Date: Wednesday, 18 April 2018
Time: 18:00 - 19:30 UTC For the time in various timezones click here
English Conference ID = 1638
New Web conference tool: Webex
Please join the meeting room here:
1. Click here to join the online event.
Or copy and paste the following link to a browser:
2. Click "Join Now".
It’s possible to connect via WebEx VoIP, but audio quality cannot be guaranteed. We recommend you connect to the audio bridge with your telephone.
To receive a call back, provide your phone number when you join the event, or call the number below and enter the access code.
USA Toll: 1-240-454-0879
Global call-in numbers: https://mytrials.webex.com/mytrials/globalcallin.php?serviceType=EC&ED=662531082&tollFree=0[mytrials.webex.com]
Access code: 928 726 140
EURALO Chair & Secretariat: Olivier Crépin-Leblond, Wale Bakare
Board: Annette Mühlberg, Erich Schweighofer, Jean-Jacques Subrenat, Roberto Gaetano, Yrjö Länsipuro
ALAC Members: Andrei Kolesnikov, Bastiaan Goslings, Sébastien Bachollet
Participants: Olivier Crépin-Leblond, Andrei Kolesnikov, Wale Bakare, Yrjö Länsipuro,Erich Schweighofer, Jean-Jacques Subrenat, Roberto Gaetano, Sébastien Bachollet
Staff: Heidi Ullrich, Silvia Vivanco, Yesim Nazlar. Andrea Glandon, Claudia Ruiz
Call Management: Claudia Ruiz
In Camera Sessions are restricted to EURALO Board members + EURALO Leadership
1. Roll call and approval of agenda (2mins)
2. Review of Action Items: 2018.01.18 EURALO Board Teleconference
4. Selection of Community Onboarding Program (COP) candidate for EURALO (In Camera )
5. EURALO CROP requests for FY17 (from now until 30 June 2018) (In Camera )
Selection of CROP members for EuroDIG: CROP applications for EuroDIG 2018
- CROP Procedures & Guidelines
- EURALO Trip Proposal 1 (FY17)
- EURALO DRAFTS (FY18)
- At-Large Community Regional Outreach Program Review Team (CROP RT)