Versions Compared

Key

• This line was added.
  • This line was removed.
  • Formatting was changed.

MembersAffiliationSOIDOIResponse on DOI to question 6
1Anne Aikman-ScaleseGNSO (CSG)Anne Aikman-Scalese SOINo current intent to make applications for funding
2Jonathan FrostGNSOJonathan Frost SOIDOINo
3Elliot Noss GNSOElliot Noss SOIDOINo
4Johan (Julf) HelsingiusGNSOJohan (Julf) Helsingius SOIDOINo
5Erika Mann (GNSO Appointed Co-Chair) *

GNSO

(Individual)

Erika Mann SOIDOIUnlikely

Peter Vergote *

ccNSOPeter Vergote SOIDOIThat will depend largely form the outcome of the work of the CCWG. I do not intend to apply for funding myself and neither does my employer. However, it could be that we apply for funding on behalf of the new gTLD's .vlaanderen/.brussels for which we are the registry operator.

Ching Chiao (ccNSO Appointed Co-Chair) *

ccNSOChing Chiao SOIDOII do not intend to apply for funding myself nor thru Brandma. There could be other entities that I am associated with that apply for funding.

Stephen Deerhake

ccNSOStephen Deerhake SOIDOINo

Pablo Rodriguez

ccNSOPablo Rodriguez SOIDOII do not intend to apply for funding at the present time; however, this may change once the mechanisms are defined.

Brad Verd *

RSSACBrad Verd SOIDOIUnknown

John LevineTBD

SSACJohn Levine SOIDOINo, Standcore will not apply for funding.TBD

Robert Guerra

SSACRobert Guerra SOIDOINo
13Carolina Caeiro - temporary appointment *ASOCarolina Caeiro SOIDOI

Maybe. It is possible that one or more of the ASO/NRO members may apply in the future, however this cannot be determined as the mechanisms are not defined yet. Similarly, my employer may apply in the future, depending on the mechanism defined. I do not have any intention to apply as an individual.

14Douglas Onyango - temporary appointmentASODouglas Onyango  SOIDOI

Maybe. It is possible that one or more of the ASO/NRO members may apply in the future, however this cannot be determined as the mechanisms are not defined yet.

15Sylvia Cadena - temporary appointment *ASOSylvia Cadena SOIDOIMaybe. It is possible that one or more of the ASO/NRO members may apply in the future, however this cannot be determined as the mechanisms are not defined yet. Similarly, my employer may apply in the future, depending on the mechanism defined. I do not have any intention to apply as an individual.
16T. Santhosh GACT. Santhosh SOIDOI

No

17Kavouss Arasteh *GACKavouss Arasteh SOIDOI

I, personally, do not intend to apply for funding through the mechanism that is to be determined through the work of this CCWG .. 

My employer, the Ministry of Communication & Information Technology of the Islamic Republic of Iran ,as far as I am aware has not yet decided  to apply for funding through the mechanism that is to be determined through the work of this CCWG .. 

The SO/AC I’m affiliated with, the GAC, has not discussed this till today. Consequently I am not in a position to eexpress any views in this regard

18Olga Cavalli GACOlga Cavalli SOIDOINo
19Sebastien Bachollet *ALACSebastien Bachollet SOIDOII am not representing any entity but I don't know if any of the entity I am member and or Board member will not apply in the future.
20Alan GreenbergALACAlan Greenberg SOIDOINo
21Maureen Hilyard *ALACMaureen Hilyard SOIDOIYes, possibly
22Vanda Scartezini *ALACVanda Scartezini SOIDOIWe coordinate a group - DNS WOEMN – though not yet an organization, with a new program for capacitate women, specially from developing areas, in the DNS industry, that may apply for some kind of funding to be defined by this CCWG.
23Judith HellersteinAt-LargeJudith Hellerstein SOIDOINO