1) Your Name:
|2) Stakeholder Group:|
4) ICANN Affiliation (if not covered by item 2 or 3):
5) Please identify your current employer(s):
6) Please identify your current position(s):
7) Please identify the type(s) of work performed:
8) Please identify your declared country of primary residence (e.g., country to which you pay taxes):
9) Please list any financial relationship beyond de minimis stock ownership you may have with any company that to your knowledge has a financial relationship or contract with ICANN:
10) Do you believe you are participating in the GNSO policy process as a representative of any individual or entity, whether paid or unpaid?
|If the answer is “Yes,” please provide the name of the represented individual or entity. (If professional ethical obligations prevent you from disclosing this information, please enter "Private"):|
|11) Please identify any other relevant arrangements, interests, or benefits as requested in the following two questions:|
a) Do you have any type of material interest in ICANN GNSO policy development processes and outcomes?
If the answer is “yes,” please describe the material interest in ICANN GNSO policy development processes and outcomes:
b) Are there any arrangements/agreements between you and any other group, constituency or person(s) regarding your participation as a work team member?
If the answer is “yes,” please describe the arrangements/agreements and the name of the group, constituency, or person(s):
12) Please identify any Working Groups or other chartered teams in which you are participating (include acronyms, if applicable):
13) Additional Information (optional):
DotAsia is also a registry operator for ccTLD ".MO". DotAsia is a not-for-profit membership based organization incorporated in Hong Kong. The current members of DotAsia includes 22 ccTLDs (".AF", ".BT", ".CN", ".HK", ".ID", ".IN", ".IR", ".JP", ".KH", ".KR", ".KZ", ".MN", ".MO", ".NU", ".NZ", ".PH", ".SG", ".TH", ".TJ", ".TW", ".UZ" and ".VN") and 7 regional organizations (APCERT, APNIC, APNG, APRALO, APTLD, APIA, SANOG, and PAN). APNIC is an RIR in the ICANN ASO. APRALO is a regional at-large user organization recognized by ICANN. I am the Chair of APNG (Asia Pacific Networking Group). Before joining DotAsia I was the Director of Internet Affairs and Public Relations of Taiwan Network Information Center (TWNIC), the ".TW" ccTLD registry. Before 2002, I was with Register.com, an ICANN accredited registrar.
14) Page last revised:
SOI Template v5 (6 Feb 2014)