At-Large Statement of Interest (SOI) Form
1) Please enter your Name:
3) Are you participating in the At-Large advisory process (including email and real-time discussions) as a representative of:
a) ALAC (if so, detail the region and term):
ALAC North America (2016-2018)
b) A Regional At-Large Organization (RALO) (if so, please detail the region, position and term):
c) An ICANN-accredited At-Large Structure (if so, which one):
d) Any ICANN Committee, Constituency or Stakeholder Group (if so, which one(s))?
Sub-committee on Finance & Budget
e) Any other company or organization, whether commercial or nonprofit (if so, please detail the organization and your position):
1. NASIG (1st North American School of Internet Governance) Team. 2. ISOCPR Board Member (ISOCPR Non-member).
4) Please identify your current employer(s):
JRJ Consultants & Legal Advisors, LLC.
5) Please identify your current position(s):
6) Please identify the type(s) of work performed:
Legal advice, litigation and consultancy on government administrative law affairs, energy law, telecoms/ICT, and others at the local, federal and International spheres.
7) Please identify your declared country of primary residence:
8) Please list any financial relationship beyond de minimus stock ownership you may have with any company that to your knowledge has a financial relationship or contract with ICANN:
9) Please identify any other relevant arrangements, interests, or benefits as requested in the following two questions:
a) Do you, your employer, and/or sponsor have any type of material or financial interest in the At-Large advisory process and its outcomes?
If the answer is “Yes,” please describe the interest:
b) Are there any arrangements/agreements between you and any other group, constituency or person(s) regarding your participation as a work team member?
If the answer is “Yes,” please describe the arrangements/agreements and the name of the group, constituency, or person(s):
10) Please identify any Working Groups or other chartered teams in which you are participating (include acronyms, if applicable):
Intercultural Awareness Program Work Team
11) Additional information (optional):
G.E.M.S. (Global Equal Multi Stakeholder Band) drum castigator & back up, off-key vocal.
12) Page last revised:
At-Large SOI Template v3 (Feb 2014)