Nathalie  Peregrine:Welcome to the At-Large Ad-hoc WG on IANA Transition & ICANN Accountability call on Friday, 23 November 2015 at 15:00 UTC
  Nathalie  Peregrine:Agenda page: https://community.icann.org/x/RMVYAw
  Nathalie  Peregrine:Action items from the 19 November 2015: https://community.icann.org/x/g71YAw
  Eduardo Diaz:Saludos a todos...
  Eduardo Diaz:I will be connected to adobe most of the time. Will connect to the bridge from time to time
  Nathalie  Peregrine:ok thank you Eduardo!
  Alan Greenberg:We have no sun today.
  Nathalie  Peregrine:I think Olivier has it all :)
  Jean-Jacques Subrenat:Hello All!
  Gordon Chillcott:Sorry I'm late.  And I'll have to leave early as well.
  Nathalie  Peregrine:Welcome Gordon!
  Gordon Chillcott:I'm on AC only today.  
  Nathalie  Peregrine:Thank you for notifying us Gordon
  Nathalie  Peregrine:Leon Sanchez has joined the AC room
  Gordon Chillcott:You're welcome and thank you, Nathalie
  Leon Sanchez:Hello everyone
  Leon Sanchez:sorry for coming in late
  Nathalie  Peregrine:Welcome Leon!
  Leon Sanchez:My view is that this is as far as the issue will go and GAC members are willing to compromise on the proposal regardless of having some GAC members in disagreement
  Leon Sanchez:There may be some GAC members that will not be happy with any formulation
  Leon Sanchez:There are some that are willing to compromise and have changed positions and accepted this last formulation
  Olivier Crepin-Leblond:Is has clearly been told that if Stress Test 18 is not in the document, transition will not happen
  Leon Sanchez:And NTIA has been really clear how they want ST-18 crafted
  Nathalie  Peregrine:@ all, please remember to speak LOUD and CLEARLY for the interpretors, thank you ever so much!
  Cheryl Langdon-Orr:exactly o'clock what we have now does however fit with what those of usventrenched in ST18  understand as NTIA  requirements
  Cheryl Langdon-Orr:Agree Alan
  Leon Sanchez:indeede
  Leon Sanchez:Jorge Cancio from Switzerland seems to have changed his mind
  Cheryl Langdon-Orr:o'clock should read OCL
  Cheryl Langdon-Orr:I am optimistic re ST18
  Leon Sanchez:a) FullConsensus-­‐apositionwherenominoritydisagrees;identifiedbyanabsenceofobjectionb) Consensus–apositionwhereasmallminoritydisagrees,butmostagree
  Leon Sanchez:+1 Alan
  Cheryl Langdon-Orr:I used the like the number 18 until now that is. sigh...  and I think I am part of the players listen theological Land
  Cheryl Langdon-Orr:ok that is exceptional even for my auto correct
  Cheryl Langdon-Orr:ending ext above should read...  players list on the matter Alan....  (in reference to football audience metaphor)
  Leon Sanchez::D
  Leon Sanchez:It could through a minority statement if I am understanding well your question Olivier
  Olivier Crepin-Leblond 2:ok inderstood. :-)
  Cheryl Langdon-Orr:ohh and I meant to also say that I like the questions approach OCL presented for our use...
  Cheryl Langdon-Orr: 👍 you need to engage the ALAC
  Jean-Jacques Subrenat:@Olivier +1, questions' approach.
  Gordon Chillcott:Apologies, but I have to leave the meeting now.   I will go over the recording.
  Nathalie  Peregrine:Thank you Gordon, recordings will be posted shortly.
  Jean-Jacques Subrenat:in French, AOC = Appellation d'origine contrôlée, for wines...
  Olivier Crepin-Leblond 2:@JJS indeed :-)
  Sébastien:AOC plural
  Leon Sanchez:I am sorry to not have spoken so far but I have a soar throat that keeps me from being able to speak
  Leon Sanchez:I can write, of course
  Cheryl Langdon-Orr:rest of the agenda
  Leon Sanchez:I will
  Cheryl Langdon-Orr:take care Léon
  Leon Sanchez:thanks Cheryl :)
  Leon Sanchez:after a month of struggling with the flu trying to hit me, it finally hit
  Eduardo Diaz 2:So are we going to have an open call to invite at-laege
  Eduardo Diaz 2:?
  Cheryl Langdon-Orr:See thecupcomong webinars should be attended by the RALOs and assessment
  Cheryl Langdon-Orr:outlying the and decanting voice is just that
  Cheryl Langdon-Orr:outlier minority
  Sébastien:OK thanks Alan, will do ASAP
  Sébastien:;)
  Nathalie  Peregrine:JJS we cannot hear you
  Cheryl Langdon-Orr:that's not a bad thing OCL
  Leon Sanchez:2 weeks please
  Leon Sanchez:thanks Alan
  Leon Sanchez:LOL
  Cheryl Langdon-Orr:lol
  Leon Sanchez:Thanks everyone!

• No labels