Date: Monday, 01 October 2018
Time: 12:00 - 13:00 UTC (For the time in various timezones click here)
Meeting Number: 1018/1
Conference ID: EN 1638 ES:1738
Adobe Connect: https://participate.icann.org/at-large-social-media-wg/
EN: Daniel Nanghaka, Bram Fudzulani, Liliane Kom, Ejikeme Egbuogu, Alfredo Calderon, Nasim Parvez, Yrjö Lansipuro, Dev Anand Teelucksingh, Sarah Kiden, Amer Al-Subai, Jean Guillon, Michel Tchonang Linze, Jahangir Hossain, Gnanajeyaraman Rajaram, Maheeshwara Kirindigoda
ES: Lilian De Luque
Apologies: Susannah Gray, Maureen Hilyard, Olivier Crépin-Leblond, Narine Khachatryan, Lianna Galstyan, Sergio Salinas Porto, Wale Bakare, John Laprise, Adebunmi Akinbo
Staff: Gisella Gruber, Evin Erdoğdu, Yeşim Nazlar
ES Interpreters: Marina & Paula
Call Management: Yeşim Nazlar
Action Items: EN
AFRALO - Sarah Kiden, Bram Fudzulani, Wisdom Donkor, Montrésor Konan, Joan Katambi, Ejikeme Egbuogu
APRALO - Lianna Galstyan, Amrita Choudhury
EURALO - Olivier Crépin-Leblond, Wale Bakare, Yrjö Lansipuro, Oksana Prykhodko
LACRALO - Lilian Ivette De Luque Bruges
NARALO - Susannah Gray, Alfredo Calderon
- Roll Call - Staff (2 mins)
- Agenda Overview and Action Items: 2018-09-10 - John Laprise, SMWG Chair (3 mins)
- KSK Rollover Promotion Discussion - John Laprise, RALO Leads (20 mins)
See: KSK Rollover Quickguides
- ICANN63 Social Media Goals - John Laprise and All (20 mins)
See: ICANN63 draft schedule
See: ICANN63 workspace
- RALO Strategy Discussion, SoMe strat doc and SoMe tac doc update - John Laprise, RALO Leads (10 mins)
See: Suggested APRALO strategy (below, as example):
1 - Enhancing the APRALO Facebook page and Twitter handle
2- APRALO Facebook page: More interactive
- Have a live discussion on one particular policy; the community may ask specific questions related to the policy to a specialist.
- Have a Facebook Live session with one of the leaders about two weeks prior to ICANN63.
- Have a session once a month on "Q&A with APRALO leader": The community may ask questions on how they can engage further; contribute or progress within the community, leadership etc.
- Have a monthly session on "Meet an ALS": A particular ALS could be highlighted and/or community members.
3 - The above could then be tweeted by staff with APRALO Twitter hashtag and re-tweeted by APRALO community members. APRALO community members may also create their own tweets with APRALO hashtags and/or Tweet @ At-Large.
4 - There could be a tweet thread/discussion on a particular subject, where multiple people can participate online at a particular time.
- Suggested RALO strategy for number of posts/which languages/which platforms, per month
- Action items Summary - John Laprise and Evin Erdoğdu (3 mins)
- AOB - John Laprise (2 mins)