----------------------------------------------------------------------------- (10/20/2018 16:59) ----------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

Evin Erdogdu: Hello, my name is Evin Erdoğdu and I will be monitoring this chat room. In this role, I am the voice for the remote participants, ensuring that they are heard equally with those who are “in-room” participants. When submitting a question that you want me to read out loud on the mic, please provide your name and affiliation if you have one, start your sentence with <QUESTION> and end it with <QUESTION>. When submitting a comment that you want me to read out loud of the mic, once again provide your name and affiliation if you have one then start your sentence with a <COMMENT> and end it with <COMMENT>.  Text outside these quotes will be considered as part of “chat” and will not be read out loud on the mic.Any questions or comments provided outside of the session time will not be read aloud.Please note that audio is may be available in French and Spanish. All chat sessions are being archived and follow the ICANN Expected Standards of Behavior: https://www.icann.org/resources/pages/expected-standards-2016

----------------------------------------------------------------------------- (10/20/2018 17:03) ----------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

Evin Erdogdu: At-Large Capacity Building Working Group: https://community.icann.org/x/1Ic3Ag

----------------------------------------------------------------------------- (10/20/2018 17:19) ----------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

Abdulkarim Oloyede: <Question> What is the importance of having the webiner on the icann learn when one can access them anyway <question>

Presenter: Thank you @Abdulkarim, we will ask.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------- (10/20/2018 17:24) ----------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

Dev Anand Teelucksingh: <comment>a challenge with Adobe Connect is that the sessions and recordings are not accessible on mobile devices and not easily sharable on social media - the Technology Taskforce outlined a method of "livestreaming" a Adobe Connect session to sites like YouTube - after Adobe Connect v10 is deployed, we can retest and perhaps develop a budget proposal for livestreaming At-Large conference calls<comment> 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------- (10/20/2018 17:26) ----------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

Presenter: Thank you @Dev, we will note.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------- (10/20/2018 17:37) ----------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

Heidi Ullrich: @Alfredo/All - there are slides that were developed by the At-Large members of the Community Onboarding Program; https://community.icann.org/display/COP22/ALAC

Heidi Ullrich: they may need to be updated, but they are a good basis

----------------------------------------------------------------------------- (10/20/2018 17:40) ----------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

Dev Anand Teelucksingh: Indeed, Heidi - and yes, they need to be updated since at the time the why end users should care was focused at the time on IANA transistion 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------- (10/20/2018 18:31) ----------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

Heidi Ullrich: We have an wxtra 10 mins but we will need to end interpretation after that. 

Sebastien: Can we have the presentation in AC?

Heidi Ullrich: In progress

----------------------------------------------------------------------------- (10/20/2018 18:33) ----------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

Bartlett Morgan: good move

----------------------------------------------------------------------------- (10/20/2018 18:43) ----------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

Dev Anand Teelucksingh: There's the stakeholder tool which tracks the fellowship attendees

Dev Anand Teelucksingh: which collates the information : https://community.icann.org/display/atlarge/ICANN+Stakeholder+Analysis+Tool

----------------------------------------------------------------------------- (10/20/2018 18:45) ----------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

Bartlett Morgan: dev perhaps you shouold ask that your comment be read out

Bartlett Morgan: i think its useful given Ricardo's question

Dev Anand Teelucksingh: <comment>The Stakeholder Tool developed by me shows the fellowship by country and by region -  the direct link to the tool is http://bitly.com/ICANNST </comment>

Presenter: Thank you @Dev and @Bartlett - we will note.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------- (10/20/2018 18:50) ----------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

Presenter: Dev and Bartlett, we will note your comment after this meeting.

Presenter: Thank you

• No labels