Versions Compared

Key

• This line was added.
  • This line was removed.
  • Formatting was changed.

DAT: The TTF's creation was recommended by the Imrpovements ProjectImprovements  Project. There were two main roles that the Improvements Project assigned to the TTF: disseminate tools and provide training.

GC: I believe we also need to ensure that when we are developing a social media strategy that we take into constaints account any constraints of our plans.

DAT: I think we should tray to at least make sure that the social media startegy's key strategy’s  key goals are defined. Once this has been completed we can determine the best plan of implementation for this plan.

DAT: We should work to remove jargon on this page and use simple english to English  to define these tools and how they can be used.

DAT: We will need to document all of the information in teh the first instance. There is:

5) Redesign of the At-Large website (10 mins) At-Large Website - http://www.atlarge.icann.org/

DAT: The resedign of redesign  of the main ICANN webpage was implemented earlier this year. We now need an effort to redesign the website.

HU: We currently have 12 volunteers from the various RALOs. I shoudl should also mention that the updating of the At-Large website is also included within the updating of the ICANN Website. Matt Ashtiani and Marc Salvatierra from teh the communications team will be working together to updat update the website.

DAT:  I have to agree with Olivier regarding the out to date status and confusing nature of the website.

HU: We thought the TTF would play a kew key role in the redevelopment of the At-Large website (format, look, translation, etc.). We had hoped that the TTF would, in a way, be the community liaison for this effort.

OCL: The TTF is probably the closest in being able to follow up on the reddesign of redesign  of the website.

DAT: Agreed. Once the redevelopment team has the information and can present the information, we can comment/review on this change.

DAT: Are there any suggestions in what the TTf TTF should be doing?

TA: We should explore the integration of the technologues we technologies  we are using. This will make it wasier easier to have a one stop shop, which will make things for efficient and useful.

DAT: We will probably need to have more meetings once teh the redevelopment of the website takes off.