What is NARALO?
Welcome to the online home of the At-Large (individual Internet user community) for the North American region, providing news, key resources and interactive features for information sharing for individuals and end-user groups in the North American region interested in ICANN and shaping the future of the Internet.
NOTE: According to ICANN region's, NARALO comprises organisations and individuals located in Canada, the United States, and Puerto Rico. Anyone interested from Central America or the Caribbean would join LACRALO.
NARALO General Assembly 2022 took place in Hollywood, California.
- What does ICANN do?
- What is At-Large?
- What is NARALO
- RALO Organising Documents
- NARALO Regional Officers
- How do I get involved?
- What type of groups can be At-Large Structures?
- Why become an At-Large Structure?
- Online At-Large Structure Application form
- NARALO ALSes and Unaffiliated Members
- NARALO Newsletter Archives
- ALS Starter Kit
MOU Signing in 2007
Left to Right: Randy Glass, Gareth Sherman, Darlene Thompson (former Secretariat), Michael Miranda, Darma Dailey, Vint Cerf (former Chair of ICANN), Paul Twomey, former ICANN CEO, Luc Faubert, Evan Leibovitch (former Chair of NARALO), Robert Guerra, Seth Reiss, Eduardo Diaz (former Chair of NARALO)
ANNOUNCEMENTS AND INFORMATION
- 2023 NARALO Regional Selections
- ICANN77 - June 2023: Policy Forum - Washington, D.C., USA I 12-15 June 2023
- NARALO Outreach and Engagement FY23 Plan
- NARALO Webinars 2022
MEETINGS AND EVENTS
- Next NARALO Meeting: 11 December 2023
- Previous NARALO Meeting: 20 November 2023
- 28 March 2022 - Joint At-Large Leadership Team (ALT-PLUS), CPWG & OFB-WG Call
- NARALO Meetings and Events
- NARALO General Assembly 2022 Meetings
- At-Large Advisory Committee Meetings
- ICANN International Meetings
ALAC/At-Large/NARALO Policy Advice Activities
At-Large Policy Development Workspace - See what Policy statements the community is working on and contribute to ALAC Policy Advice Statements!
Outreach and Engagement Activities
NARALO Regional Liaison: Eduardo Diaz
- Next Meeting: 10 August 2023
At-Large Regional Policy Engagement Program (ARPEP) - RALO leadership collaboration with At-Large Policy Development Support and Global Stakeholder Engagement staff
- NARALO FY23 Outreach and Engagement Strategic Plan
ALAC/At-Large/NARALO Operations Activities
At-Large FY23 Budget Development Workspace - The At-Large FY23 ABR applications have been submitted.