NARALO Monthly Teleconference

Date: Monday, 08 August 2011

Time: 19:00 - 20:00 UTC (for the time in various timezones click here)

How can I participate in this meeting?

Adobe Connect Link:

(If you have never attended a Connect Pro meeting before: Test your connection and get a quick overview)

Participants: Beau Brendler, Eduardo Diaz, Joly McFie, Darlene Thompson, Gordon Chillcott, Allan Skuce, Alan Greenberg, Evan Leibovitch, Garth Bruen, Eric Brunner-Williams, Olivier Crepin-Leblond

Apologies: Gareth Shearman, Glenn McKnight, Seth Reiss

Staff: Seth Greene, Matt Ashtiani

Summary Minutes: Summary Minutes 08 August 2011

Action Items: Action Items 08 August 2011

Transcript: NARALO 08.08.11 Transcript

Chat: NARALO 08.08.11 Chat

Recording: ENGLISH


NARALO AGENDA:  08 August 2011


Standing Issues

1.  Roll Call – Staff (5 min)

2.  Review of summary minutes and action items from 18 July 2011 – Beau (5 min)

Action items:

   a)  Wording for non-performing ALSs (on-going) – Darlene to work with Secretariats group on wording and keep the group informed

   b)  Statement of Pre-Registration – Beau has redrafted wording and sent to list for final approval

   c)  2012 Budget – Gareth, Joly and Glenn volunteered to oversee this and to look into how these monies are to be administered; Glenn and Joly wish to participate in making the video; nobody volunteered for the survey – we need volunteers

   d)  Puerto Rico ccTLD – general need to watch this situation

   e) Is everybody OK with the brochure issue? Are we where we need to be?

3.  Open Public Consultations (Beau, etc.; 10 min)

See At-Large Policy Advice Development Schedule

See At-Large Policy Development wiki page

Proposed agenda Items

4.  Statement on Pre-Registration – Beau (5 min)

5.  Update on NARALO video project – Glenn, Joly (10 min)

See:  Video project wiki.

6.  Update on survey of users on NARALO policy – Beau (10 min)

7.  Update on Puerto Rico ccTLD – Eduardo (5 mn)

8.  Any other business – Beau (5 min)

  • No labels