At-Large Statement of Interest (SOI) Form
1) Please enter your Name:
3) Are you participating in the At-Large advisory process (including email and real-time discussions) as a representative of:
a) ALAC (if so, detail the region and term):
b) A Regional At-Large Organization (RALO) (if so, please detail the region, position and term):
c) An ICANN-accredited At-Large Structure (if so, which one):
d) Any ICANN Committee, Constituency or Stakeholder Group (if so, which one(s))?
e) Any other company or organization, whether commercial or nonprofit (if so, please detail the organization and your position):
4) Please identify your current employer(s):
Polo Consulting Associated and IT TREND
5) Please identify your current position(s):
Partner and owner
6) Please identify the type(s) of work performed:
ICT & GDPR/local data protection & intellectual Property related issues consulting and projects. Courses on Local Law on Data protection -LGPD
7) Please identify your declared country of primary residence:
8) Please list any financial relationship beyond de minimus stock ownership you may have with any company that to your knowledge has a financial relationship or contract with ICANN:
None but during this year, end now, the Software Association where I am pro bono volunteer director had an agreement to develop studies related to Universal Acceptance together with ICANN. the first study was conduct by the Association alone for Brazil and the enxó was in partnership with ICANN
9) Please identify any other relevant arrangements, interests, or benefits as requested in the following two questions:
a) Do you, your employer, and/or sponsor have any type of material or financial interest in the At-Large advisory process and its outcomes?
If the answer is “Yes,” please describe the interest:
b) Are there any arrangements/agreements between you and any other group, constituency or person(s) regarding your participation as a work team member?
If the answer is “Yes,” please describe the arrangements/agreements and the name of the group, constituency, or person(s):
10) Please identify any Working Groups or other chartered teams in which you are participating (include acronyms, if applicable):
ATRT3; LACRALO GOVERNANCE; CCWG -New GTLDSubsequente Procedures; CCWG Auction Proceeds - ended now; ; CCWG NOMCOM review & implementation;ALAC Outreach and Engagement; CCNSO PDP. NOMCOM member for 2021-2022 NOMCOM from ALAC-LACRALO
11) Additional information (optional):
I am a very active member of ICANN community since2000, have been member of GAC And its vice chair , Board member chair of Audit committee and member of the governance among others , ALAC Vice chair back in 2007- 2009 , ALAC Liaison to the Board ( 2009-2010) and later ALAC member from LACRALO; Chair and member of NomCom. Member of SSAC , Member of LACRALO since left the Board position, proposed and defended at the Board the creation of Fellowship Program and was member for the group to set up the program initially, co- founder of DNS WOMEN, a capacitation program for women around the world in 2009. recently have been active in the ATLAS as co chair for the CONTENT and have participate in all webinars and previous learning courses to qualify to participate and was acting as mentor during the ATLAS in Montreal; have been also active from the beginning at LAC Strategy, responsible for the set up and growth of LAC SPACE till the end of 2017, now just a member of it . In LACRALO have been helping to write bylaws and rules of proceedings from the last 2 years under the governance committee. Since we have in the country a representative from ICANN, we have been working together with him since the beginning in events, calls, meetings, promoting new gTLDs in the 2012 round. participated fo some LACNIC , LACNog and LACTLD events and several IGFs - regional, brazilian and internacional ones.
12) Page last revised:
At-Large SOI Template v3 (Feb 2014)