Terri Agnew:Welcome to the ALAC Subcommittee on Outreach and Engagement Call taking place on Monday, 29 August 2016 at 19:00 UTC

Terri Agnew:wiki agenda page: https://community.icann.org/x/LROsAw

Glenn McKnight:hi terri

Glenn McKnight:9054422167

Glenn McKnight:on the  adigo now

Ali AlMeshal:hello

Glenn McKnight:Hi  Folks

Glenn McKnight:ali   speak up

Glenn McKnight: a bit better

Harold Arcos:Hello everyone,

Olivier Crepin-Leblond:I am on Adobe

Olivier Crepin-Leblond:yup

Olivier Crepin-Leblond::-)

Heidi Ullrich:If Rob is not able to join, I will cover item 4

Raitme Citterio:Hello

Terri Agnew:Welcome Raitme Citterio

Raitme Citterio:thanks @terri

Terri Agnew:Welcome Christopher Mondini

Heidi Ullrich:AIs from 2 August call: https://community.icann.org/display/atlarge/Action+Items+2016-08-02+ALAC+Subcommittee+on+Outreach+and+Engagement

Glenn McKnight:@Heidi   sorry to put you on the spot.   I added the  Staff Action item as a  standard  agneda item

Terri Agnew:Welcome Naveed

Silvia Vivanco:https://community.icann.org/display/APRALO/APRALO+Activities+at+ICANN+57+-+Hyderabad+Meeting+-+November+2016

Heidi Ullrich:No worries, Glenn.

Silvia Vivanco:APRALO plans are posted on the wiki page above

Glenn McKnight:items

Glenn McKnight: Tribal Ambassador  Pilot to be considered by the O/E group.2. Maureen Hilyard  and Silvia Vivanco  to report back to the O/E on APRALO plans as they are determined.3.  O/E to work closely with the Next Gen4.  Dev Anand Teelucksingh to work on a presentation for the Next Gen students. he will reach out to those who joined the O/E and to update presentation based on the comments.5. Dev Anand Teelucksingh to send a call for those who want to track the Civil society engagment in ICANN6. Dev Anand Teelucksingh to continue working on the Stakeholder analysis tool.7. Terri Agnew to send a doodle for a call at the end of August, week of 22 or 29.8.  Sub-group to look at updating the layout of the WG wiki page

Terri Agnew:Welcome Vanda Scartizini

Glenn McKnight:@heidi we can go through these items for any updates  on thse action items or we can table them

vanda:sorry I am little late.

Silvia Vivanco:a. Meeting of India-based APRALO ALSesA meeting of all India-based ALSes of APRALO is proposed during the meeting. Funding for this meeting has been requested from Government of India, and we are currently awaiting their approval.

vanda:hi all

Terri Agnew:Welcome Alan Greenberg

Alan Greenberg:Sorry to be late.

Glenn McKnight:No problem

Silvia Vivanco:And Satish has told me today that at least 15 ALses are planning to attend the India meeting self funded

Silvia Vivanco:15 reps from ALS that is

Daniel K. Nanghaka:that's great to have the ALSes attend

Heidi Ullrich:The two Tribal Ambassadors will be participating in the Fellowship activities as well.

Heidi Ullrich:Indian School on Internet Governance: http://isig.in/

Glenn McKnight:one sec  Olivier

vanda:great news from Satish!

Glenn McKnight:nice idea

vanda:which day will be the show case?

vanda:i need to roganize DNS WOMEN and need to avoid to much conflicts

Heidi Ullrich:@Glenn/Ali/Maureen, should we note an AI to follow up on the two CS potential activities?

Maureen Hilyard:@Vanda.. day for showcase possibly Sunday or Monday

Glenn McKnight:indeed

Glenn McKnight:@heidi  yes

Heidi Ullrich:Thanks

Maureen Hilyard:@Heidi, can we discuss the CS involvement at our next meeting please?

vanda:Steve has asked for Monday probably for DNS women in order to allow him toa ttend

Heidi Ullrich:@Maureen, with pleasure.

vanda:@ maureenI will confirm it with him and will go back to you to

Maureen Hilyard:OK Vanda thanks for that heads up

Olivier Crepin-Leblond:exactly Glenn -- you got it

Alan Greenberg:New document we are working on is list of issues and "why should users care"

Glenn McKnight:good  idea

Glenn McKnight:Thanks for the clarificaiton  Heidi

Glenn McKnight:one sec Daniel

Raitme Citterio:Question: on projects approved by Ralo on FY17 and procedure for their implementation.  ¿With whom to contact to start programming activities to carry out the activity?

Glenn McKnight:@Raitme    Heidi will handle this when she returns

Heidi Ullrich:Please see the At-Large FY17 Special Request Implemenation Workspace: https://community.icann.org/display/atlarge/At-Large+FY17+Special+Request+Implementation+Workspace

Raitme Citterio:ok thanks @glenn

Heidi Ullrich:Item 4 referred to: Access by RALOs for funding of local engagement activities

Heidi Ullrich:@Raitme, are you referring to the La

Heidi Ullrich:CRALO DNSSEC activity?

Raitme Citterio:LACRALO, yes

Heidi Ullrich:I'm happy to speak to that. Please reach out to Rodriog de la Parra and Silvia.

Raitme Citterio:Thanks @Heidi  :)

Heidi Ullrich:@Raitme, would you like to set up a call with Rodrigo and Sivlia and LACRALO leadership to move this project forward?

Daniel K. Nanghaka:that's great Olivier

vanda:+ 1 Glenn

Raitme Citterio:yes @Heidi please

Heidi Ullrich:Will do, Raitme.

Glenn McKnight:Raitme or  Harold will be next

Raitme Citterio:@glenn next to exactly?

Glenn McKnight:LACRALO  Outreach report

Raitme Citterio:I can not speak because I'm sick and I can hardly talk

Glenn McKnight:perhaps  Harold

Raitme Citterio:thanks @harold

Harold Arcos:Sí con dificultad

Harold Arcos:Yes with trouble of signal

Harold Arcos:Do you hear

Silvia Vivanco:Harold estas en Mudo

Silvia Vivanco:por favor sacar el mudo

Silvia Vivanco:no te oimos

vanda:Wolf voice became impossible to hear here

Terri Agnew:@Harold you are unmuted

Raitme Citterio:wait the moment please for ready @harold

vanda:i  could not follow Harold.

Glenn McKnight:ribal Ambassador  Pilot to be considered by the O/E group.2. Maureen Hilyard  and Silvia Vivanco  to report back to the O/E on APRALO plans as they are determined.3.  O/E to work closely with the Next Gen4.  Dev Anand Teelucksingh to work on a presentation for the Next Gen students. he will reach out to those who joined the O/E and to update presentation based on the comments.5. Dev Anand Teelucksingh to send a call for those who want to track the Civil society engagment in ICANN6. Dev Anand Teelucksingh to continue working on the Stakeholder analysis tool.7. Terri Agnew to send a doodle for a call at the end of August, week of 22 or 29.8.  Sub-group to look at updating the layout of the WG wiki page

Heidi Ullrich:Thanks to Wolf for working with Ergys on the Public Interest HIT

Glenn McKnight:Sorry Wolf

Glenn McKnight:Link to this  item?

Heidi Ullrich:https://community.icann.org/display/atlarge/At-Large+Public+Interest+Working+Group

Heidi Ullrich:Public Interest WG Workspace

Wolf Ludwig:Thanks Heidi!

Terri Agnew:Welcome Remmy and Nweke

Heidi Ullrich:https://community.icann.org/display/atlarge/Action+Items+2016-08-02+ALAC+Subcommittee+on+Outreach+and+Engagement - AI from 2 August Meeting

Terri Agnew:**Welcome Remmy and Nkem Nweke

Nkem Nweke ( DigitalSENSE Africa ):Thanks Terri

Remmy Nweke [@ITRealms]:I would like to join

vanda:thanak you all for this call.

Maureen Hilyard:Thanks Glen and all

Raitme Citterio:thanks all

Ali AlMeshal:thANK YOU

Raitme Citterio:bye

• No labels