vivanco:we can add RALO rules for voting as Agenda item
  Olivier Crepin-Leblond:excellent idea re: At-Large review dealing with this
  Olivier Crepin-Leblond:@Silvia - thanks for the note. I'll see when Wolf submits the agenda whether we could have some time spent on this
  Siranush Vardanyan:good morniny, Cheryl:))
  Siranush Vardanyan:bye all
  Silvia Vivanco:Thank you Olivier!
  Silvia Vivanco:Bye all
  Maureen Hilyard:Bye everyone!!
  Harold Arcos:bye all
  Cheryl LangdonOrr:bye

• No labels