At-Large Statement of Interest (SOI) Form
1) Please enter your Name:
3) Are you participating in the At-Large advisory process (including email and real-time discussions) as a representative of:
a) ALAC (if so, detail the region and term):
b) A Regional At-Large Organization (RALO) (if so, please detail the region, position and term):
c) An ICANN-accredited At-Large Structure (if so, which one):
Peruvian Internet Users Association - AUI PERU
d) Any ICANN Committee, Constituency or Stakeholder Group (if so, which one(s))?
e) Any other company or organization, whether commercial or nonprofit (if so, please detail the organization and your position):
- Lima Bar Association, member (Peru). - Interamerican Copyright Institute, member (Argentina). - The JICA - PERU Alumni Association (APEBEJA), Prosecutor (Peru).
4) Please identify your current employer(s):
- Benites, Forno & Ugaz Attorneys at Law / Terminal Portuario Paracas S.A. - Universidad del Pacifico.
5) Please identify your current position(s):
- Lawyer (in charge of the legal department of a Port). - Professor.
6) Please identify the type(s) of work performed:
- Legal Affairs. - Consultant. - Academic.
7) Please identify your declared country of primary residence:
8) Please list any financial relationship beyond de minimus stock ownership you may have with any company that to your knowledge has a financial relationship or contract with ICANN:
9) Please identify any other relevant arrangements, interests, or benefits as requested in the following two questions:
a) Do you, your employer, and/or sponsor have any type of material or financial interest in the At-Large advisory process and its outcomes?
If the answer is “Yes,” please describe the interest:
b) Are there any arrangements/agreements between you and any other group, constituency or person(s) regarding your participation as a work team member?
If the answer is “Yes,” please describe the arrangements/agreements and the name of the group, constituency, or person(s):
10) Please identify any Working Groups or other chartered teams in which you are participating (include acronyms, if applicable):
11) Additional information (optional):
For more details about my professional profile, you can visit: https://pe.linkedin.com/in/maritza-aguero-a50a6634. Thank you very much.
12) Page last revised:
At-Large SOI Template v3 (Feb 2014)