1. The Brainstorming document Dec 19 was approved by all Board members.
Proposal 1: Set up a Webinar on GDPR with Euro-specific approach.
- Olivier Crepin-Leblond to take the lead on the coordination of the Webinar .
- Timeline proposal is to hold 2 webinars : first one on the week of 5 Feb and a second one in April . Yrjo Lansipuro volunteered to assist with the second GDPR webinar
Proposal 2: Set-up a Webinar on the topic Framework of Interpretation and Develop a checklist for human rights impact assessment
- The Webinar to be organized for (week of 9th April) Annette Mühlberg to lead the organization (tentatively)
Proposal 3 : Discussions are still ongoing about RDS (Registration Directory Services) and SSR2-RT (Security & Stability Review Team #2); there is still a focus on the security aspect: privacy vs. security.
Study practical issues linked to security as it relates to the DNS. – could this be done with the help of SSAC?
- Silvia Vivanco to open a wiki page on Proposal 3.
Proposal 4 :
o Publish results of project successes and publish them:
o Link Twitter feed to Facebook page
o Link blog feed to Facebook page
o Tell members to post to the Facebook channel https://www.facebook.com/EURALO/
o Need to find a Curator for Facebook Page. Could it be the EURALO Secretary?
- Wale Bakare volunteered to update the EURALO FB page .
- A Comms team within EURALO to work with WG on ALS engagement as part of the WG
- Olivier Crepin-Leblond to check on EURALO members of the ALAC Social Media WG and O/E WG
EURALO CROP requests- The following meetings were identified as suitable to request CROP support:
- Re:publica 2-4 May, 2018 - 1 CROP slot in coordination with German ALSes in Berlin
- RIPE 76 will take place at Palais du Pharo in Marseille, France from 14-18 May, 2018. Olivier Crepin-Leblond to look into the possibility of obtaining a fellowship for an EURALO member.
- Olivier Crepin-Leblond will request 2 slots for EURODIG 2018
Outreach and Engagement Calendar
- The existing events calendar needs to be populated.
- The question of how to populate the calendar will be placed to the EURALO ALS engagement task-force in coordination with communications team.
Collaboration with RIPE next steps:
- Olivier Crepin-Leblond to get in touch with Chris Buckridge from RIPE inquiring about the upcoming meeting in Marseille
- Olivier Crepin-Leblond to explore collaboration with CENTR with the goal to sign an MOU in Barcelona 2018