At-Large Statement of Interest (SOI) Form
1) Please enter your Name:
Pastor Peters Osawaru OMORAGBON
3) Are you participating in the At-Large advisory process (including email and real-time discussions) as a representative of:
a) ALAC (if so, detail the region and term):
b) A Regional At-Large Organization (RALO) (if so, please detail the region, position and term):
c) An ICANN-accredited At-Large Structure (if so, which one):
Nurses Across the Borders Humanitarian Initiative-A UN Ecosoc NGO
d) Any ICANN Committee, Constituency or Stakeholder Group (if so, which one(s))?
Atlas2 Planning Committee Work Group
e) Any other company or organization, whether commercial or nonprofit (if so, please detail the organization and your position):
4) Please identify your current employer(s):
Nurses Across the Borders Humanitarian Initiative
5) Please identify your current position(s):
6) Please identify the type(s) of work performed:
Executive administrative and managerial functions
7) Please identify your declared country of primary residence:
8) Please list any financial relationship beyond de minimus stock ownership you may have with any company that to your knowledge has a financial relationship or contract with ICANN:
9) Please identify any other relevant arrangements, interests, or benefits as requested in the following two questions:
a) Do you, your employer, and/or sponsor have any type of material or financial interest in the At-Large advisory process and its outcomes?
If the answer is “Yes,” please describe the interest:
b) Are there any arrangements/agreements between you and any other group, constituency or person(s) regarding your participation as a work team member?
If the answer is “Yes,” please describe the arrangements/agreements and the name of the group, constituency, or person(s):
10) Please identify any Working Groups or other chartered teams in which you are participating (include acronyms, if applicable):
atlas2 planning committee work group, capacity building work group PR Work group
11) Additional information (optional):
Nurses Across the Borders Humanitarian Initiative (NABHI) is an international charitable non-government, not-for-profit organization. Founded in 1999 on the recognition that the vast majority of people worldwide enjoy poor health care delivery services, arising from the dangers of inadequate health care facilities, crisis and conflicts, droughts, disaster and famine, detrimental to full and good health. It is the belief of NABHI that health is everybody’s business. Our activities are enhanced and promoted through the internet.
12) Page last revised:
At-Large SOI Template v3 (Feb 2014)