Welcome to the online home of the At-Large (individual Internet user community) for the North American region, providing news, key resources and interactive features for information sharing for individuals and end-user groups in the North American region interested in ICANN and shaping the future of the Internet.
NOTE: According to current the ICANN regional divisions, NARALO only comprises organisations and individuals located in Canada, the United States, and Puerto Rico. Anyone interested from Central America or the Carribbean would join LACRALO .
- What is ICANN?
- What is At-Large?
- How do I get involved?
- What type of groups can be At-Large Structures?
- Why become an At-Large Structure?
- [NARALO ALSes]
- NARALO Brochure
- ALS Starter Kit
17 October 2011
The Draft NARALO Statement on the Misappropriation of the .PR Domain is currently under discussion within NARALO. NARALO members are asked to give feedback using the wiki page here. Thank you.
28 July 2011
Please refer to the 2011 NARALO Elections page. It outlines the various current elections and appointments for NARALO.
04 June 2011
The ExCom has requested that each RALO prepare a statement summarizing its thoughts on the Draft FY12 Operating Plan and Budget. The deadline for the ALAC's statement on this topic is 17 June, so the regional comments will need to be complete well before then -- please target the week of 6 June for the completion of regional commetns. Click here for the LACRALO workspace for working on this: NARALO comment on Draft FY12 Operating Plan and Budget.
20 April 2011
In its last meeting, the ExCom requested feedback from each RALO about its current communication needs and its interest in collaborating on them with ICANN Communications. For examples, please see the At-Large material on ICANN's E-Learning page. Staff will contact each RALO about this.
15 March 2011:
NARALO Showcase statistics
8 March 2011:
ALAC/NCUC Town Hall Meeting Organization Call: 8 March 2011
25 January 2011:
Please contribute to the SWOT Analysis of At-Large Improvements WT C
17 January 2011:
NARALO Showcase Working Group gets started
- Next NARALO teleconference: [14 November 2011]
- Last NARALO Teleconference: [24 October 2011] - ICANN Dakar
- NARALO Secretariat Monthly Reports - NEW!
- [NARALO:Older Announcements]
- Policy Development Schedule - See what Policy Statements the At-Large Community is currently working on.
- List of certified ALSs
- ALS applications being reviewed (Google Docs account needed for access)
- RALO Organising Documents
- NARALO Regional Officers
- Active Documents
- NARALO Brochure
- [Meetings and Events]
- At-Large Advisory Committee Meetings
- ICANN International Meetings
- At-Large Policy Working Groups
<iframe src="https://www.google.com/calendar/embed?height=600&wkst=1&bgcolor=%23cccccc&src=mg77af7hggs3b8vmi7ove5nk7c%40group.calendar.google.com&color=%232952A3&src=0cutm6ftq8gt115g02arka0858%40group.calendar.google.com&color=%23AB8B00&ctz=Etc%2FGMT" style=" border-width:0 " width="800" height="600" frameborder="0" scrolling="no"></iframe>
- AFRALO: African RALO
- APRALO: Asian/Australian/Pacific RALO
- EURALO: European RALO
- LACRALO: Latin America and the Caribbean RALO
- At-Large official website
- At-Large mailing lists - Join the debate online
- ICANN official website
- ICANNWiki NARALO Site
- NEW! ICANN E-Learning page - Includes various At-Large materials