EURALO Monthly November Teleconference
Date: Wednesday, 18 November 2015
Time: 19:00 - 20:00 UTC For the time in various timezones click here
Meeting Number: AL.EU/CC.1115/1
How can I participate in this meeting?
Adobe room: http://icann.adobeconnect.com/euralo
Olivier Crépin-Leblond, Jean-Jacques Subrenat, Oksana Prykhodko, Roberto Gaetano, Wolf Ludwig, Pedro Veiga, Vladimir Kukovsky, Yuliya Morenets, Jordi Iparraguirre, Lutz Donnerhacke, Sebastien Bachollet, Narine Khachatryan, Matthieu Camus
Apologies: Yrjo Lansipuro, Lianna Galstyan, Sandra Hoferichter
Staff: Heidi Ullrich, Silvia Vivanco, Gabriella Schittek, Gisella Gruber,
Call management: Gisella Gruber
Action Items: EN
Adobe Connect Chat: EN
Adobe Connect Chatroom: http://icann.adobeconnect.com/euralo
1. Roll Call and apologies - Staff
2. Introduction of new EURALO leadership. Olivier and Wolf - 5 mins .
3. Review of GA Action Items : DUBLIN ACTION ITEMS
See GA Recordings available at: ICANN 54 At-Large Meeting Agendas Workspace (overview of all meetings)
1). As a result of thesis debate the paper on Public interest will be circulated among all other RALOs with the aim to start a wider discussion of this theme.
2). Silvia Vivanco to coordinate with EURALO's Chair on the Board election.
3). EURALO to develop criteria for the EURALO Chair. Olivier Crepin Leblond and Wolf Ludwig to draft text before the next GA.
4). Silvia Vivanco to set up a wikipage on ideas for inreach and ask EURALO members to send in their comments.
4. EURALO Board, discussion of document "Draft selection and performance criteria for EURALO Board members 2015, EURALO relevant rules, and Board election - 30 mins.
EURALO Dublin GA
EURALO Elections, Selections and Appointments 2015 , Distribution EURALO positions, Selection and performance criteria for EURALO Board members 2015
Candidates Listing for EURALO Board 2015
EURALO Articles of Association
5. Discussion of Public Interest document- next steps - 10 mins.
6. Brief summary of current ALAC consultations and initiatives / Materials for public comments (Olivier – 10 min.)
See: Policy Advice Development Page
See: ICANN Public Comment page
- Statements approved by the ALAC:
- Preliminary Issue Report on New gTLD Subsequent Procedures - Adopted 15Y, 0N, 0A
- Use of Country and Territory Names as Top-Level Domains - Adopted 15Y, 0N, 0A
- New gTLD Auction Proceeds Discussion Paper - Adopted 14Y, 0N, 0A
- Statements in process: being drafted, in comment or in vote:
- Planned Implementation of the New Registration Data Access Protocol (RDAP) - ALAC commenting on the Statement (internal comment period closes )
- Removal of Searchable Whois Service From .MEET Registry Agreement - Harold Arcos drafting a Statement (closes )
- Statements that seem to be stalled:
- IAG Initial Report and Proposed Revisions to the ICANN Procedure for Whois Conflicts with Privacy Laws - Holly Raiche & Carlton Samuels drafted a Statement (closes )
- Public Comment requests to which the ALAC decided not to submit Statements:
- New Public Comment requests requiring decision:
- Preliminary Issue Report on a GNSO Policy Development Process to Review All Rights Protection Mechanisms in All gTLDs (closes )
- New gTLD Program Implementation Review Draft Report (closes )
- Guidelines for Developing Reference Label Generation Rulesets (LGRs) for the Second Level (closes )
- Proposed implementation of GNSO Policy Development Process Recommendations on Inter-Registrar Transfer Policy (IRTP) Part D (closes )
- gTLD Marketplace Health Index Proposal: Call for Comments and Volunteers (closes )
- Statements approved by the ALAC:
7. AOB - 5 mins