You are viewing an old version of this page. View the current version.

Compare with Current View Page History

Version 1 Next »

Roberto:

As anticipated, I am launching the Doodle poll https://doodle.com/poll/z9ademtqnek62qav [doodle.com] on the question “Can a member of an ALS be also an individual member of a RALO?”. The options are the ones I have anticipated in my earlier message, i.e.:

• Yes, without limitations nor conditions
  • Yes, with limitations or conditions
  • No

Please feel free to add in the comment field what are the limitations or conditions you would like to apply, in case you choose the middle option. Of course, feel also free to add any comment in case you choose any of the other two.

I am also keeping track of the comments that I have received so far. I propose to give one full week for you to choose one option, and therefore close the poll at 23:59 UTC on Friday, 30 October, so that we can discuss the results and agree on a way forward on the call on the following Monday.

If there is a clear majority for “Yes” or “No”, the matter will be closed. On the other hand, if the result is “Yes, with conditions” we will start the discussion on what conditions we want to apply. Please remember that we are talking now, for the time being, of ALS membership and Individual membership in the same RALO - we will discuss membership in a different RALO at a later time.

• No labels