Visit the official showcase website www.naralo.org/showcase
NARALO will organize a showcase event during the ICANN San Franciso meeting in March 2011 to
- highlight the activites of the ALSes in North America
- engage in outreach activities for regional Internet user organisations attending San Francisco
Mandate of the Working Group
A Working Group (WG) has been created to:
- determine the best date and time and location for the NARALO showcase
- develop the agenda of the NARALO showcase
- should there be an overarching theme?
- who should be invited as the keynote speaker?
- who will speak at the event?
- determine the speaking order
- confirm with ALS representatives who will be present in San Francisco to give a brief presentation of their ALS
- organize and collect materials from ALL ALSes needed for the showcase (including text for ALS Fact Sheets, posters, brochures etc.)
- decide how the material will be presented
Proposed Showcase Showflow (detailed agenda)