At-Large Statement of Interest (SOI) Form
1) Please enter your Name: Sivasubramanian Muthusamy
3) Are you participating in the At-Large advisory process (including email and real-time discussions) as a representative of:
a) ALAC (if so, detail the region and term):
b) A Regional At-Large Organization (RALO) (if so, please detail the region, position and term):
c) An ICANN-accredited At-Large Structure (if so, which one):
ISOC India Chennai At Large Structure
d) Any ICANN Committee, Constituency or Stakeholder Group (if so, which one(s))?
e) Any other company or organization, whether commercial or nonprofit (if so, please detail the organization and your position):
4) Please identify your current employer(s):
5) Please identify your current position(s):
6) Please identify the type(s) of work performed:
7) Please identify your declared country of primary residence:
8) Please list any financial relationship beyond de minimus stock ownership you may have with any company that to your knowledge has a financial relationship or contract with ICANN:
Nameshop is a new gTLD applicant
9) Please identify any other relevant arrangements, interests, or benefits as requested in the following two questions:
a) Do you, your employer, and/or sponsor have any type of material or financial interest in the At-Large advisory process and its outcomes?
If the answer is “Yes,” please describe the interest:
Any policy position by At Large on any ICANN policy decision would affect all Registries and Applicants. Nameshop is one of the several new gTLD applicants. At Large Advisory process would have an indirect and general impact on all Contracted parties and Applicants including Nameshop. However, I keep my focus on the Community pursuits, and am inclined to recuse myself from sessions that may directly and particularly concern my gTLD application.
b) Are there any arrangements/agreements between you and any other group, constituency or person(s) regarding your participation as a work team member?
If the answer is “Yes,” please describe the arrangements/agreements and the name of the group, constituency, or person(s):
10) Please identify any Working Groups or other chartered teams in which you are participating (include acronyms, if applicable):
In the past I have participated in a few ICANN working groups, including Post Expiry Domain Names Recovery (PEDNR) and Vertical Integration Working Group
11) Additional information (optional):
At present, serve as President of Internet Society India Chennai Chapter as also actively participate in the Internet Governance Forum
12) Page last revised:
At-Large SOI Template v3 (Feb 2014)