- Olivier Crepin-Leblond to take the lead on the coordination of the third GDPR Webinar, targeting the last week of April or first 2 weeks of May. The objective will be to make it a “reporting” session with ALS sharing their experiences on the implementation of GDPR. Olivier Crepin-Leblond to send another email to all EURALO ALSes asking them to share their experiences on GDPR.
- Olivier Crepin-Leblond to liase with Annette Mulhberg to set-up a Webinar on the topic Framework of Interpretation and Develop a checklist for human rights impact assessment.
- On Proposal 3 : Discussions are still ongoing about RDS (Registration Directory Services) and SSR2-RT (Security & Stability Review Team #2); there is still a focus on the security aspect: privacy vs. security. Olivier- to contact SSAC, first to identify what is the best time to start a discussion and as suggested by Jean Jacques highlighting the point that the privacy aspect must be considered alongside security and stability aspects. That is a central concern of our user community.
- Silvia Vivanco to open a wiki page on Proposal 3 in coordination with Olivier.
- Wale Bakare to continue updating and promoting the EURALO Facebook. Olivier Crepin-Leblond to send an email to all EURALO ALs encouraging them to get engaged in the EURALO FB page.
- Olivier Crepin-Leblond to notify Alan Greenberg that Matthias Markus Hudobnik is the selected EURALO COP candidate.
- Olivier Crepin-Leblond to notify Andrei Kolesnikov, Clement Genty and Oksana Prykhodko their selection for the e CROP slots for EURODIG.