Versions Compared

Key

• This line was added.
  • This line was removed.
  • Formatting was changed.

Summary of Open Positions and Nominations

PositionCurrent Holder of PositionNomineeNominated ByRegional Rotation/Member Countries (TBC)Date AcceptedExpression of InterestConflict of Interest DeclarationResultsTerm to Serve

ALAC

Member (

NomCom

RALO)

Bartlett Morgan

(NOT eligible for re-appointment)

Sylvia Herlein Leite Vanda ScarteziniMERCOSUR (SUBREGION D) [Argentina Excluded]

View file
nameSYLVIA EOI ALAC MEMBER 2019.pdf
height250

View file
nameSilvia - LACRALO Formulario de Conflicto de Intereses - ES - Google Forms.pdf
height250

Sylvia Herlein Leite -

Elected by acclamation2019 AGM to 2021 AGM

ALAC Member

(NomCom to Select)

Ricardo Holmquist

(Eligible for re-selection by Nomcom)

TBDNANANANANACarlos Raul Gutierrez2019 AGM to 2021 AGMLACRALO Chair

Sergio Salinas Porto

(Eligible for re-appointment)

Sergio Salinas PortoLilian Luque MERCOSUR (SUBREGION D)

View file
nameSergio EOI.pdf
height250

View file
nameSergio -LACRALO Formulario de Conflicto de Intereses - ES - Google Forms.pdf
height250

Sergio Salinas Porto - Elected by acclamation

2019 AGM - 2021 AGM

LACRALO Chair-Elect

The Vice Chair (Chair-Elect) has certain specific roles, is a member of the LACRALO Board of Directors and automatically becomes the LACRALO Chair after a two-year period.

Carlos LealHarold Arcos CENTRAL AMERICA (SUBREGION A)

View file
nameCarlos Leal EOI.docx
height250

View file
nameCARLOS LACRALO Formulario de Conflicto de Intereses - ES - Google Forms.pdf
height250

Carlos Leal - Elected by acclamation 2019 AGM - 2021 AGM

LACRALO Secretary

Harold Arcos

(Eligible for re-appointment

Harold Arcos Vanda ScarteziniANDES (SUBREGION B)

View file
nameEoI_Harcos_PDF[1].pdf
height250

View file
nameHAROLD LACRALO Formulario de Conflicto de Intereses - ES - Google Forms.pdf
height250

Harold Arcos -Elected by acclamation 2019 AGM - 2020 AGM

Humberto Carrasco

2020 AGM to 2022 AGM
ALAC

LACRALO Secretary Elect (NEW POSITION)

The Vice Secretary (Secretary-Elect) has certain specific roles, is a member of the LACRALO Board of Directors and automatically becomes the LACRALO Secretary after a two-year period.

Kerry KerrLance Hinds CARIBBEAN (SUBREGION C)

View file
nameKerry Kerr EOI.pdf
height250

View file
nameKerry LACRALO Formulario de Conflicto de Intereses - ES - Google Forms.pdf
height250

Kerry Kerr -Elected by acclamation2019 AGM - 2021 AGMALAC
Delegate to the NomCom

Tracy Hackshaw

(

Eligible 2019 AGM - 2020

Not eligible for re-appointment)

Tracy Hackshaw

Bartlett 

Morgan

CARIBBEAN (SUBREGION C)

View file
nameTracy Hackshaw EOI - Nominating Committee Representative - At Large - LAC.pdf
height250

View file
nameTRACY- LACRALO Formulario de Conflicto de Intereses - ES - Google Forms.pdf
height250

Tracy Hackshaw

2020 AGM - 2021 AGM (NOTE: This is a one year term)

*Please see the LACRALO Elections, Selections and Appointments workspace for details of the LACRALO leadership positions.

PositionCurrent Holder of PositionNomineeNominated ByDate Accepted

Statement of Interest

ResultsTerm to Serve

ALAC Member

(RALO)

John Laprise

John LapriseMarita Moll

Two years ago, you elected me as ALAC representative and I’m honored to have your trust. Since then, I’ve tried to live up to your expectations and those of end users in North America.  Much of my work on the ALAC these days is diplomatic. I listen a lot to other constituencies but mostly I listen to you. I try to reflect your interests and concerns in online and face to face discussions and impact the direction of ALAC decisions so that they reflect all of us in North America. My peers on the ALAC seem to think I’ve been doing a very good job. Since you elected me, the ALAC has handed me increasingly more demanding responsibilities. At the last ICANN meeting, I was vice chair for policy. Working together with Jonathan Zuck, we implemented several things that made At Large sessions more accessible and policy focused including dispensing with generic session names and adopting more detailed descriptions so participants can more easily find sessions in which they’re interested. We also issued public statements on behalf of At Large in the open forum sessions to communicate to the Board, ICANN, and other SOs and ACs what At Large was concerned with. Another part of my work as vice chair is diplomacy. Our chair, Maureen Hilliard is very busy. As vice chair I found that my breaks between meetings (and increasingly my email box) filled with people wanting to communicate and build relationships with the ALAC and At Large including NPOC, NCUC, GNSO, and all manner of subgroups. This often gives me the opportunity to provide NARALO and the NARALO secretariat with the best information about what is going on in the community.

The ALAC learning curve is steep but I have surmounted it and hit my stride. I am honored to have your trust and confidence. Please vote to re-elect me so that I can continue the work I have started making ALAC more transparent and accessible to NARALO and At Large while representing your interests faithfully and with distinction.

Sincerely,

John Laprise

2019 AGM to 2021 AGM
Jonathan ZuckAlfredo Calderon

EOIJonathan Zuck2019 AGM to 2021 AGM

NARALO

Secretariat

Glenn McKnight

Leah Symekher Susannah Gray

2019 AGM - 2021 AGM
Greg Shatan