NARALO Monthly Teleconference

Date: Monday,18 July 2011

Time: 19:00 - 20:00 UTC (for the time in various timezones click here)

How can I participate in this meeting?

Adobe Connect Link:

(If you have never attended a Connect Pro meeting before: Test your connection and get a quick overview)

Participants:  Beau Brendler, Darlene Thompson, Olivier Crepin-Leblond, Eric Brunner-Williams, Garth Bruen, Gareth Shearman, Avri Dori, Alan Greenberg, Glenn McKnight, Evan Leibovitch, Allan Skuce, Gordon Chillcott, Seth Reiss, Joly MacFie

Apologies: Danny Younger


Staff:  Seth Greene, Gisella Gruber, Matt Ashtiani

Summary Minutes: Summary Minutes 18 July 2011

Action Items: Action Items 18 July 2011

Transcript: NARALO 18.07.11 Transcript

Chat: NARALO 18.07.11 Chat

Recording: ENGLISH


NARALO AGENDA:  18 July 2011

Standing Issues

1.  Roll Call – Staff (5 min)

Agenda Items

2.  Review of summary minutes from 13 June 2011 – Beau (5 min)

         -  No action items are recorded for the 13 June meeting

3.  Statement on pre-registration – Beau (10 min)

         -  Brought up at the end of the Singapore meeting but no meaningful feedback

         -  Do we now believe this point is moot?

4.  Draft Applicant Guidebook stipulates "robust" development by ALAC of a new gTLD objection process – Beau (10 min)

      -  Is ALAC up to this task?

      -  Should NARALO offer leadership?

See quote from Danny Y (edited).

5.  Budget for 2012: Call for volunteers to oversee funded projects – Beau (10 min)

6.  Review of outstanding issues from Singapore – Evan (10 mn)

      -  Eric Brunner-Williams: Perspective on attendance on behalf of individual members

7.  Any other business – Beau (5 min)

  • No labels