* The list of Board candidates incl. country of ALS / residence for individuals was reviewed. According to the performance criteria and experiences over the last years, it was suggested and decided to reduce the next Board to 5 members max. and preferably newcomers; Chair and Secretariat are added as Ex-officio but not counted as Board members.
- Olivier Crepin-Leblond to send an email to EURALO mailing list based on these conclusions and announcing a secret ballot soon to be prepared by Staff.
* It was agreed that there should be one Board member by country only and regional diversity and gender balance need to be considered.
* For the voting tool and instructions it should be clearly said that out of the 9 candidates every voter can select one candidate per country only. Those candidates with the highest number of votes will be elected for the next Board.
* The Board will be selected for a two-years-term; and as a novelty: not performing Board members can be recalled after one year to allow some "pressure" on the next members.
- Staff to forward the recording of the IGF with the discussion of the issue of Public Interest. Discussion on the Paper on Public Interest to be postponed for next call.