- Heidi Ullrich / Gisella Gruber / Tijani Ben Jemaa for ICANN64 agenda - Establishing a common set of hot topics across RALOS for the At-Large Capacity Building WG to focus on - to develop appropriate resource material which could be used to disseminate more information to enhance understanding of each of the issues.
- Joanna Kulesza and Alfredo Calderon have been confirmed as the new co-chairs of the At-Large Capacity Building WG.
Feedback on 2018 Webinars
- Cheryl Langdon-Orr noted 13:00 UTC preferred time, but not ideal for some time zones; suggests post-webinar email follow up on survey; suggests ebooks in additional languages.
- Tijani Ben Jemaa suggests doing each webinar twice (13 & 21 UTC). Cheryl Langdon-Orr noted not all topics may need duplication.
- Daniel Nanghaka requested # of participants on calls for deeper analysis
Presentation on O&E strategy
- Joanna Kulesza presented on O&E strategy, noting At-Large is the place where commercial and noncommercial end users may reach consensus.